Not getting email notifications anymore

lordaltros

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 3:08 PM, S77 said:

Hi lordaltros

It’s resource management. Curvage can send out 1 million emails per month. We were nearing the limit so our team made the decision to turn off non critical emails to save bandwidth for critical stuff like registration or payment notifications. 

Curvage has been growing faster than we have ever imagined. We will continue to scale our platform as needed. In this case it was just a temp solution to keep service flowing. 

Dont worry, we will turn back on the emails. I’ve notified the dev team to flip them back on. 

Keep an eye on your settings as well just to make sure they are correctly set.

LET ME KNOW if it's working?

ok. i'm getting regular notifications again.

thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i checked back on it today because i'm still not getting email notifications

and i found that the setting to send me emails for threads that i follow is disabled and i don't have the ability to turn it back on.

apparently you guys shut it off for some reason.

image.thumb.png.78a7242c1d428a27093d0f52f3f9d1b4.png

that's how it was before.

i would get an email every time something was posted in a thread that i follow. that's the whole reason why i follow them.

i'd rather not only follow topics because i'm not interested in the majority of the posts.

there are one or two topics that i follow, though, and i still get notifications for those.