ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Since I took a long hiatus, my old thread got locked. I have been gone due to health issues, and as a result, I've lost a substantial amount of weight. Boo hoo, sad day.

The GOOD thing, is this means I get to gain again! I miss my curves and am intent to acquire them once again. So, a new thread seems appropriate! However... I'm so nervous to post a first picture back! I don't want y'all to get mad at me or be super bummed.. Not that I'm teensy or anything, but I'm certainly not at my high. Ahhh promise you won't be upset? Should I even come back? Not sure if anyone even remembers me or cares..

But in the case that you do, hello again!! xox Ally

I definitely remember you and I do care!  One of the best things about seeing a girl's weight gain progression is getting to see the before pics, so you should definitely post some!  Then we'll be able to watch as you gain it all back...I can't wait!  :thumbsup:

I thought we'd never see you again! So glad to have you back. Of course we're all looking forward to seeing that belly grow big & fat again as the weight looked incredible on you, but you're sexy at any weight :)

You're looking fantastic already. Can we see some more belly? Either in a bikini or some bikini underwear?

Sorry to hear you were gone due to health issues. I truly want everyone on here to be happy and healthy. If someone's weight is causing them problems, I honestly get no pleasure out of that.

Aww yay!! Well in that case, here's my new starting point. Still nice and curvy, and a solid 50 pounds heavier than when I started gaining way back when, but a long way to go for the big, soft curves I desire.

You look amazing, Ally!  Once again it just goes to show that you are and always will be gorgeous at any weight.  :)

You say that you lost the weight due to health issues.  The health issues weren't also due to the weight, were they?  If that's the case, then you'd be stupid to want to gain anything back...your safety is paramount, and anything were to happen to you as a result of trying to appeal to an online fetish community, then I can assure you that we'd all feel collectively awful.  :'(

IMHO, there's too damn much emphasis on the "Biggur IZZZ BETTUR!!!" aspect of the so-called "size-acceptance" movement than there is actually size-acceptance.  Those who openly shame the fashion community for their "unrealistic" and "unhealthy" size-zero standards and then inform their diabetic GFs that they won't find them truly attractive until they're a minimum of 350 lbs....it's fucking wrong and it needs to stop.  Pressure to fit others' standards of beauty at all costs necessary is an epidemic, no matter what side of the scale you happen to fall upon.

Lovelydia82 your post is extremely assumptive.Speculative. And quite frankly a Soap Box Speech from a High Horse.

Ally is an Extremely Bright Educated and Strong Woman. Certainly there must be other places on this site to state your opinion rather than hijacking a Beloved Members return post.

Welcome Back Ally. I know You and Know that if you wish to gain it is with all the parameters figured out. And it's Just for the pleasure of Yourself and those close to you. Bravo.

A triumphant return indeed! There's been a void on this forum, and finally it has been filled!! I know all of us are happy and relieved to know that you are doing much better these days. I hope that all has been well in general.  :)

You are still a sensual and exciting woman. Absolutely cannot wait for more to come. You are stunning.  :D

Since I took a long hiatus, my old thread got locked. I have been gone due to health issues, and as a result, I've lost a substantial amount of weight. Boo hoo, sad day.

The GOOD thing, is this means I get to gain again! I miss my curves and am intent to acquire them once again. So, a new thread seems appropriate! However... I'm so nervous to post a first picture back! I don't want y'all to get mad at me or be super bummed.. Not that I'm teensy or anything, but I'm certainly not at my high. Ahhh promise you won't be upset? Should I even come back? Not sure if anyone even remembers me or cares..

But in the case that you do, hello again!! xox Ally

Looking on the bright side with an enduring spirit. You really are an awesome woman.

Guest missybear

Aww thank you all so much!! You sure know how to make a girl feel welcomed back. For those who asked, the health issues were not directly caused by my weight... For those who did not know, I had an eating disorder quite a while ago (prior to joining) and some stress in my life caused me to have quite a bit of a relapse. I'm in a better place now, but I obviously wasn't in a position to be here whilst I was starving myself.

Anyway, no one cares to hear about that sort of stuff, I'm just happy to be in a position to appreciate, grow, and share my curves with others who enjoy them. I'll likely be gaining still but slowly, just to keep my "crazy head" in check. Then again, who knows... I never was particularly good at gaining slowly hahaha

xox

Aww thank you all so much!! You sure know how to make a girl feel welcomed back. For those who asked, the health issues were not directly caused by my weight... For those who did not know, I had an eating disorder quite a while ago (prior to joining) and some stress in my life caused me to have quite a bit of a relapse. I'm in a better place now, but I obviously wasn't in a position to be here whilst I was starving myself.

Anyway, no one cares to hear about that sort of stuff, I'm just happy to be in a position to appreciate, grow, and share my curves with others who enjoy them. I'll likely be gaining still but slowly, just to keep my "crazy head" in check. Then again, who knows... I never was particularly good at gaining slowly hahaha

xox

Just echoing what everyone here already said. Yes you were very sorely missed, yes we do remember and care very much, really sorry to hear you went through a rough patch (and we're here for you even then, not just during your gaining phases). Also obviously very happy to see you back and gaining again... Curvage  2015 just got a whole lot better  8)

enjoy the ride xx