Quantcast
Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

10,319 posts / 2750346 viewsLast Reply

13 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

New outfit unlocked!

and butt pics bc this is the forum thread bby 😎
87EE8A22-E8F0-4452-8924-FB5737625D78.thumb.jpeg.360f968f2dd5753aabfb165499ad4203.jpeg
425B9A5D-8D98-4DEE-955E-B270790E1E8C.thumb.jpeg.6273b85cc5e623dc2ed535177095cb90.jpeg

The thought of having all that ass in my hands made me completely hard within seconds 

Guest jarhead78
2 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I tried on a bunch of clothes I got in the mail today for my feeder. I returned the first two because they looked dumb lol Figured I’d share :) trying to make up for a low content day ❤️

1339B87C-40FA-434B-9AA3-253F1D4B11D3.jpeg

OMG! - the way your naughty, hefty, sensual, over-fed, womanly voluptuous mounds stretch the sheer fabric of that black dress over your jiggly sexiness! 🥵😍😍😍

Imagine sashaying through a busy restaurant, secretly already stuffed from a binge beforehand but ready to stuff again in full view of the public, catching their eyes drawn to your quivering erotic heavy curves as they bounce and jiggle with every hefty step ❤️

Who am I kidding, going cold turkey. I would have missed those photos in the cream dress.

Just wanted to share something with the community.

I did not realise that I was in to Curvy & Chubby women until a couple of years ago, when my wife and I, inadvertently put on about 90lbs between us over several months. My wife’s sex drive & sensitivity went through the roof (probably because of all those stretched nerve endings and skin) & we spent months exploring and enjoying her new erogenous zones. It was like that episode of Family Guy, where Lois gets fat. Alas it was not too last. Despite my protests that my wife’s new curves were the epitome of femininity and sexiness, they needed to be worn with confidence & unfortunately  she succumbed to societal pressure & comments from friends, family and colleagues. We lost all of the weight and a bit more. We occasionally get to rekindle those glorious few months with the odd nostalgic stuffing session. However, it is thanks to this community and gorgeous, confident, curvaceous models like GGG, that I get to scratch that itch more often.

@Goodgirlgrow - 1. Have you noticed a change in your sex drive & your bodies sensitivity, since putting on the extra weight? Or was this just unique to my wife?

2. Do you think you will ever cave to societal expectations around what your body image should be?

Guest brcyllr
6 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

647610FF-DE92-4459-855D-48C184AE959B.jpeg

CB24001C-19FF-4140-B38F-0D095BF59E01.jpeg

Yes, the cream dress is fantastic, but I want to show love to these other two dresses. The black one makes you look trashily decadent, and shows off your growing ass wonderfully... look at that donk!  And the white spotted one gives off a 1960's plump bimbo housewife vibe, with a noticeable navel indent right in the middle!  What an adorable, fat, sexy pig you are 😍

Wow, just Wow!!!

I have said it before and I am going to say it again, you are the queen of poses 😍 and just to be boring the cream dress is also my favourite. I think the saying "Nothing to see here" could be changed to read "Nothing to hide here".

Anyways I'm off to the repairers to get a new mind as this one is now blown Exploding head Icon | Noto Emoji Smileys Iconset | Google

6 hours ago, Jimskeen said:

Who am I kidding, going cold turkey. I would have missed those photos in the cream dress.

Just wanted to share something with the community.

I did not realise that I was in to Curvy & Chubby women until a couple of years ago, when my wife and I, inadvertently put on about 90lbs between us over several months. My wife’s sex drive & sensitivity went through the roof (probably because of all those stretched nerve endings and skin) & we spent months exploring and enjoying her new erogenous zones. It was like that episode of Family Guy, where Lois gets fat. Alas it was not too last. Despite my protests that my wife’s new curves were the epitome of femininity and sexiness, they needed to be worn with confidence & unfortunately  she succumbed to societal pressure & comments from friends, family and colleagues. We lost all of the weight and a bit more. We occasionally get to rekindle those glorious few months with the odd nostalgic stuffing session. However, it is thanks to this community and gorgeous, confident, curvaceous models like GGG, that I get to scratch that itch more often.

@Goodgirlgrow - 1. Have you noticed a change in your sex drive & your bodies sensitivity, since putting on the extra weight? Or was this just unique to my wife?

2. Do you think you will ever cave to societal expectations around what your body image should be?

This story is amazing...strange question but did you feel more erogenous when you gained the weight yourself or was it just your wife?!

Guest Fantasyfeeder1979

Love the cream outfit on you.

7 hours ago, Jimskeen said:

1. Have you noticed a change in your sex drive & your bodies sensitivity, since putting on the extra weight? Or was this just unique to my wife?

1. I’ve gotten a lot more sensitive and hornier 😅 my breasts are... much more sensitive, my belly—now that it’s so big and developing pudding fat—is just one big erogenous zone, my inner thighs, too. I am “in the mood” basically all the time, and can’t get in or out of bed without exploring myself.

2. No, I don’t see that happening. I’m just so over all of that. There is a chance I might get freaked out about mobility. I didn’t just do physical activity because it made me thin/fit—I liked it! And I’m a nervous duck. I like to at least get one outside walk in a day.

39 minutes ago, mybab69 said:

can you link those last two dresses?

No, but they’re from Reformation!

5 hours ago, brcyllr said:

d the white spotted one gives off a 1960's plump bimbo housewife vibe, with a noticeable navel indent right in the middle!  What an adorable, fat, sexy pig you are 😍

Maannn, now I kinda wanna keep it. I didn’t realize my belly button was perfectly in the middle of those flowers

89671B5A-7C4B-4F7C-89CF-D73CA034F727.thumb.jpeg.d50cffa7f454d5482f2379b045509b77.jpeg

1 hour ago, 1mcmop99 said:

This story is amazing...strange question but did you feel more erogenous when you gained the weight yourself or was it just your wife?!

Just my wife but I was horny all the time because of how she looked and felt. 

Look at your big, round belly. It’s a large percentage of your body now, for something that didn’t even exist a short while ago. You had a tight flat stomach. You made yourself a big fat belly girl, that’s what people see. It balloons out and mushrooms at the bottom. It’s resting on your thigh. Your big belly will strain against everything you wear. You’re fully plus size now!

Guest mmfan

That blissful look on your face when you feel your belly 🤗