Three Good Stories of My Girl's Gain + More Stories + NEW Picture (Tight Thong)

Guest almostpopular

It seems that your wife likes to eat, and to eat a lot. Up till now she probably refrained herself from eating as much as she would have liked because of the society's pressure but now, and due to the fact that she see that you appreciate her gain, may be she decided to let herself go. Great future  !

Mr. Almostpopular,

it looks like you hit the jackpot to me!

As le_gone already said I´m sure your wife always wanted to let go a bit but was just shy about it... Now with six years of marriage under her belt plus the fact she knows you think she is adorable whenever she eats a lot, unbuttons and stuff she just let´s her dream come true and enjoys her life getting rid of all the restrictins she has had for so long...

I think she hit the jackpot as well! Please keep us updated. Maybe you can convince your wife becoming a member here as well to tell the stories from her very own perspective! :-)

All the best,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to listen to her, she may change her opinion, lightly or totally, it may last or not, the important is that you both keep sharing your thoughts. Good luck you two!

• 2 weeks later...

I guessed that your wife was feeling great about her gain and that she loved it... and now I have to change my opinion:

Now I KNOW she does! All the statements she has made to you, dear Mr. Almostpopular, are so evident... Your wife has been hooked with being curvy and a stufferette! :-)

And she seems to be an expert in teasing by what you are talking about! :-)

I really wonder if you have planned any family gatherings or so for Christmas... If you did I´m sure there will be a lot to tell afterwards! :-)

Mr. Almostpopular, you should feel great to have met such a great wife that is so relaxed (if not exited) about eating a lot and growing curves! I wonder if it has always been inside her but she wanted to hide it from you? Maybe she has been afraid you´d call her crazy or so but now she knows the truth about your preferences and has freed from her invisible chains... Just a theory though... but you should ask her if she always wanted to live that very way! :-)

Anyway: Maybe you can ask your wife to write the thing down from her very position to post in over here... or that Mrs. Popular becomes a member herself! :-)

All the best to you and your awesome lady,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CurvesAhead

I'm jealous  :P

Having a chubby gal at your side would be one thing, but having one that is so comfortable about it and even nonchalantly uses it to turn you on... thats like... the freakin jackpot!  :)

Hope one day I'll be lucky enough to win such a star prize myself  ;D

@OP's wife

Please do your hubby a favor and and keep spoiling him with phrases like the last one he posted. If he's even remotely anything like me then you can't even imagine how much he loves it ;)

• 1 month later...

Pretty sure you're not going to have a hard time finding support for photos on this site. Seems like a superb situation you've found yourself in. That's awesome. I've really enjoyed reading your accounts of all these situations. Brought back some memories for me of my own. I hope you continue with the excellent and detailed updates.

I would say the good news far outweighs the bad.

I'd kill to be with a woman who enjoys being curvy, and knows just how sexy it is.  Anyone who has been with a gorgeous, curvy girl who hates her curves knows how much of a turn off that negativity. A woman's confidence and positive attitude toward her curves can be just as sexy as her body, regardless of weight. 

Anyway, you're probably the luckiest man alive. Keep that girl happy, let her know that you love her and her body no matter that weight, and she'll be more than happy to pack those pounds on again when her health is back in order.

Guest CurvesAhead

Well... from the little I can tell she does seem to have a cute little belly on her  :)

She shouldn't worry too much. Most people around here certainly won't be negative. Just take a look at the female "your pictures" section. There are girls in all shapes and sizes and all of them get welcomed and idolized ;)

That´s a great update and story!

You seem to be so lucky with her and tell her she is cool!

As the photo is named "Sally" I guess that´s her name... so welcome Sally! She shouldn´t be scared about posting here at all. You should show her the "Your Women"-section so she can see how many ladies much more curvy than her are posting! :-)

All the best and please also some greetings to Sally,

Chris

• 1 month later...

She was in a good mood, feeling slightly confident, and let me take this picture. She is still struggling to accept her (hopefully growing) figure, so any positive feedback is a plus. (She reads this thread.)

Presented with such a lovely picture, positive feedback is easy to give: Perfection.  :)

Hey almostpopular, good stories and nice pics -  don't know how I missed this stuff.  Just thought I'd pass along some experiences with my girl to let your wonderful lady know she isn't the only one spoiling her man.

My girl is on the chubby side and sadly she isn't into gaining but she likes to tease me nonetheless.  Like your wife she often texts a description of how much she's eating, pictures of her belly and the odd story (if I knew I was gonna relay them I'd have taken notes)  like one time she found her self admiring her belly in the mirror after her shirt slid up exposing the curve of her tummy, apparently she even rubbed it in satisfaction.  Later she divulged that she kinda thinks other girls' bellies are cute - which is pretty phenomenal.  Recently she took it upon herself to jiggle her belly when she wants to get me going and she enjoys it because of how excited it makes me. 

Pretty much since about 6 months into our relationship I'm now typically wrapped around her cradling her belly and what she once considered her least sexy feature is now a sensual part of our bonding.

So any way long story short your wife is not alone in being an awesome lady. 

Also tho my girl isn't into gaining she has unintentionally gained at least 20 lbs in the 2 years we've been together and it looks pretty good.  We've also talked about posting on here - she's kind of curious and it could be an extra confidence boost.  We just need to get pictures that she actually likes.

Cheers