ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

A bit bloated after a weekend of indulgence 😉 aaaand with that, I'll say the gaining train has started up yet again!! xox

I thought as much.You look fuller already. Your Hair really adds a nice touch of beauty to your pictures.

Guest plumpfatdana

A bit bloated after a weekend of indulgence 😉 aaaand with that, I'll say the gaining train has started up yet again!! xox

That belly is definitely rounding out 😃

Such a beautiful pic!  The gain train begins and starts with the belly, but im sure that caboose will be right behind  😉

Guest temporary

Wow, I really like how low slung those panties are... where'd you get them? Looking forward to watching you outgrow them.

Oops forgot to add, I'm starting at 160... Yet again haha. Slower this time around, no rush :)

No I don't mind sharing that at all! I'm just not the type of person to be like "look at me, I'm struggling wahhhh" haha. It was absolutely crazy gaining so fast last time. I don't know what happened but my body was just thrilled to pile on the weight and it was amazing and addicting and just... Mind boggling. I felt like I was different and bigger each day! I don't think I was eating anything too crazy... I mean, I obviously wasn't eating salad all day haha. I enjoy hearty breakfasts (eggs bacon biscuits and gravy etc) and then would munch on sweets around the office, be it donuts or cinnamon rolls. I'm hooked on heavy cream so have that in multiple coffees a day, and in smoothies, mixed with orange soda or rootbeer, and I ate ice cream for dessert pretty much every night. My husband and I would polish off a tub of if nightly hahaha. I love food and have an insatiable appetite, so it seems to lend itself to gaining. Which makes it all the more ridiculous that I've been starving myself. Time to fix that haha

A belated thanks for the reply! I've been meaning to respond but haven't has a proper chance.

Sounds like the gain was as exhilarating for you as it was for us! It must be so exciting once you get on a roll to just run with it and let your body do what it wants! Did you take a break from heavy cream, and are you back on it? Loving the progress already, it can't have been fun to starve yourself... so glad you're back to giving your body what it deserves (all the yummy treats you could possibly desire, and maybe an extra couple for good measure!) Enjoy!

Guest plumpfatdana

Casual picture in my favorite shirt ☺️ Also this may be the pic you can see the most of my face!! Ahh that makes me nervous haha

Wow!! What a comeback indeed!

Such a beautiful photo...and though it may make you nervous, it's SO awesome to catch a glimpse of your face Love the ruby lips and the side rolls are not too shabby either

This pis is so wonderful...thanks for sharing Ally!

Guest missybear

Aww thanks so much everyone! You're all so sweet 😍😍  definitely makes the gaining process even more enjoyable when I get to share it here.

Hey! I don't remember seeing that nose ring last time I saw your face  :P

Good eye haha I've had just a teensy stud for quite a while but just recently switched to a ring. I really like it!!

Guest uki171

That's an incredibly sexy pose, it really emphasizes your curves quite well!  The lower half of your face is pretty!

• 10 months later...
41 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Curvage friends! Long time, no talk! It's been a crazy bit for me and while I was able to put all of this on the back burner for a bit, I just... I can't resist. So, I guess I'm back at it! And oh so very excited ☺️

image.jpg  71   198.8 kB

So good to see you back!  You are my favorite gainer girl of all time!  :)