A friend used to be super skinny.

Guest Georgey

Guest Georgey
6 hours ago, lovecurvefat said:

is she saying anything about her weight gain?is she embarassed? angry? happy? what happened? thyroid? feederism? a breakup?

She just let herself go basically, she eats a looooot of food !!! She's happy when she's having a big meal...

Guest Georgey

Yes she just keep on gaining and eating at least double of what a normal woman eats, she's just in love by stuffing herself as much as she can, that just happened naturally before she was super fit and healthy but now she just loves to eat and sleep the gain was probably around 10 months, not sure how many she gained... You guys have an idea ? Does it looks really noticeable ?

Screenshot_20180707-215819.png

Screenshot_20180707-215546.png

Guest Georgey
22 hours ago, vegaderv said:

Less than a year? Wow

Did sh tell how much have gained?

Yes this gain was so fast ! We went out to eat today and a girlfriend of her which haven't seen her after the gain got really shocked with her new size. Everybody actually... Didn't have to say we did an eating competition with my friends and well the winner was her, she ate more than any man or girl even my friends and me where shocked, she ate 3 plates filled with beef, bacon, lasagna, spaghetti, about 6 sausages, and when everyone was absolutely over stuffed she ask for desserts and also repeat twice, one chocolate brownie, (a big one) and a bowl of ice cream 😱😳 for real never seen someone eat so much food 😍 didn't have to say her clothes size don't fit anymore and she had to leave the restaurant with her tight jeans short unbuttoned. So she tried to pull her shirt down to cover but it was pretty noticeable that she was about to blow... She haven't been on the scale since she started to gain I think she gained about 20kg in 10 months.

The way it sounds is she knew she was super skinny, could add on weight if she wanted it, and still look fine.

But she ended up snowballing, lost control of her previous lifestyle/routines, and as a result constantly craves food with the ability for it to raise her mood. 

Someone who gets that fat that quick has a very hard time trying to reverse that lifestyle. The whole its a lot easier to gain than lose is true, and It's probably here to stay.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Georgey

Well it's been a while I didn't post news about my fattie girlfriend, she has been eating as never before, I don't have any full body pic of her recent but she accepted herself as a fat girl who loves pizza, the other day she had dinner around 7pm she eat two huge plates filled with lasagna, bacon, beans rice, and potatoes after that she finished a 1L ice cream, and than we went to some friends house for some beers, around 9 she decided to order Pizzas, everybody agreed with that but than she said we need more than one and order one just for herself, her best friend grabbed her biggest belly roll and said: wow I can see where's all that extra meals are going, she didn't even got shy, and decided to pull her shirt up and show everyone how big she is getting, it was amazing to see peoples reaction, didn't have to say she really eat a whole pizza by herself... As we all share the other... after many beers she still arived home and eat a whole Nutella glass with her unbuttoned shorts sexiest thing ever her belly is so big right now she can't hide or suck it in anymore.

Screenshot_20180802-085406~2.png

Screenshot_20180802-085429~2.png

Screenshot_20180802-085809~2.png

Screenshot_20180802-085638~2.png

Screenshot_20180802-085615~2.png

Screenshot_20180802-085517~2.png

Screenshot_20180802-085406~2.png

Screenshot_20180802-085745.png

Guest Forum Lurker
13 minutes ago, Steviehull said:

One of the photos supposedly from ‘her eating pizzas with friends’ was posted on Twitter on 9th March.

I’m concluding this isn’t your girlfriend and you are one of those weirdos pretending a random internet girl is.

Am I wrong? 

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not

26 minutes ago, Steviehull said:

One of the photos supposedly from ‘her eating pizzas with friends’ was posted on Twitter on 9th March.

I’m concluding this isn’t your girlfriend and you are one of those weirdos pretending a random internet girl is.

Am I wrong? 

It's obviously some generic meme that she probably reposted on social media or something.

Guest Georgey
Just now, Steviehull said:

Am I wrong? 

CD70C45F-7DCD-4E9E-AD76-43712DC1CC77.jpeg  131   54.17 kB

She posted that in her Instagram...

2 hours ago, Steviehull said:

Am I wrong? 

Are you cooked mate? Did you think he was saying that she made that meme herself from scratch? Are you aware what meme is? This requires further investigation

Understood but all a bit odd in my view. 

I still don’t think this is his girlfriend. Even the title of the thread says a ‘friend’ then suddenly she becomes his girlfriend.

i still say it’s all in his head. 

Whether that matters or not if the photos are forthcoming is a different question but I think im right on this one. 

Guest fishmish
8 hours ago, Steviehull said:

I still don’t think this is his girlfriend. Even the title of the thread says a ‘friend’ then suddenly she becomes his girlfriend.

i still say it’s all in his head. 

Well, she's a girl who is his friend. We don't know or need to know their relationship history.

Whether or not they know each other, we do know that the girl is real, that she's been eating good and has put on a significant amount of weight relatively short period of time (she looks more or less the same age in every photo), and that she isn't particularly bothered by it (I think the #squadgoals T-shirt is evidence enough). There are tons of people out there who are gaining weight and who love eating. Odds are a Curvage user might personally know one of them.

I know there was a period of time in Curvage's history, not to mention the Internet's history, where it would be best to take all of this with a large dose of skepticism. Call me an optimist, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt!