Quantcast
Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here.

Message added by Avataг

4,905 posts / 1038141 viewsLast Reply

Guest bellygrr 2
19 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

@vautrin first of many ❤️

@Bellyfarmerx this made my laugh so hard 😂 thank you, truly. I needed that.

I personally don't like stretch marks, but if you see it as an achievement I think it's fine. I think when you weighed 170lb you had no stretch marks, that shows how fast you are getting fat.

With quarantine, break with your feeder and PS4, stretch marks will likely multiply.

8 hours ago, bellygrr 2 said:

I personally don't like stretch marks, but if you see it as an achievement I think it's fine. I think when you weighed 170lb you had no stretch marks.

Yeah, I don’t get red ones really. Just the white ones. 

7 hours ago, Prinzalasia said:

I really like stretchmarks be proud of it!!! By the way you are amazing 😉 

Thank you ❤️ I think they’re cute. 

Wow! are those recent or from your previous gain? You look pretty fleshy in those, didn't realize you were so out of shape!

2 hours ago, Hush said:

Wow! are those recent or from your previous gain? You look pretty fleshy in those, didn't realize you were so out of shape!

These are from like three days ago 🙇🏼‍♀️

1 hour ago, 1mcmop99 said:

you are the definition of a sexy figure and with every pound it only gets better!! 

Mmf. I won’t stop then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

1 hour ago, Gusto said:

I'm in shock at how chubby you've become in such a short period of time! Your breasts look enormous compared to just a couple weeks ago. What a mind blowing gain 

I appreciate you so much, Gusto. I am very proud of how much I’ve grown. So glad you’re enjoying it.

24 minutes ago, quantativeeasing said:

Blessed GGG helping everyone out on these quarantine days.... Really glad to see you found someone, hope this gain brings you as much joy as you've brought joy to people on curvage!

Ohhhhh! 😭❤️🤗 It is! I’m sure! I love what I’m growing on my body. And yeah... he’s pretty cool lol I’m glad, too. He’s making so fucking fat.

Guest bellygrr 2

Excellent shared images, you are getting hotter. As I would like to be the one to feed you with cream shakes and junk food, the one that makes you feel a fatter and more desired woman. The only exercise you would do would be fucking.

Guest bellygrr 2
15 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

That’s the dream.

Not everything would be sex and forced feeding. While I am working I would leave you tied naked in bed, with a modified fuck machine, which would give you sexual pleasure only while you eat, it would be a vicious fat circle.

2 hours ago, darkhotness said:

Love it..

Have you guys thought about mutual gain ? Few extra pounds will look good on both of you ; )

He is perfect as he is ❤️ But the concept isn’t something I’m opposed to. Of course I’d like any form he takes, but has some natural gifts I’d miss. Perfect pecs 😍😍 it’s one of the strange things I’m attracted to. Makes me weak just thinking about my fattened little stubby hand pressing into his beautiful chest while I pant and ride him. 💦

God i have not been here for like week or two and she's HUGE. Guys you've overdone this! You are too good for this job i am pleased just keep doing what you doing. She looks like she had been feeded non stop each day long for those weeks, like everyone on this site give her fattening snacks twice a day OR EVEN MORE. Do you imagine this GGG siting on chair and hundreds of people with food waitng to feed her and watch her outgrowing her cloths her chair bigger and bigger and hornier and even bigger till she's gone cuz of food coma few hours of sleep and here we go again and again and...🤩 In this tempo she'll  pass her not even set yet new weight gain goal befor winter! She is in endless loop of lust and stuffing and everyone knows there's NO way back already. You can thinking that there is only a little bit of fat "i may lose it" but you can't! you are meant to be fatty/fatass  btw. this blue dress is synonym of your belly both of them are screaming "Stop eating you are going to tear me a part i can't handle it pleas stop i beggin you " but you are hearing only "one more bite a little one, no... it's to small i need more, what a sexy belly, you are going to be the hottest women on Earth" aren't you?😏

What can i say "you are simply the best" haha keep going little girl or not so little any more😍

Guest bellygrr 2

Can you continue reading DM?  There is one that I sent you that may interest you.

22 minutes ago, GuyfromPoland said:

What can i say "you are simply the best" haha keep going little girl or not so little any more😍

Oh, I will 😈

6 minutes ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

image.thumb.png.803a46ef86d974d10cedbcd21bc4bc77.png

God, I can't wait for your belly to grow so big that it hangs waaaaay overy our pants!!

Mmf, me either, Pengo!

3 minutes ago, bellygrr 2 said:

Can you continue reading DM?  There is one that I sent you that may interest you.

DMs are the hardest to keep up with! Right now I have 15 conversations 🙂 please me patient because I don’t want to get the point where I have to say it’s just soemthing I don’t do. 

Guest bellygrr 2
30 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Oh, I will 😈

Mmf, me either, Pengo!

DMs are the hardest to keep up with! Right now I have 15 conversations 🙂 please me patient because I don’t want to get the point where I have to say it’s just soemthing I don’t do. 

Not only are you fat, and getting fat very quickly, but you are also very dedicated to your fans.  You'd be like Scarlett Johansson's fat double.