ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Oh my god, you are absolutely adorable! I know this may sound weird, but you have beautiful looking hands. >_< I know I should probably say something like "your belly is so awesome!" or something, but I just think you have really great hands.

...and now I go back to lurking before people realize I'm a creeper. *shifty glance*

Oh my god, you are absolutely adorable! I know this may sound weird, but you have beautiful looking hands. >_< I know I should probably say something like "your belly is so awesome!" or something, but I just think you have really great hands.

...and now I go back to lurking before people realize I'm a creeper. *shifty glance*

Does seem an unsual thing to notice, but you are right she does have lovely hands.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest missybear

Well, today I hit an all-time high weight... 174 :) I am thrilled! I hadn't gotten a scale yet for my new apartment, so I was just gaining and enjoying it without a number. Today I went out and bought one and.. well I wasn't expecting such a gloriously high number!! Pretty stoked on life right now :) here's my first picture from the day I decided to gain, at 110, and then another one that I took today after checking out the number on the scale.

post-0-14513377921937_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513377924735_thumb.jpg