Post the absolute smallest girls you would consider fat

Christina Aguilera at her heaviest was a little less into the uppest end of the chubby lane yet sorta bordeline fat in 2011-12.
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « fat christina aguilera »

It's still a pity that she gave in to the slandering threats of career-wrecking by her own manager. She once admitted while an interview to really enjoy her post-partum weight gain and the delights to stuff herself and grow fatter: but after what this jerk did, she no longer tackled about her low-key coming-out.

There has also the gainer/feeder EatMe. Over 100 pounds in only one year:

Playful Oil Rub.jpg

Guest Vladimir Putin

You'd probably get a different answer if you asked this question in any other forum.

Guest high

Jigglykitty (tumblr) is what I consider fat (though still not as big as I prefer). Also, current Cherries (goodness, she's looking awesome) and the earliest of Beccabae 3 panel. Anything less than this size is just chubby to me.

tumblr_palhvrx4611xv36a9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_palhvrx4611xv36a9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pak8cniKWY1xv36a9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_palhvrx4611xv36a9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_palhvrx4611xv36a9o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oi8p38A3vs1vj5yewo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pamsvqtw4e1qm8xm5o1_1280.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 2:42 AM, Vladimir Putin said:

You'd probably get a different answer if you asked this question in any other forum.

I suspect many FAs and feeders pad their definition of "fat" in a disingenuous way, maybe to emphasize their own preference for fat people or hoping that a fat person will perceive "you're not fat!" as a complement.

I'd rather stick with common usage. It's clearer and more honest.