bobysville

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Spent all day trying to get a loaf of bread and a loo roll ... geez have had to take drastic measures ... but I’m happy!"#BAKEYOUROWN#lockdown2020 #lockdownlife #quarantine #quarantinelife #bakery #bakersofinstagram #quarantinekitchen #homemadebread #rollingpin #douh #breadmaking #socialdistancing2020 #socialdistancing #mendandmakedo #lovemybody #bodyconfidence #curvywoman #curvystyle #bodyacceptance #breadmaking #breadandbutter #breadtalk (04/06/20):

91796211_948551895547303_1933277219491708550_n.jpg

Here's another recent photo post via Instagram.

Caption: "Instagram vs reality .... I’ve laughed so much reading your comments from my previous post ! Some of you thought that was ACTUAL DOUGH on my bread board !!! 😭😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂 So thought I would show you a real homemade loaf with ACTUAL DOUGH and not TUMMY dough 😂😂😂😂😂 Thank you for the laughs you lovely bloody lot !! Through the darkness of our times where are you finding the light? What makes you laugh ? What’s your spark of joy ? Where does hope come from for you" #effoffcoronavirus #hateyoucoronavirus #laughter #hope #anxietyrelief #scaryshit #instagramvsreality #throwbackthursdays (04/09/20):

92923613_237093397493916_8763113423439306368_n.jpg