Quantcast
Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here

Message added by Avataг

7,650 posts / 1837960 viewsLast Reply

Guest maddog0815
5 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Mmmhmm :) message me the clip you want! Links are super helpful!

as you wish 😉

Those dresses are perfect for your inevitable beautiful plump figure. Cant wait to see your shape with a huge arse massive boobs and thunder thighs not to mention your moon face 

12 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Pics! future comparisons (dresses I’m growing into) and continuing the hot fat housewife series

8798CB45-AE1C-41E8-86B3-A7211A2F94BE.jpeg

B4CCEB34-662A-4E8A-BFFA-E6C174150376.jpeg

There will come a day when you won't be able to get your overfed heavy sagging breasts through the empire line on that dress and will have to lift one poor fat-bloated boob through one at time.

i see a box of pizza on the table... will you bring to us a stuffing video this week? ;)  omg look at these butt!! hmmmm

Guest Devomax2005
2 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

First, 💦, also I’m a 34G

How do you feel about them being a pendulous saggy 40D or E then? Cup sizes tend to not keep pace with with band sizes...

Stretch marked, nipples pointing south... areola twice the size... no longer a crowning glory but more a testament to obesity...

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Pics! future comparisons (dresses I’m growing into) and continuing the hot fat housewife series 

767E8DD1-CCD5-4503-A4A8-E35334F29BB5.jpeg

840DAA1B-BD3A-4E22-8472-270FFEE99712.jpeg

22EBC04F-6437-4FC7-BEDA-83E3ACE768C0.jpeg

715E11F8-DB96-4610-B3C2-30BEDB52968C.jpeg

47F5EA58-4CC3-4115-9CC3-6C81E969EA24.jpeg

53EF381D-89E3-4B0F-92B1-16D181D8E2C5.jpeg

A894A002-A95C-41B5-AD3A-29C59ABF1F48.jpeg

Nah. You're more like the fat friend on a 90s teen sitcom.

Can't wait for the day you do the comparison for those dresses only to realize they are shirts now 😁 hot fat housewife for the win!

1 hour ago, Devomax2005 said:

How do you feel about them being a pendulous saggy 40D or E then? Cup sizes tend to not keep pace with with band sizes...

Stretch marked, nipples pointing south... areola twice the size... no longer a crowning glory but more a testament to obesity...

Ugh, 💦💦💦 sick puppy

1 hour ago, Number21 said:

Can't wait for the day you do the comparison for those dresses only to realize they are shirts now 😁 hot fat housewife for the win!

I just ate half a large pizza 🙂 I’m working on it!

1 hour ago, softsliver said:

Your amazing GGG, your very talented in the art of getting Fat as Fuck. 

Why, thank you ❤️ I’ve been practicing 

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

We appreciate all the effort you make to document your gain. You really go above and beyond.

Your recognition means a lot to me 🙇🏼‍♀️❤️ I try my best to please you all.

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

Nah. You're more like the fat friend on a 90s teen sitcom.

Hah! Jerk 😋

2 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I just ate half a large pizza 🙂 I’m working on it!

only half? 

maybe not such a good girl after all? 🙁

i feel discipline is needed. no more comments until the pizza is gone. 😘

5 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

It was the latter half of the one I was eating last night lol

damn. so much for pizza fun. we needed to be on to this last night..  🤣

Guest Stratosphere7.0

You’re the hottest girl I’ve ever seen! Just want to slap that big belly and jiggle it!

2 hours ago, technic3 said:

Haha omg yes! 

"Saved By The Bell..y"

😂

"Shatter Your Shorts" - Camp Anawanna is fat camp

"Parker Lewis Can't Lose Weight" - the character of Parker is female 

"Sabrina the Fatass Bitch" - may as well have pancakes in every episode

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I TIRED! New content tomorrow 🙂

9F4A6026-130A-439D-9330-C5490F110536.gif

yeah!! you are so amazing... oh my god, "shut up and take my money" haha (when you  have been uploaded stuffing video of course ) but i promise you that i will be patience XD but it is very difficult, you are cruel tempting us with these advances and our imagination runs wild in our minds how beautiful you will look in a binge video, GGG you are the binge godess, curvy cousin of afrodita :)

Guest sweetzombiejesus
27 minutes ago, markanton said:

I just had too. Sry for my photoshop skills xD

IMG_7686.jpg.266e5c4abd974e29b72e2862d31e2e26.jpg

Feck. Bro, Bro. ❤️

well done GIF by PBS

Guest Hush

You're gaining pretty fast but with 157 pages now, it seems that you're thread is growing faster and will soon catch you up!

You think you’ve gained during this journey,  but you’re so much less than you used to be. You’re less healthy, less fit, you’re losing muscle from being less active, you’ve lost a step or three, hell you're certainly less attractive in a traditional sense because you’ve lost power over other women who you used to make jealous with your hot girl bod.
   I want you to imagine a girl, maybe it’s an actress you find to be beautiful. You went to the same gym before quarantine. You’d change next to each other. She wasn’t training for a role so she had a bit extra while you were lean and fit. She admired you. You! She’d compliment your dedication. You’d blush, awww shucks. Thanks. Guys thought to themselves, I know the one chick is in Hollywood, but damn, I’d like to get with her friend more.  
   Well....at some point she noticed you’d lost your....dedication. It was the way she noticed your little love handles forming. The cellulite on your thighs. What used to be your pretty face looking soft. You lost something in her eyes. She imagined you gorging yourself with snacks when nobody was around and she thought, “how sad, this chick could have been an actress too. Now she’s just average.”

Except now she doesn’t think you’re average anymore. Your a glutton. You’re not hot, you’re a sad, pathetic fat girl. You look flabby and out of shape. She knows every guy in the place is attracted to her now, not you. You’re not even average anymore. It’s sad to say it, but you’re the dumpy girl now. At first your growing breasts were hot, but now they just look over large and saggy. Who has saggy breasts like that at your age? 
   She has an idea.  She invites you to a party in the Hills. She asks you to wear something sexy, something revealing.  Except nothing fits anymore. The dress you wear was so loose fitting when you bought it. Now it’s tight around your gut, and your thighs look huge in it. All the new dimples on your legs are clear to see.

When you arrive at the party there are so many hot guys there, you feel so self conscious for the first time about your weight. What have you done? You thought this was a good idea, but now you feel ashamed of your body. You look fat.  Dumpy. Older. Ugly. No problem, you get drunk. Really drunk, which not only loosens your inhibitions, but your belly goes softer since there’s no longer muscle control around your gut without your conscious thought. 
    The actress invites you over to her table full of glamorous people. She introduces you as her friend from the gym. Some drunk guy snickers. You feel their eyes upon you, judging you. Sizing you up. She asks you to squeeze in behind the table with her. She introduces you to the most stunningly attractive man you’ve ever laid eyes on. She says, “Dave thinks you’re hot, so I wanted to get the two of you together. Dave likes...bigger girls. Don’t you Dave?” Dave smiles. He then leans over to kiss you, and you’re so drunk you begin kissing him back. He begins to fondle your soft, flabby gut, caressing your love handles before gently groping your pillowy breasts. You moan softly. He moves his hand down to below your waist to remove you panties, but he has to dig, the back part of his hand bending backwards at an odd angle because your big belly is in the way.  You don’t care, because you think he likes it. He moves his hands over your chunky thighs. Dave grabs your dress roughly and pulls it over your head. You’re too drunk to care there are people all around you at the table.  
   Dave starts to kiss you and moves down from your sloping breast’s to your soft, flabby middle. When he gets to your pooch he stops. “i can’t do it,” he says to your actress friend. “I know I said I could, but I can’t bring myself to fuck a fat girl. It’s gross. Look at her.” Suddenly you’re feeling very, very sober with half of Hollywood looking at you sitting with your dress off, belly laying over your lap, legs crossed showing how much cellulite you’ve gained. 
    People stare awkwardly, then some begin to chuckle. The actress shrugs and says, “sorry. I thought with as terrible as you must feel getting all fat and lazy you might appreciate getting laid by someone you thought found you attractive.” 
   Then it dawns on you.  You’re now a pity fuck. 
    Someone throws your dress at you like it’s a limp rag. You’ve never felt so powerless, so vulnerable, so unattractive in your life. Sheer, utter humiliation. You’ve never wished more you could shed all that extra flesh around your quivering belly, or jiggly ass. It’s too late to diet. You’ve gone too far. The stretch marks, which everyone is amazed at, “look at those angry, red tiger stripes, Jesus, she must have grown obese overnight!” will never go away. You’re just a junk food receptacle now. May as well accept your new place in society, unwanted fat girl.