Jorja Smith

PerryCox

Wow, her body is very curvy, beautiful and voluptuous, with very womanly curves. Her tummy is very cute, I hope she never reduces it. Every woman shoud know that's it perfectly okay to have a belly, that it is very very sensual, and makes part of the womanly curves we appreciate so much... :) It is an element of sexyness. :) 

Thanks to all who posted, excellent material. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kika0119

She's already the finest and most perfect woman to me, but if she were to gain more weight and get thicker, I would lose my mind. It's not even funny how gorgeous she is. 

I hope she keeps gaining weight. She's definitely gained a good amount of weight since she was an "unknown" artist and she doesn't seem to mind her belly. 

jorja.jpg

On 2/24/2019 at 8:16 PM, abe2747` said:

She's already the finest and most perfect woman to me, but if she were to gain more weight and get thicker, I would lose my mind. It's not even funny how gorgeous she is. 

I hope she keeps gaining weight. She's definitely gained a good amount of weight since she was an "unknown" artist and she doesn't seem to mind her belly. 

jorja.jpg  548   36.16 kB

Her belly is very very very sexy, simply awesome, but everything in her is just perfect. If only she knew how we see her as a goddess... ;) 

Just now, John Smith said:

For real, @Bmo94494 . She'd started to curve outwards quite a flabby belly last summer ago, getting a little soft-skinny much everywhere during, then expanded outwards from the bum and hips thereafter.

But since last month ago, nothing. She'd managed to keep her weight steady.

Plateauing can happen once in a while. Sometimes the gain stops after that. I hope it keeps going.

3 minutes ago, Bmo94494 said:

Plateauing can happen once in a while. Sometimes the gain stops after that. I hope it keeps going.

I don't think she purpotedly seek to get bigger. At least, nothing screams out loud about that. I'm just seeing a young woman into her twenties who seem confident about her body self-image and don't mind about the pro and cons to flesh out a mildly while being an internationally-recognized artist. We'd live into an era that accept some category of fuller-bodied women into the mainstream culture anyway. 

The day that her face might keep to follow the lead or that her belly does continue to push outward while she acts in the meantime like if she don't mind about these details, perhaps we'll may talk about something of uncommon. But well... even celebrities such like Rihanna or Tyra Banks all have gotten pretty close to these exact same pros during their careers and we'd all know the rest of the lyrics now.

• 3 weeks later...