Office Co-Worker eating her way to immobility

SapphicCurves

For the last 3 years one of the girls working in my office has been steadily gaining weight — and she was already massive when she started with us.

She’s in her early thirties, and quite short — 5’ at most. But I remember when she first started with us back in 2015, I estimated her to be around the 350-pound mark. And she’s continued to get bigger.

I always found her walk to be entrancing — she has to be entrancing, as her legs are necessarily angled far apart from each other given her thighs’ girth, and so she walks very slowly, with a VERY pronounced waddle...she moves almost as much side-to-side as she does forward.

Anyway, there were stretches where she seemed to maintain, but overall she’s been getting noticeably heavier, especially since last Christmas.

And then as I saw her waddle into the office this morning, a new twist: she’s now struggling so much to move she needs a cane. And showing no signs of slowing down (weight gain wise that is).

She has to be well over 400 pounds now...and I keep wondering just how much bigger she’s going to get (and how it will continue to impact her already limited mobility).

I feel a little guilty being turned on by the fact that she now needs a cane to get around....but at the same time seeing her come in this morning and struggling to reach her desk was such an incredible rush...I’m salivate at the thought of seeing her waddle down the cubicle aisle at a full 500 pounds...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/12/2018 at 7:55 AM, SapphicCurves said:

For the last 3 years one of the girls working in my office has been steadily gaining weight — and she was already massive when she started with us.

She’s in her early thirties, and quite short — 5’ at most. But I remember when she first started with us back in 2015, I estimated her to be around the 350-pound mark. And she’s continued to get bigger.

I always found her walk to be entrancing — she has to be entrancing, as her legs are necessarily angled far apart from each other given her thighs’ girth, and so she walks very slowly, with a VERY pronounced waddle...she moves almost as much side-to-side as she does forward.

Anyway, there were stretches where she seemed to maintain, but overall she’s been getting noticeably heavier, especially since last Christmas.

And then as I saw her waddle into the office this morning, a new twist: she’s now struggling so much to move she needs a cane. And showing no signs of slowing down (weight gain wise that is).

She has to be well over 400 pounds now...and I keep wondering just how much bigger she’s going to get (and how it will continue to impact her already limited mobility).

I feel a little guilty being turned on by the fact that she now needs a cane to get around....but at the same time seeing her come in this morning and struggling to reach her desk was such an incredible rush...I’m salivate at the thought of seeing her waddle down the cubicle aisle at a full 500 pounds...

I wouldn't waste too much time feeling badly unless she has some disease that brought this on. If that is the case then obviously it's pretty sad. But otherwise it's her own fault that she has become so enormous. She is more than likely far too greedy and lazy and likely has too little self-control. I wouldn't feel badly at all. You didn't make her so obese, she did that to herself through poor life choices (and apparently continues to pork up without remorse). Lifestyle choices have consequences, and the consequences of obesity are well-known.