ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Now and then a cake batter Ice cream heavy cream Sweetened Condensed milk shake can pack a punch.I think in your very first gain you incorporated cake better if memory serves. 

I would be very interested in a blog of some kind with daily counts and weekly weigh ins and measurements .Also as always your thoughts and reactions are always appreciated. You're a wonderful writer.

I agree with what others have said about being yourself. You don't have to (literally) bust a gut with an intense month of gaining. I'd rather see you here for the long haul, gaining steadily and sustainably. Mainly, I'd like to see you stick around and not yo-yo up and down. 

I love and appreciate Curvage, but it definitely has become more commercial in recent times. But now that we know you like to talk, I'm sure a lot of us will be happy to engage with you!

Love the idea of a full-blown month of gluttony! Didn't you do something similar a few years back, which was a resounding success if my memory service me right. Would love to see a calorie log with all these fast food orders and heavy cream consumption 😍 

Progression pics are my favourite so it would be awesome if you could create some standing, side on and sitting poses before & after. How about that bikini with the buckle...seeing you grow in that was legendary!

How about a weekly measurement and weigh in video as well?

Hopefully this doesn't come across as demanding haha, I'm just so excited to see you return!! 👀

Hi Ally,  I saw your post a few days ago - yes this site is very full now, lots of players! I think lots of your followers are just finding out you’re back, and the fact that you answer everyone back ASAP, your thread will get busy very soon ! 
   I also would like to see some pregnancy pics. I know, I know you’re wondering why we would want to see you fully clothed!! We love you in bikinis too! A model who posts on here, recently said jokingly “ I spend all this money on bikinis and lingerie and you guys are asking me for photos in jeans and yoga pants?(lol)”  For me, it would be fillin’ in the blanks and if that is a little too personal that’s OK.

Btw - I tried to pm you and I got a message that your account wasn’t accepting messages. 🤔

Thanks for all your posts and replies 💕

Guest Bigbellylover2
On 4/1/2021 at 3:29 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Well thank you all for the warm welcome! It’s so lovely to be welcomed back into such loving arms haha. I’m just busy getting settled into the house but thought I’d pop in to share a couple photos of my cute curves. Looking forward to expanding them (rapidly, perhaps?) over the weeks to come! And even though I’m busy getting settled into the house, don’t you worry... fast food and treats and milkshakes (and heavy cream 😅😅) abound. Gotta keep up that stamina, ya know? 😉 I’ve already noticed increased jiggling in my belly, hips, butt, and thighs as I hustle around the house. It’s an absolute dream and I eagerly await each fattening sensation!

3DF315D2-5836-4AF9-81A9-BC1BD043CA03.jpeg

84FF2ACD-DA6A-432C-95B0-C7674BB2AB31.jpeg

Wow!!!! Thought I’d never see you back! You’ve gotten lots of welcomes but welcome back!! :) how do you like the new house? Your husband helping you gain? 

Guest squishyshrimp

@Chubby_bunny_160 hi Ally! I hope you don't mind this question, but for someone who's never tried cream before (but who really wants to work on piling on the pounds) how would you recommend starting/how much? Hope to hear from you and glad to see you back!!

On 4/3/2021 at 1:20 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I’ve been trying to drink as much heavy cream as possible. Right now I’m enjoying one of my absolute faves... orange soda with about a cup of heavy cream poured in. So delicious and luxurious, and I feel so sensual knowing that what I’m sipping on is going straight to padding and expanding my curves. I have to try not to think about it too often or else I’m just perpetually hot and bothered 😅 

I’ve been toying with the idea of doing something along the lines of my “month of intense gaining” that I did like... January of 2019 I think? I just enjoy the statistical analysis of it (such a dork haha) and seeing how calories and intake correlate to growth in weight and inches. Does anyone have any ideas for something I should do? Is anyone even interested in anything like that? Haha I guess I could also just work on tracking calories to make sure I’m hitting a nice big number every day?

1 cup heavy cream ~ 720-800 calories alone!!!  I also enjoy the stat analysis of it!  :)   Orange soda + heavy cream, sounds lovely, like an orange cream-sicle.  Heavy cream (as you likely know) is an easy additive to many drinks (coffee, soda, yogurt smoothies, etc) — gotta love the ease of liquid calories!!  Drinks as well as meals: pasta sauces, mayo based *creamy* salads, soups, casseroles, etc.  them calories could sure add up quick!!

anyway, totally interested to see you undertake the *month of intense gaining* challenge again!!  If memory serves, didn’t you pack on something like 40-50 pounds in a month?  It was a crazy number for only ~ 30 days time.  In heavy cream alone, that’s like 3+ pints a day to gain 40; 4+ pints to gain 50... that’s a lot of heavy cream, a lot of saturated fat, but there’s no doubt nothing works quite like it to add the pad, expand and soften the curves, gain the weight and grow them inches!!

if you do decide to give it a whirl, please please make sure to weigh in before and of course, at the end!  Cheers, good luck with whatever you decide and thanks so much for sharing!!  :)  

Wow - you certainly made it worth the wait 💕 !! Great photos, and thanks for the updated numbers! Your “nerdiness” is reminiscent of a model from several years back (ACG), who went so far as to make spreadsheets! (Just an observation, not saying you should go that far!) lol 

We’ll be here, take care of your priorities. It seems the caloric intake will not be an issue 😉 !

On 4/3/2021 at 10:29 AM, Onen said:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Do a bikini body ready challenge where you eat as much as possible to outgrow all your own swimsuits!

Oh that sounds fun! I did just get a couple new suits (plus 2 that I can grow into) so it might be nice to start putting them to work!

On 4/3/2021 at 10:30 AM, fatsoman said:

Just be you. You are so genuine and sincere. Keep going as all of your fans on here love you. I am hopeful that this time you will grow to be your heaviest and of course be beautiful at the same time

aww thanks! I’ll definitely get to be my heaviest... I don’t have anything holding me back and uncharted territories beyond 260 are calling my name.

On 4/3/2021 at 10:50 AM, Plumpfatdana said:

I think I can say all of us here love that soft thick roll of just pure squish at least as much as you!  That wondrous soft belly jutting out onto your plump thighs is so extraordinary ...pure magic and beauty 😊

you’re also so great with words and descriptions...

So delicious and luxurious, and I feel so sensual knowing that what I’m sipping on is going straight to padding and expanding my curves. I have to try not to think about it too often or else I’m just perpetually hot and bothered”

You’re like a mix of the most gorgeous model and best weight gain story in the feeder/feedee world...it’s almost too much to comprehend!

I always thoroughly enjoyed when you’d document your daily calorie intake!  And I love numbers too...some of my favorite pics are your scale shots (especially that one where you just about hit 250lbs 😉) But whatever you do is pure gold!

Envisioning your luscious lips sipping on some heavy cream and knowing it’s adding to your soft luxurious curves is almost too much for me to handle...and knowing you share a similar reaction is just too incredible...  

Thank you so much for mentioning my writing! I’ve definitely toyed with the ideas of doing some weight gain fiction but just haven’t gotten around to it. Perhaps someday ☺️

On 4/3/2021 at 11:07 AM, cycling1951 said:

I just enjoy your pics and seeing your soft curvy body ! Yes I would enjoy the idea you proposed, but as @fatsoman said, be yourself ! Your genuine, friendly personality is so refreshing!

Thank you! I’ll keep sharing them then, and not be worried about people finding me boring. And I’ll share the gains as they occur, but maybe won’t put a huge emphasis on completing some sort of weight challenge haha

On 4/3/2021 at 11:22 AM, Jazzman said:

Now and then a cake batter Ice cream heavy cream Sweetened Condensed milk shake can pack a punch.I think in your very first gain you incorporated cake better if memory serves. 

I would be very interested in a blog of some kind with daily counts and weekly weigh ins and measurements .Also as always your thoughts and reactions are always appreciated. You're a wonderful writer.

Hahaha that sure CAN pack a punch! I definitely had a couple when I was in my very beginning stages of gaining. I enjoy how they seem to expand even larger once you’ve drank them. And I’ll have to start tracking my calories and posting updated measurements and weights!!

On 4/3/2021 at 3:51 PM, pet sounds said:

I agree with what others have said about being yourself. You don't have to (literally) bust a gut with an intense month of gaining. I'd rather see you here for the long haul, gaining steadily and sustainably. Mainly, I'd like to see you stick around and not yo-yo up and down. 

I love and appreciate Curvage, but it definitely has become more commercial in recent times. But now that we know you like to talk, I'm sure a lot of us will be happy to engage with you!

hahaha I know I don’t HAVE to... but that last month of intense gaining was so fun! But also it would be harder I think now that my husband is working from home. So maybe it’s a good thing that apparently just being myself and casually gaining is enough! And thank you, I appreciate the replies so much! I just love getting to share this with people and interact 🥰

On 4/3/2021 at 4:09 PM, pet sounds said:

If you don't mind me asking, so you think the lifestyle of a mom will make it easier or more difficult to fall into the fat life? I would think it would be easier, but I've never been a mom! 😁

Continuing on with your next comment, that’s really a great question! I think on one hand it will be harder, especially chasing around after a busy toddler! Now that he’s walking I feel like I never get to sit down haha. But on the other hand, it’s easier since convenience foods are more a part of life now, and I think also just there’s less pressure? Like people aren’t shocked when someone has a child and stays fatter than they were before.

On 4/4/2021 at 8:02 AM, ukb said:

Love the idea of a full-blown month of gluttony! Didn't you do something similar a few years back, which was a resounding success if my memory service me right. Would love to see a calorie log with all these fast food orders and heavy cream consumption 😍 

Progression pics are my favourite so it would be awesome if you could create some standing, side on and sitting poses before & after. How about that bikini with the buckle...seeing you grow in that was legendary!

How about a weekly measurement and weigh in video as well?

Hopefully this doesn't come across as demanding haha, I'm just so excited to see you return!! 👀

I did do one, and it was pretty amazing so I may do one again in the future ☺️ But yes, I will be logging my food and sharing my calories for sure! I haven’t come across my old trusty buckle bikini yet but will be sure to share photos in it once I do.

On 4/6/2021 at 6:59 AM, Jerz said:

Welcome back!! Your sooo amazing!! 💙❤️

aww thank you!

On 4/6/2021 at 1:49 PM, cycling1951 said:

Hi Ally,  I saw your post a few days ago - yes this site is very full now, lots of players! I think lots of your followers are just finding out you’re back, and the fact that you answer everyone back ASAP, your thread will get busy very soon ! 
   I also would like to see some pregnancy pics. I know, I know you’re wondering why we would want to see you fully clothed!! We love you in bikinis too! A model who posts on here, recently said jokingly “ I spend all this money on bikinis and lingerie and you guys are asking me for photos in jeans and yoga pants?(lol)”  For me, it would be fillin’ in the blanks and if that is a little too personal that’s OK.

Btw - I tried to pm you and I got a message that your account wasn’t accepting messages. 🤔

Thanks for all your posts and replies 💕

I sure hope so! I just like chatting haha ☺️ I do have some pregnancy pictures I can post! I’m also happy to post some clothes photos now and again haha because that’s true, it does help to fill in the gaps! And I love to see other people’s clothes photos also. Also, glad you were able to figure out the messaging thing haha it definitely wasn’t anything personal 😜

On 4/7/2021 at 10:23 AM, Bigbellylover2 said:

Wow!!!! Thought I’d never see you back! You’ve gotten lots of welcomes but welcome back!! :) how do you like the new house? Your husband helping you gain? 

Why thank you! I like it a lot. It’s really big though so I feel like I’m walking a LOT. But definitely enjoying it the more we settle in! And nope he most certainly is not helping haha. He did say that he doesn’t care if I get fatter as long as I’m working out sometimes and not ONLY sitting around (though I think he only said that because he doesn’t realize just how intentional my gaining really is hahaha). And he said he prefers it when I’m curvier and am willing to enjoy dessert and drinks with him so... he’s warming up. So just his calmness and lack of expecting me to be some fitness model is helpful for sure.

On 4/9/2021 at 1:49 AM, squishyshrimp said:

@Chubby_bunny_160 hi Ally! I hope you don't mind this question, but for someone who's never tried cream before (but who really wants to work on piling on the pounds) how would you recommend starting/how much? Hope to hear from you and glad to see you back!!

Hi! I’d start light haha. Maybe like 1/4 cup mixed into whatever you enjoy... I like it in my coffee and in root beer or orange soda (be prepared that it fizzes quite a bit though so don’t overfill the glass haha). And then work your way up slowly from there! I’ve found that once I increase my tolerance, I can handle pretty much any quantity that I want. However, I do believe I’ve answered this question for you multiple times over the years via personal message, so I think maybe the question isn’t HOW to begin, but rather, what’s holding you back from getting started? Working through those sorts of internalized issues (diet cultures influence, fat phobia, fear of other people’s opinions etc) will help now as well as later if you do end up gaining! Best of luck ♥️

On 4/9/2021 at 9:19 AM, mattkoty said:

1 cup heavy cream ~ 720-800 calories alone!!!  I also enjoy the stat analysis of it!  :)   Orange soda + heavy cream, sounds lovely, like an orange cream-sicle.  Heavy cream (as you likely know) is an easy additive to many drinks (coffee, soda, yogurt smoothies, etc) — gotta love the ease of liquid calories!!  Drinks as well as meals: pasta sauces, mayo based *creamy* salads, soups, casseroles, etc.  them calories could sure add up quick!!

anyway, totally interested to see you undertake the *month of intense gaining* challenge again!!  If memory serves, didn’t you pack on something like 40-50 pounds in a month?  It was a crazy number for only ~ 30 days time.  In heavy cream alone, that’s like 3+ pints a day to gain 40; 4+ pints to gain 50... that’s a lot of heavy cream, a lot of saturated fat, but there’s no doubt nothing works quite like it to add the pad, expand and soften the curves, gain the weight and grow them inches!!

if you do decide to give it a whirl, please please make sure to weigh in before and of course, at the end!  Cheers, good luck with whatever you decide and thanks so much for sharing!!  :)  

Oh yeah it’s so delicious and totally luxurious. I don’t want to completely wreck my cholesterol so I’m not going to ever be drinking 3 pints of cream a day hahaha I did do the month of gaining before, and it was awesome. I don’t think I gained 40-50 pounds though, I think it was more in the 20 pound range? Definitely a big increase in size though. I’ll definitely take some current photos to serve as before shots 😉

11 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

That's so hot, Ally!  And you're right you do look close to the same size as before.  So excited for what the future holds for your gaining adventure.  Also I love your long hair in that last pic.

Thanks so much! I’m also excited to see 🥰 and thank you, my hair is ridiculously long these days hahaha but since it’s been growing for such a long time, I can’t bear to cut it!

47 minutes ago, regbill said:

Will Ferrell Yes GIF

hahaha I love this so much

39 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Wow - you certainly made it worth the wait 💕 !! Great photos, and thanks for the updated numbers! Your “nerdiness” is reminiscent of a model from several years back (ACG), who went so far as to make spreadsheets! (Just an observation, not saying you should go that far!) lol 

We’ll be here, take care of your priorities. It seems the caloric intake will not be an issue 😉 !

oh yeah I remember ACG! The spreadsheets are a great idea! Maybe I’ll make a google spreadsheet or something so keep updated... good options! And no haha the food is definitely not an issue 😅

On 4/12/2021 at 7:54 AM, Plumpfatdana said:

It may require taking multiple integrals to find the area under those curves 🤓

unbelievably amazing pics!  Those plump thighs are just the perfect home for that lovely soft round belly!

Hahaha it may indeed 😉 and thank you! I was noticing that I can’t actually sit my butt down on my feet in this position anymore because those plump thighs inhibit me... not that I’m complaining 😉

Can I just say it's lovely to see so much of your face...it really adds so much charm to your updates! How does your face take the extra weight, and how do you feel about chubby faces? 

Of course you may not feel comfortable sharing, and that's totally fine, but I can't begin to describe how much I'd love to see your eyes alongside the belly pics!! 😍😍😍

6 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Nothing like a good old fashioned Re Gain. What was your highest non pregnancy weight? Whatever it is you can expect to get back to it and beyond quite rapidly.Like Yo yo dieter who falls off the wagon.

It was 258! At the end of my “month of gaining” in January or February 2019 I believe. So still a good 50 pounds away (which I intend to make short order of haha). Yes the regained weight seems to be finding it’s way back to me quite nicely! Though the sheer volume of calories I’m packing away is bound to be of assistance haha

1 hour ago, ukb said:

Can I just say it's lovely to see so much of your face...it really adds so much charm to your updates! How does your face take the extra weight, and how do you feel about chubby faces? 

Of course you may not feel comfortable sharing, and that's totally fine, but I can't begin to describe how much I'd love to see your eyes alongside the belly pics!! 😍😍😍

aww thank you!! So I am blessed with a fairly round face at any weight, so it definitely takes it’s fair share of anything I gain. I get pretty chubby cheeks and a bit of a double chin as well. In fact I was just noticing last night how fat my face is getting... my double chin is getting more noticeable just in casual conversation (thank you, talking on screens, for letting me witness my own face fattening up haha) I like chubby faces — more on other people than on myself, but I don’t think my face looks bad chubbier 😉

1 hour ago, cycling1951 said:

Thank you for checking in ! Always nice to “see” you 😳 😉!

Happy to share! Thanks for being here ♥️