ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

The double chin IS cute  :)

Back to the stretch mark comment its not unusual for stretch marks not to appear.Her skin may be very elastic and she could have been using skin cream or lotion a lot.

I never got one stretch mark when I gained over 200 lbs why IDK just didn't.

As I recall I don't think Helena Strong ever got a stretch mark as she gained.

Guest missybear

Awww thanks everyone! You're all so sweet. :)

In reference to my stretchmarks/ lack thereof... I actually DO have some. A lot actually. They just aren't red when they are new, that's why I never really notice them until they are old? I don't know. haha I only ever discover them when they are white and kind of...shiny I guess. I have at least a hundred of them though.. all over my bum and hips and thighs. And I have a handful on my love handles. But the belly has remained untouched thus far! We shall see though, who knows. I don't particularly care either way. Body does what body wants. :)

Anyway... just thought I would pop in to thank you all for your sweet responses, definitely makes a girl feel nice and welcome, and all the more motivated to gain! Here's just a picture of me today.. thought Id share one of me in my normal, non-naked clothes haha :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday/ weekend!!

post-0-14513378024364_thumb.jpg

Awww thanks everyone! You're all so sweet. :)

In reference to my stretchmarks/ lack thereof... I actually DO have some. A lot actually. They just aren't red when they are new, that's why I never really notice them until they are old? I don't know. haha I only ever discover them when they are white and kind of...shiny I guess. I have at least a hundred of them though.. all over my bum and hips and thighs. And I have a handful on my love handles. But the belly has remained untouched thus far! We shall see though, who knows. I don't particularly care either way. Body does what body wants. :)

Anyway... just thought I would pop in to thank you all for your sweet responses, definitely makes a girl feel nice and welcome, and all the more motivated to gain! Here's just a picture of me today.. thought Id share one of me in my normal, non-naked clothes haha :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday/ weekend!!

Wow, you look just as amazing in normal everyday clothes!  Your curves fill those out quite nicely!