ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Guest grateful

Inspiring pics! Thanks!

You said the two words:  "Heavy Cream"  😮

Known for its big and fast results, it is the heroin of fattening foods for the FA.    😍❤️

Having enhanced yourself thus, your image grows to become the supreme distillate of FAism, removing all thought, sight and sound leaving only fat appreciation itself.  🥰

Honk your horn everybody if you are an FA like me.....😁      😂   hehehe

Chubby Bunny is the the Queen of Heavy Cream!  I seriously can’t walk by it in the grocery store without getting a little excited...it will always make me think of you! Wondrous photos once again, and I am very much loving the Christmas tree theme 😊  you really are the best, and it is so unbelievable that you take the time to share and talk with is...too amazing!

Wow - rear bumper and boobs just keep growing😁 and now the arms and thighs are filling out too !! I hope hubby is still enjoying that plush derrière (lucky man)  Oh, how about an updated pic in that flowery print dress if you find the time ?

You are looking absolutely fabulous, and a new life “under construction” too ! I hope you reach ALL your goals in the coming year...

Thanks for the post!

Baby got back... And then some! I've always had a thing for pregnant women, and you remind me why. My wife swelled up in a similar way with ours, and I couldn't leave her alone. It was a magical time for a BBW lover like myself.  I certainly hope your hubby is treating you with the extra attention your growing curves deserve!

A body made to be pregnant.  Plumping up nicely and that belly is gonna start to catch up :P

if you like milkshakes hit up baskin Robbins and get a gold medal ribbon shake (chocolate vanilla with caramel ribbon) and tell them to do 4 scoops of that and 3 regular chocolate.  I had regular customers who ended up getting pregnant that I always made that for and they loved that shit 

Guest DailyDose
1 hour ago, calibur56 said:

Jfc. No chance you still have that bikini? Thank you for sharing!

1.jpg

It's like her butt quadrupled in size and you would never expect that kind of growth!

ChubbyBunny, what are some current models that inspire you by the way? Do you see e.g. KittyPiggy and Carmen LaFox as goals? BigCutie Bonnie?

18 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Thank you! Fluffy ass has been a fun thing... I barely had a backside to speak of when I started. I think you’re going to like the recent improvements to the region when I post my next pictures 😉

The newest pictures!!!...well, you definitely have an ample backside now!!  Let's get some Yoga pants on that booty!! Some grey ones, they will show your curves off the best! 😁

I fully understand the deletion of showing your face, but from what we can see in various pictures...you're getting a super cute chubby face too now!😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest nonrelated

I'm honestly a bit speechless, I didn't think you would ever return, like a roll up and you'll see my old account here DailyDose hahaha. Just, wow. I hope your baby and everyone is doing better now of course first! Welcome back!!! 

WWOOWW! It is so wonderful to see you check in !! 💕 🤩  I too thought we would never see you again !

Thanks for “catching us up” on your last year - congratulations on the baby and your new house 🏠! Please check in whenever you can, and thanks for the photos!

I’ll take a wild guess and say 210 lbs, based on previous photos 😉 💕