Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

10,885 posts / 3008709 viewsLast Reply

2 hours ago, Goodgirlgrow said:

Any requests? 

What would you guys like to see in my pics and videos?

I don't think I've ever made a request of anyone but you're pretty much every man's dream not only physically but attitude and personality-wise, beautiful inside and out.  In general I'd like to see more angles, especially between side profile view and front view and then even more of the backside.  More motion can also be a huge turn on, such as seeing your hips while sitting down slowly or chugging any drink (except milk or hot beverages) while next to a mirror (don't forget to hide your face in mirrors though if you so desire).  A video where you're sitting the entire time or standing the entire time not moving is not as hot as a video where you can walk around, stand, sit, undress or dress, and even mix up the scenery if possible.  I think most guys would love it if you can get the right lighting + camera angle and take a shower while turning a few times, bending over sometimes, etc...  I remember one video where Isabella ate and stuffed her belly with food in the shower, which was a incredibly sexy and wish others would do the same.  However don't get this mixed up with putting food all over your body, which can sound fun but isn't all that attractive unless it's with your spouse in my opinion.

Also, not sure if you're into quick bellystuffings but a fantasy of mine would be if you ate like 5 bananas really fast with minimal necessary chewing, almost swallowing each banana piece (banana divided into 3 or 4 pieces with your teeth before swallowing).  It's easier if you fixate your mind on something, like even a picture of your own belly really big or a bbw model you really admire.  Anything similar to this would be really hot, like shakes or sodas or melted chocolate, even bananas dipped in melted nutella.  The reason this turns me on is because it takes the body on average 15 minutes to tell the brain its full, so overeating quickly (but safely please) can help expand it more for next time.  Sometimes it's easier to eat 7 bananas, other times only 2 so never overdo it. 

Lastly, you have beautiful hips and thighs in addition to your gorgeous breasts of course and belly, so I wouldn't mind seeing more of them up closer, especially next to everyday things we can get size idea from, such as a pillow or paper towel or anything universally sized.  Thicker sitting thighs that make it look like you're sitting on a another entity altogether propped up elevated is like an orgasmic ecstasy that will drive me nuts and I'm sure others.  Makes a guy go 'dayyyuuuuum'.

1 hour ago, Goodgirlgrow said:

Wow. You guys are so great :) I love all of your ideas. You're getting me inspired. And hungry. 

And thank you @Gabore for that pic!! I love having my gain pointed out. I didn't realize my back rolls had started growing so much.

I would like to see you top less with a thong and squeezing love handles and showing your butt and thighs from several views . When you speak it always sounds wonderful and really brings out that the Gaining excites you !

7 hours ago, Goodgirlgrow said:

Any requests? 

I'd love to see you dancing! get a good jiggle-groove going! ;p

On 26.11.2016 at 2:58 AM, Goodgirlgrow said:

You are looking great wearing this underweare but there so still so much space to make panty and bra fitting even sexier. I love so much bellies and boobs bulging out of their textile prison.

13 hours ago, Goodgirlgrow said:

Any requests? 

Hey GGG, your work is magnificent.  How about you find some pictures from before you started, which weren't taken with regard to your weight at all, and try recreating them with the same clothes?  You might have to block out your face, but it'd be great to see what happens to the outfits that never saw it coming.

Guest dg35

best thread i've ever seen...just wow. your gain is literally unbelievable, and your figure is otherworldly. keep enjoying yourself, you look absolutely stunning. in your stuffing video, i can't believe you eat that much in less than 10 minutes, you really were"such a fkn hog" ;) Thanks so much for sharing, you really have let yourself go and you turned into a little porker so fast, its just incredible to watch :) 

Guest Goodgirlgrow

Oh! And some love handle shots :)

IMG_9731.JPG

IMG_9760.JPG

19 hours ago, Goodgirlgrow said:

Wow. You guys are so great :) I love all of your ideas. You're getting me inspired. And hungry. 

And thank you @Gabore for that pic!! I love having my gain pointed out. I didn't realize my back rolls had started growing so much.

I would like to see you top less with a thong and squeezing love handles and showing your butt and thighs from several views . When you speak it always sounds wonderful and really brings out that the Gaining excites you !

7 minutes ago, Goodgirlgrow said:

Hey guys! 

Here are some shots of me in old work out gear, plus a video of me trying some on. 

Dont feel like the video is my best, but I hope you guys enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4s_u_ROETyEWE9vYTZRTHdxUEk

IMG_9687.JPG  6   55.07 kB

IMG_9701.JPG  5   47.82 kB

IMG_9714.JPG  6   78.52 kB

IMG_9727.JPG  5   73.82 kB

IMG_9778.JPG  6   74.92 kB

That Video was Amazing ! 

Guest slashfan188

Absolutely love every pic you post GGG, there isnt an inch of you that isnt already absolute perfection, but i love watching you try to become even more perfect!!!  dont think that blue top is gonna last much longer! :P that  leatard is beyond words too :) absolutely too perfect for this world!!!

I think you look loads better now in those workout clothes, TBH. :P

As for other requests -- it could be fun to see you try to exercise in those clothes again, see if you can do any sit-ups at this point, then maybe follow it up with stuffing yourself in those clothes...

5 hours ago, Goodgirlgrow said:

Hey guys! 

Here are some shots of me in old work out gear, plus a video of me trying some on. 

Dont feel like the video is my best, but I hope you guys enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4s_u_ROETyEWE9vYTZRTHdxUEk

IMG_9687.JPG  290   55.07 kB

IMG_9701.JPG  234   47.82 kB

IMG_9714.JPG  251   78.52 kB

IMG_9727.JPG  243   73.82 kB

IMG_9778.JPG  243   74.92 kB

IMG_9784.JPG  253   79.88 kB

I love how these clothes barely contain your ample figure.;)

You, mademoiselle, make this feeder's imagination soar. Love the new pics. Love handles galore. Be tough to not steal a glance if I passed you on the street. 

Hell, I'd invite you to dinner. Instantly.

Guest Goodgirlgrow

Hi guys!

Im nursing a full belly after stuffing myself with box of pasta that I doused in Alfredo sauce :) thought I'd share...

IMG_9827.JPG

IMG_9829.JPG

IMG_9831.JPG

IMG_9834.JPG

IMG_9908.JPG

truly spectacular beauty and erotism. food and curves and beauty in one pic. can only hope you are in for the long run and not even think of a sudden dissapearence. almost too good to be true... thanks for sharing !!! keep enjoying every meal.