ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

17 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Ugh I have literally no clue what happened to it, I'm so sad!!

Oh well, Just buy a bikini that is way too small, then model it for us! Do you have a goal weight or are you just seeing where the gain takes you?

17 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Ugh I have literally no clue what happened to it, I'm so sad!!

Oh well, Just buy a bikini that is way too small, then model it for us! Do you have a goal weight or are you just seeing where the gain takes you?

24 minutes ago, ethangee123 said:

I vote for the pre-Hawaii bikini and see if too lose. Just right. And then Too Tight. I think you were 189 when you purchased that one. 

4 hours ago, Jazzman said:

I vote for the pre-Hawaii bikini and see if too lose. Just right. And then Too Tight. I think you were 189 when you purchased that one. 

Was this the black patterned one that I was posting in a while ago? I can't remember... If so, I do still have it so that could definitely work!!

Guest viorus
On 5/28/2016 at 6:18 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I am seriously struggling to find a place in our new house with good lighting for decent pictures. So I apologize for the crappy quality in the meantime (not that my quality has ever been spectacular..). 

Hubby dragged me to the gym this afternoon, I guess he didn't think I needed to sit on my butt after all the indulging I've been doing lately. With my big beautiful new kitchen, I can't stop cooking yummy things! So the past twelve hours have seen half a dish of brownies (a la mode, obvi), a stack of homemade waffles slathered in butter and syrup, eggs and a pile of bacon (yum!!) and a bunch of pizza as well. But don't worry, I took it reeeeaaaallll easy at the gym ;) I may be working on my figure but I'm trying to work it in the opposite direction! Haha I'd like to see even MORE of my jiggly, lumpy thighs and and even bigger soft belly laying in my lap, even wider hips eating up any chair I sit on. So... I guess that means I've got a lot of work to do haha

image.jpg  962   223.8 kB

It's a shame he isn't fat friendly! I think you'd look fantastic with more jiggly, lumpy softness :)

On May 28, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I am seriously struggling to find a place in our new house with good lighting for decent pictures. So I apologize for the crappy quality in the meantime (not that my quality has ever been spectacular..). 

Hubby dragged me to the gym this afternoon, I guess he didn't think I needed to sit on my butt after all the indulging I've been doing lately. With my big beautiful new kitchen, I can't stop cooking yummy things! So the past twelve hours have seen half a dish of brownies (a la mode, obvi), a stack of homemade waffles slathered in butter and syrup, eggs and a pile of bacon (yum!!) and a bunch of pizza as well. But don't worry, I took it reeeeaaaallll easy at the gym ;) I may be working on my figure but I'm trying to work it in the opposite direction! Haha I'd like to see even MORE of my jiggly, lumpy thighs and and even bigger soft belly laying in my lap, even wider hips eating up any chair I sit on. So... I guess that means I've got a lot of work to do haha

image.jpg  962   223.8 kB

Love it love it love it!!! So shapely and beautiful!

wonderful of you to share, and to take it easy at the gym;)

Keep up the great work!!

So so so awesome to have you back!

Ahh yes I still have the bikini from the seated photos! Although... I don't think the "too loose" pictures will happen because I think it's actually a little on the small side? I may weigh less but I am definitely still decent sized... At least on the bottom half haha my legs and hips are pretty squishy. And the previous bikini from my honeymoon, with the pink bottoms, I still have the bottoms but I reaaalllyyy don't think that's going to ever happen again so should probably chuck it haha. And who knows what happened to the top. I need to keep better track of things!

Ahh yes I still have the bikini from the seated photos! Although... I don't think the "too loose" pictures will happen because I think it's actually a little on the small side? I may weigh less but I am definitely still decent sized... At least on the bottom half haha my legs and hips are pretty squishy. And the previous bikini from my honeymoon, with the pink bottoms, I still have the bottoms but I reaaalllyyy don't think that's going to ever happen again so should probably chuck it haha. And who knows what happened to the top. I need to keep better track of things!

12 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Ahh yes I still have the bikini from the seated photos! Although... I don't think the "too loose" pictures will happen because I think it's actually a little on the small side? I may weigh less but I am definitely still decent sized... At least on the bottom half haha my legs and hips are pretty squishy.

Excellent! That progression series was simply incredible! My only lamentation was that there was only one photo/angle per update :P

Just out of curiosity, does your other half support your gaining, or is it something you just do for yourself? I'm sure you've probably mentioned it but I've forgotten.

On May 30, 2016 at 7:56 AM, archangel62 said:

Excellent! That progression series was simply incredible! My only lamentation was that there was only one photo/angle per update :P

Just out of curiosity, does your other half support your gaining, or is it something you just do for yourself? I'm sure you've probably mentioned it but I've forgotten.

Hahaha yes well one angle was all that I could manage in my apartment with crappy mirrors.. Hopefully I can do more angles this time. 

And he is neutral... He's not into gaining or anything but he likes curves, and he seems to enjoy there being more of me to grab. But he doesn't help or really KNOW that I'm actually trying to gain, rather than it just "happening on its own." It's definitely a bummer to not be able to share this with him but at least he isn't too opposed. As long as my boobs get bigger he's pretty happy hahaha

On 26/05/2016 at 1:42 AM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Curvage friends! Long time, no talk! It's been a crazy bit for me and while I was able to put all of this on the back burner for a bit, I just... I can't resist. So, I guess I'm back at it! And oh so very excited ☺️

Cream suits your figure well. Welcome back.