Quantcast
Avataг

Table of Contents can be found here.

Message added by Avataг

4,885 posts / 1031828 viewsLast Reply

1 hour ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Sloppy “Saturday” shoot

If I didn't know any better I would think you were being blown up with air but we both know your body is being blown up because you're a lazy 24/7 eating machine.

I was doing a couple of calculations. I only detail the summary of these: Monday, July 6, 2020 is when @goodgirlgrow will be officially obese with 185.9lb if she continues to gain weight at the current constant rate, that is, only 77 days to gain 25.45lb, calculated for a BMI of 30. Greetings ❤️.

(edited)

I love each and every one of you so much it’s stupid. Today is my first day off after a week of getting up at 6am after not having to do shit for a month 🙃🙃🙃 I’m going to be lazy for a bit more, and then once the sun is down I’m gonna make some slutty stuff for you guys ❤️

Edited by goodgirlgrow

25 minutes ago, maurifatty said:

I was doing a couple of calculations. I only detail the summary of these: Monday, July 6, 2020 is when @goodgirlgrow will be officially obese with 185.9lb if she continues to gain weight at the current constant rate, that is, only 77 days to gain 25.45lb, calculated for a BMI of 30. Greetings ❤️.

😱 so basically I’ll be obese when I see Lurk again. This was so hot to read. Thank you for calculating this ❤️❤️❤️

9 minutes ago, regbill said:

I hope being lazy includes stuffing that fat jiggly belly of yours until it's nice and round.

Duh! 😜

8 minutes ago, MikeSoFresh said:

What's your weigh gain goal?

345 🙂 triple my start weight 

Now feels like an appropriate time to remind you that you can't suck in side rolls and back fat. Not that you seem to be able to suck in that gut anymore, either. 

3 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

😱 so basically I’ll be obese when I see Lurk again. This was so hot to read. Thank you for calculating this ❤️❤️❤️

Duh! 😜

When you hit 345 though, all these bad habits you've picked up will likely take you even higher. You'll keep gorging yourself, knowing you shouldn't, but not being able to stifle your hedonistic instincts. Donut after donut, pint after pint of heavy cream, just slide down your insatiable gullet. You'll be simultaneously terrified and unbelievably turned on by the piggy you've become. You'll want nothing more than to watch your morbidly obese self become more and more of a helpless blob princess, but  knowing that there's no turning back.

3 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

What kind of video should I make today???

🙇🏼‍♀️❤️

Eating a lot of fattening foods video!

36 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Duh! 😜

345, huh? I feel like I may have mentioned that idea to you at some point.

But at the rate you keep changing your mind, within a couple months you'll be set on quadrupling your starting weight, won't you?

3 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Sloppy “Saturday” shoot

12C1005E-E089-47B5-909D-562B4ECA510A.jpeg

D5460727-0BD2-4781-AD8F-762AB9C7F260.jpeg

321B9319-C5E8-498A-B1C4-F8DDCE78735A.jpeg

EF7C0118-4988-442C-9FDB-6911BB2AEB76.jpeg

B359441E-0794-4EB0-AD75-725F89C07DEA.jpeg

5B94F919-F725-4EBC-B5C7-3FE242DA5CB1.jpeg

DB197AC1-5A08-4106-B37E-73AAB4DC8CF9.jpeg

E29B19A6-DA92-4FD1-9CA1-E43CB47BACF9.jpeg

A6C91B99-5782-4B15-BC73-ABF17EBCB0FE.jpeg

A7EAB447-655B-44EA-A4FB-12DC06383E93.jpeg

369F6ED0-1BF6-4E00-A6A9-E1220F4C8CA2.jpeg

7569F549-D0A5-408A-905A-F5E51FD72E01.jpeg

664697E5-5680-4686-AF7C-BFB949A56CB1.jpeg

FDF79278-EF90-428A-8595-72BC52924E38.jpeg

A3C1BB44-1593-4D27-BB9D-C8F31A7B7DFE.jpeg

38AEEAC9-8F23-4B7C-9D99-D3B1A5462185.jpeg

C86C0287-6C26-4E6E-B53C-C2ED05719E8B.jpeg

F48A62E9-162D-4237-8D56-EF527DA9E373.jpeg

Wow you are growing! But this is only the start I want see your trasformation in a really big fat happy woman! 345 is waiting for you! I want see you become huge! Eat more and more! Go girl go!

GGGyou know what is the most amazing thing about is your BBB ratio. (BOOB-BELLY-BOOTY) Thats whats make you the wonderful legend like creature you are. The crysral ball is clear! Your beauty, clearer! :3

32 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

GGGyou know what is the most amazing thing about is your BBB ratio. (BOOB-BELLY-BOOTY) Thats whats make you the wonderful legend like creature you are. The crysral ball is clear! Your beauty, clearer! :3

Dude, I love you. I don’t get how or why you don’t have a feedee yet 🙂 you are so sweet to me, and other models, and always cook such great food ❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, bigorange3 said:

Now feels like an appropriate time to remind you that you can't suck in side rolls and back fat. Not that you seem to be able to suck in that gut anymore, either. 

Hahaha! I know 🙇🏼‍♀️ And your right... when I suck in, my lower belly just hangs there 

1 hour ago, Euglenoid said:

When you hit 345 though, all these bad habits you've picked up will likely take you even higher. You'll keep gorging yourself, knowing you shouldn't, but not being able to stifle your hedonistic instincts. Donut after donut, pint after pint of heavy cream, just slide down your insatiable gullet. You'll be simultaneously terrified and unbelievably turned on by the piggy you've become. You'll want nothing more than to watch your morbidly obese self become more and more of a helpless blob princess, but  knowing that there's no turning back.

💦💦💦 here’s to 200lbs lol

1 hour ago, giottano2 said:

Eating a lot of fattening foods video!

Can do 😎 it’s been awhile since I did a proper stuffing

1 hour ago, rptman said:

345, huh? I feel like I may have mentioned that idea to you at some point.

But at the rate you keep changing your mind, within a couple months you'll be set on quadrupling your starting weight, won't you?

🙇🏼‍♀️ Probably. I just want MOAR

1 hour ago, giottano2 said:

Wow you are growing! But this is only the start I want see your trasformation in a really big fat happy woman! 345 is waiting for you! I want see you become huge! Eat more and more! Go girl go!

I have kept myself STUFFED for 36 hours now. 

27 minutes ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

image.thumb.png.8916b176ba55738af0b66d9504530f6e.pngThat back roll though! Can you grab it and play with it in a video some time? :D

Absolutely!!!

1 hour ago, Vekelvy said:

Holy shit did your boobs inflate since March!

I know!!! And they will. not. stop!! It’s insane. I ordered new bras, but I’m unsure how long they’ll last 😅

57 minutes ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

You've made a lot of progress on getting rid of those collar bones! Just a little bit left to go....:)

Doing my best, Pengo ❤️ They’ll be gone soon! 😘

14 minutes ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I know!!! And they will. not. stop!! It’s insane. I ordered new bras, but I’m unsure how long they’ll last 😅

Doing my best, Pengo ❤️ They’ll be gone soon! 😘

That bra looks like it fits perfectly!! 😉