Jorja Smith

PerryCox

Guest Swagmaster0214
52 minutes ago, Chubbyj said:

It all makes sense now …

5D42B832-F219-4E3D-8153-E6509A34F6B5.jpeg

So....you're telling me that jorja inflated with this much weight to grow an American rapper sized booty....by eating Takis every night? I'll admit I'm surprised that that's what's been causing jorjas rapid fattening this year 

gif-20221206-075753.gif

Guest bigbellyboy444
3 hours ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

So....you're telling me that jorja inflated with this much weight to grow an American rapper sized booty....by eating Takis every night? I'll admit I'm surprised that that's what's been causing jorjas rapid fattening this year 

gif-20221206-075753.gif

It’s more then just that… Jorja probably eatin big dinners, plenty of other snacks. and I doubt she getting much exercise these days she’s been busy touring

I just Googled the calorie question and it said that a full bag of Takis chips is 450 calories.  Doritos is 150 calories "per serving" of only 12 chips.  Can Jorja hit the gym for hours every day on tour or does she eagerly scarf down the junk  comfort food snacks ?  🤔

Guest Swagmaster0214
49 minutes ago, bigbellyboy444 said:

It’s more then just that… Jorja probably eatin big dinners, plenty of other snacks. and I doubt she getting much exercise these days she’s been busy touring

Something's causing her to gain so bottom heavy 

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Swagmaster0214

Not sure if this has been posted here but she posted this about 2 weeks ago. Her butt looks VERY plumped here, hopefully jorjas butt continues to swell even fatter!!

RDT_20230119_0749358087627800079866007.jpg

Guest Swagmaster0214

Wow. It's finally clear now, it looks like jorja gains in a bottom heavy/pear shape matter. Her body is officially pear shaped overall now from her weight gain last year. 

Screenshot_20230129-115328.png

Guest Swagmaster0214
2 hours ago, megahotsauce101 said:

All this time off now after touring and you'd think she'd lose weight, but damn (1yr, same shirt)

Picsart_23-01-29_14-02-13-694.jpg

Tummy and hips look so full! And her butt grew a bunch last year too 😅

• 3 weeks later...