Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

12,283 posts / 3930338 viewsLast Reply

14 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

It would be worth seeking clarification so that you can run your competition how you want.

Yeah! I mean, I was happy doing it that way before 🙂 I might not give away a clip every week though, simply for the sake of variety. I’m curious what other things you guys might like to win?

2 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Yeah! I mean, I was happy doing it that way before 🙂 I might not give away a clip every week though, simply for the sake of variety. I’m curious what other things you guys might like to win?

Honestly girl I would love to win a competition being done by you and I would love to win the chance to maybe video chat with you and would love to talk to you and compliment you on your beautiful body 😍😘🥰. I'm not sure if that's allowed or not or if you'd be interested in doing a contest like that but I know I would love to have the chance to talk to you and compliment you on that sexy body of yours 😘🥰

1 minute ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Things we'd like to win? You really are Curvage's Oprah.

taco oprah GIF

26 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Awesome :) Give away whatever special surprise you like, but I personally prefer film over photos but either would be amazing. It could be something like a Teams call or a chance to play a video game with you. Could be fun to meet virtually with fans. 

39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You cannot publicly market BOGO clips in any form unless it is advertised as "REVIEW this clip, get one free." I'm highlighting the key words here. Perhaps a "special surprise" could be advertised as thanks to her participating fans of whatever contest/giveaway/thing she pursues. Obviously anything that doesn't fall within our rules and guidelines must be transacted off Curvage, and we should not see anything about such thing publicly on Curvage. We do monitor this closely.

Thank you for asking @Tastic1 ❤️ 

And hi @goodgirlgrow! Normally I don't pop in other model's forums, but didn't want to ignore the question. Keep killing it, you're beautiful, and congrats on finishing your grad school app! ❤️ Such a rewarding feeling. 

Bye bye friends ❤️ 

Thank you for the clarification, I figured you would be the best to ask with your mod/ model dual view. :) 

34 minutes ago, Toby95 said:

Bikini tryouts, and if the hotel has a pool you could swim whale style lol. 

Oh shell yeah! I love this. I’ll try to book one with a pool!

30 minutes ago, jojoabc123 said:

Would be pretty cool to see a workout video with those sporty black shorts and top

Omg! Yes! Maybe I can find a hotel with an open gym and shoot a quick video 😈

Guest Fantasyfeeder1979

LOL.... enjoy the hotel swim...

I went to the store dressed like this...
AA283498-C455-4472-9908-6183289DBE50.thumb.jpeg.91929f3e869d8638ccdd644838b924bb.jpeg
ECDA2F47-14E1-4043-95C4-D425167F8986.thumb.jpeg.05ec64546b53dfae1474237ace5edba4.jpeg
9508B0D6-9CBE-48A0-8114-2BF34D088013.thumb.jpeg.3de24d6d5ba3e538d870bd76c5f56996.jpeg
1481B756-2A81-4E3E-ACA9-9621DABCEBB5.thumb.jpeg.75ffe5ffbc9177f557e2c3a013bc4631.jpeg
it made people so uncomfortable. I was just getting some fruit and drinks... I clearly disgusted some young, cute girl that had her flat stomach on display. She said something to the girl she was with and they both laughed. As I pushed through the aisles with my cart, people’s eyes would find my belly and tits, but never my face. While I was standing in line, the woman behind me just seemed mad. So naturally, I started to casually stroke my belly. God, I love scaring normals.

10 minutes ago, Fantasyfeeder1979 said:

LOL.... enjoy the hotel swim...

I sense sarcasm hahah, what do you mean?

8 minutes ago, cdy309 said:

Need a good fupa shot to see how plump the little thing is getting...gotta love a nice fupa. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah! I’m really proud of it. On another site, people keep commenting on how I just have a heavy continuous belly—that my fupa and belly aren’t separate. It’s quite plump! 🐷 I’m developing the most delightful crease between and my thighs. I’m laying on my back, and the crease is stillllll sort of there. 

4 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

AA283498-C455-4472-9908-6183289DBE50.thumb.jpeg.91929f3e869d8638ccdd644838b924bb.jpeg
ECDA2F47-14E1-4043-95C4-D425167F8986.thumb.jpeg.05ec64546b53dfae1474237ace5edba4.jpeg
9508B0D6-9CBE-48A0-8114-2BF34D088013.thumb.jpeg.3de24d6d5ba3e538d870bd76c5f56996.jpeg
1481B756-2A81-4E3E-ACA9-9621DABCEBB5.thumb.jpeg.75ffe5ffbc9177f557e2c3a013bc4631.jpeg
it made people so uncomfortable. I was just getting some fruit and drinks... I clearly disgusted some young, cute girl that had her flat stomach on display. She said something to the girl she was with and they both laughed. As I pushed through the aisles with my cart, people’s eyes would find my belly and tits, but never my face. While I was standing in line, the woman behind me just seemed mad. So naturally, I started to casually stroke my belly. God, I love scaring normals.

Oh my God girl I would have loved to seeing you wearing that in the store you look so sexy in that I'm not going to lie if I was shopping and I seen you I swear I would run my cart into a wall or something due to fully staring at your beautiful Obese self 🥰😘

5 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Hell... That is completely and undeniably sexy !!! I love everything about this lmao... Fuck those people giving u dirty looks lol... You look beautiful in that dress my god.. 😍😍😍😍

Guest Fantasyfeeder1979

It would had even been better if you had been eating a candy bar or donut while in line. 😘. It's so easy to throw off those who want everyone to be skinny

1 hour ago, Maverick500 said:

if I was shopping and I seen you I swear I would run my cart into a wall or something due to fully staring at your beautiful Obese self 🥰😘

Never thought I could do property damage with my body lmao

1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Fuck those people giving u dirty looks lol... You look beautiful in that dress my god.. 😍😍😍😍

I agree! Haha, I don’t care what they think. It’s only going to get more fun as I grow 

1 hour ago, Fantasyfeeder1979 said:

It would had even been better if you had been eating a candy bar or donut while in line. 😘. It's so easy to throw off those who want everyone to be skinny

Dammit! So smart! Next time 

Those skinny females were JEALOUS because they knew that Fat Admiring men were checking you out under that thin, clinging fabric. They're trapped in the nightmare world of looking skinny - and are destined to get fat later and hate themselves.  I can't wait to see what you look like by December.  Which reminds me of an 80s weight gain letter testimonial in Gent magazine entitled "Fifty Pounds For Christmas" where a wife in Summer pledges to give her lucky husband a very special Christmas present !!! 💕😃👍

6 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Never thought I could do property damage with my body lmao

I agree! Haha, I don’t care what they think. It’s only going to get more fun as I grow 

Dammit! So smart! Next time 

Girl with as beautiful as you are and as sexy as your body is not only would you cause property damage you can't even imagine how much your beautiful Obese self would turn on a guy like myself with your sheer beauty 🥰🥰. Girl you can't even imagine the other things that you could cause with those sexy looks of yours ❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Ps- omfg you guys it’s so god damn hot out. I seriously can’t do anything other than lay on the couch with the curtains and windows closed. I’m gonna get a hotel tomorrow (it’s going to be 98° and I live upstairs lol no) and make some videos 🙂 I would love your ideas! 

09CE140E-0248-43D0-BD3D-B8FF44C105ED.gif.4b8949b0abea75e55de56a5530cbce14.thumb.gif.af03d1635ba63155b111543fe2f2b306.gif

could you film something more close up like this?

29 minutes ago, rotwang said:

I can't wait to see what you look like by December.  Which reminds me of an 80s weight gain letter testimonial in Gent magazine entitled "Fifty Pounds For Christmas" where a wife in Summer pledges to give her lucky husband a very special Christmas present !!! 💕😃👍

Omg! You know me too well 😉 sucker for old school feedism content. I wonder if I can do it.. I have what—4 months? 

10 hours ago, grateful said:

image.thumb.png.12904bf17de6a689cbc6cbd7cd238c92.pngMy fave: so wide!  😍❤️

Beautiful breasts honey; and the virtual nipple concealers actually look rather cute. Have you ever thought about getting them pierced or wearing decorations on them. Your pretty smile and double chin  so happy to look down on the fat and bloated belly you have grown . Stunning 💕 Have the feet taken any weight at all ? I do like a girls pretty feet especially with the odd bunion !

(edited)

WARNING!!! Don’t view GGG pictures while eating!

-It may cause food to get stuck in throat from gasping air after seeing how big she’s gotten.

-Loss of food from falling out of mouth after jaw drops opening.

But for real I almost lost my food.  Your beautiful and it looks like you taking up a lot of that hallway.

Edited by Upthendown2
I guess you can’t say cho king