Dream Gainer

On 10/14/2018 at 10:57 PM, dreamgainer said:

Here are some snapshots from my new video of me trying on my old clothes!!! A surprise at the end, I try on a dress from one of my first posts at 129 !!!

WIN_20181014_16_29_15_Pro_Moment(2).thumb.jpg.e99d314ebc9352d27119caa635896008.jpg 

Is that really you? You look like a completely different person. Only your eyes remained the same. You have become incredibly attractive, sexy and very feminine. Just wow. I'm in love.

Edited by Avataг
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.

• Curvage Model

Hey ya'll! Get ready for my 200 POUND GIVEAWAY!!

Starting today and lasting for two weeks until November 4th at 11:59 EST, everyone who purchases a curvage clip video of mine earns themselves one entry into the giveaway. Each additional video is an extra vote! In order to be eligible for entry, YOU MUST leave a REVIEW on the video purchased! I will post a YouTube video of me pulling the winners out of a hat on November 5th!

Now for the best part... THE PRIZES!!!

FIRST PRIZE:

- one 30 minute Skype date with me!

- one 10 minute custom video!

SECOND PRIZE:

- one 15 minute Skype date with me!

- 50 never before seen photos from my hiatus!

THIRD PRIZE:

- a copy of every video I've ever made!

May the best person win!

Hey ya'll! Get ready for my 200 POUND GIVEAWAY!!
Starting today and lasting for two weeks until November 4th at 11:59 EST, everyone who purchases a curvage clip video of mine earns themselves one entry into the giveaway. Each additional video is an extra vote! In order to be eligible for entry, YOU MUST leave a REVIEW on the video purchased! I will post a YouTube video of me pulling the winners out of a hat on November 5th!
Now for the best part... THE PRIZES!!!
FIRST PRIZE:
- one 30 minute Skype date with me!
- one 10 minute custom video!
SECOND PRIZE:
- one 15 minute Skype date with me!
- 50 never before seen photos from my hiatus!
THIRD PRIZE:
- a copy of every video I've ever made!

May the best person win!
SO COOL!!! hopefully you will also post more on youtube. We miss u there too!![emoji10]

• Curvage Model
On 10/10/2018 at 11:26 PM, calibur56 said:

Really great gain!! Do you gave a new goal? 

1.jpg  2,581   120.81 kB

I'm not sure as far as new goals go... But I am at 200 now, so we will see! I am really just enjoying the ride. My curves are so fun to play with!

• Curvage Model
On 10/14/2018 at 5:20 PM, BenjyJoe said:

I’ve gotta ask, how does it feel having everything extend out from your body? It’s gotta feel nice just feeling large ;)

Either way you are stunning and am glad that you are sharing your experience with us.

It's really the most amazing feeling EVER!! I love to be walking around and feel the weight from my belly jiggle with each step! I've never been so happy with myself!

• Curvage Model
On 10/15/2018 at 3:28 AM, NorickAbe said:

How much did your boobs grow in the past year?

Hey again! My boobs have grown a TON! I have had to buy new bras almost every other month. When I was 130, I was about a C cup, and now I am outgrowing my DD bras!! I checked on a site to see with my measurements what size I was and it said I was actually an E/F!!

• Curvage Model
On 10/12/2018 at 4:51 PM, thingything1 said:

@dreamgainer Have people noticed how much you've blown up over the last year or so? What have their reactions been?

Well, I have moved around a bit, so I don't have many friends that I've known the whole time. Everyone admires my thickness and my curves, though, and that is the BEST feeling. My skinny friends get jealous when all the guys look my way and not theirs haha ! :)

• Curvage Model
On 10/11/2018 at 12:11 AM, penguinatorxl7 said:

Congrats on gaining 65 pounds Dreamy! I just saw the video and it was worth every penny. The only thing I ask is, can we see your bare boobs uncovered in a video sometime? They're looking fantastic I would buy that video in a heart beat :D

I would love to be able to do that, but it could only be on commission :( Curvage doensn't allow full nudity!

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, thingything1 said:

@dreamgainer How do you feel now physically compared to last year? Is exercise/physical activity of any kind harder than it used to be? You seemed pretty fit befoer

Oh gosh, when I was smaller, I could run and jump and do cartwheels like nobody's business. But now I can't do a cartwheel anymore, and running is near impossible :( But I'm working to find a balance, because I do enjoy being active.. but I also love being fat :P