ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Aww well thank you all so much for the warm welcome back!! I'm quite excited to be back at it. Life has been quite crazy lately with some ups and some downs but mainly we've just been busy buying our first house! It's pretty tough to get your foot into the door of the Orange County real estate market so it's been stressful and exciting, and we've been doing some work on the house and yard. It's just a busy season of life! Needless to say, my weight always seems to bounce up and down, though I'm finding that it never wants to bounce back down as far as it had before haha (not that I'm complaining!!). I'm at 170 right now, though it's much softer and more plush than the last time I was at this weight. So we will see how it goes this time around!! I'm quite happy. And, as usual, loving indulging to my hearts content again. Delightful!!

1 hour ago, Plumpfatdana said:

BEST COME BACK EVER!!!

That pic is so amazing!  You look so adorable and plump...and sipping that heavy cream is the big fat cherry on top!

Why thank you! I'm feeling quite plump these days. And you all know I can't resist the cream haha it's just so decadent and delicious!!

6 hours ago, akula1369 said:

Welcome back!  Can't wait to see how you plump up this time.  You've always had super-curvy hips, so could we get a pic from the rear?

For those who haven't seen it, this is the link to chubby_bunny_160's original thread, truly one of the best gains of all time:

You're too kind!! And I'll absolutely add a picture featuring my "super curvy hips" haha. I'm out right now but I'm hoping to be able to keep this updated quite regularly! I'll be sure that my next update includes that. 

4 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Why thank you! I'm feeling quite plump these days. And you all know I can't resist the cream haha it's just so decadent and delicious!!

Please, be decadent, be delicious and share your moments with us ;) we certainly don't mind it at all. :P

27 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Oh how lovely it is to see you back...you are simply the best!

Congrats on the house, i know how busy settling into a new place can be...but be sure to take some breaks, kick up your feet, rest, and indulge in plenty of fattening goodies ;) 

40 minutes ago, Plumpfatdana said:

Oh how lovely it is to see you back...you are simply the best!

Congrats on the house, i know how busy settling into a new place can be...but be sure to take some breaks, kick up your feet, rest, and indulge in plenty of fattening goodies ;) 

Oh don't you worry, I'm fully intending to take goooood care of myself ;) lots of indulging, lots of delicious treats to head straight to my soon-to-be-more-curvaceous curves.