ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

• 1 month later...

Wow, you look absolutely incredible. I thought "I'll just take a quick look at the first page" and find that I've gone through the entire thread. Your body, proportions and skin tone are simply divine. Thank you for the gift of sharing this! Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to see the results!

• 4 months later...

Hey, thanks so much for coming back. I lost my mother when I was in school, it's a terrible thing to go through, but it will make you a stronger person. I think losing a loved one should make you cherish what you have, instead of lingering on what you've lost. It takes time, but that's my advice for how to keep moving forward. I'm here if you need to talk to a stranger, as I'm sure are many others.

As to your figure, yep that's definitely a weird segway, you look incredible despite the weight loss. Even if you stay at your current weight I'd encourage you to keep posting pictures and telling us about your indulgences and weight, we'll all love it. And hey, if the weight comes back, it's a bonus, so don't stress :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

You're back!!! Welcome, welcome! ;D I must also admit you're my favorite gainer, I too thought you'd never return... Thanks so much for coming back. Sorry to hear about the health issues, great to hear you're on top of things, healthy in good headspace, and as a bonus, ready to gain! Your last journey was so incredible to watch, at least having lost the weight we (and you) can enjoy the thrill all over again. I think you underestimate how many people care about you on here, beyond just enjoying you as eye candy. If you ever need to vent, go for it, and/or PM. There's plenty of good support around and we all want you to be happy!

On the curves front, I hope this isn't overstepping anything and feel free to ignore it if so. I'd love to hear the story or experiences from your last gain, seeing the pics of your waistline expanding so fast got the mind racing. What was it like putting on so much weight so fast? Was it thrilling, exciting, or did you barely notice? How did you manage it, what were you eating in an average day - plenty of gainers on here would love to know your secrets I'm sure ;) And btw - never be ashamed to post pictures just because you're thinner. You look fantastic at any weight, and more than that, we just value you around in general! Added weight, is just an added bonus. All the best, hope you stick around!

-EDIT- Just read your last post, you look fantastic! At least your belly is ready for the extra weight to pile right on in! And in light of what you said, being a private person, most of what I said is probably irrelevant. Don't mind me.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops forgot to add, I'm starting at 160... Yet again haha. Slower this time around, no rush :)

No I don't mind sharing that at all! I'm just not the type of person to be like "look at me, I'm struggling wahhhh" haha. It was absolutely crazy gaining so fast last time. I don't know what happened but my body was just thrilled to pile on the weight and it was amazing and addicting and just... Mind boggling. I felt like I was different and bigger each day! I don't think I was eating anything too crazy... I mean, I obviously wasn't eating salad all day haha. I enjoy hearty breakfasts (eggs bacon biscuits and gravy etc) and then would munch on sweets around the office, be it donuts or cinnamon rolls. I'm hooked on heavy cream so have that in multiple coffees a day, and in smoothies, mixed with orange soda or rootbeer, and I ate ice cream for dessert pretty much every night. My husband and I would polish off a tub of if nightly hahaha. I love food and have an insatiable appetite, so it seems to lend itself to gaining. Which makes it all the more ridiculous that I've been starving myself. Time to fix that haha

A belated thanks for the reply! I've been meaning to respond but haven't has a proper chance.

Sounds like the gain was as exhilarating for you as it was for us! It must be so exciting once you get on a roll to just run with it and let your body do what it wants! Did you take a break from heavy cream, and are you back on it? Loving the progress already, it can't have been fun to starve yourself... so glad you're back to giving your body what it deserves (all the yummy treats you could possibly desire, and maybe an extra couple for good measure!) Enjoy!

• 10 months later...

Omigodyoureback!!!

Wow, welcome, you have been missed! I still look back at your old thread sometimes, seriously the best gain ever in my opinion! You have an amazing figure, you're an absolute goddess at piling on the weight fast, and the red lipstick and heavy cream is gorgeous! So glad you're back at it and kind enough to share with us.

Congrats on finding a house with your lucky other half, nothing beats owning your own property, no more inspections and expiring leases! And any improvements you make benefit you for life. 

What are your gaining plans - and I've always wondered, how do you do it? Share your secret! Haha. All the best. 

12 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Ahh yes I still have the bikini from the seated photos! Although... I don't think the "too loose" pictures will happen because I think it's actually a little on the small side? I may weigh less but I am definitely still decent sized... At least on the bottom half haha my legs and hips are pretty squishy.

Excellent! That progression series was simply incredible! My only lamentation was that there was only one photo/angle per update :P

Just out of curiosity, does your other half support your gaining, or is it something you just do for yourself? I'm sure you've probably mentioned it but I've forgotten.

• 1 month later...

The miracle gainer! I still remember the set you did in that orangey-pinky bikini around your holiday. Absolutely jaw-dropping gain, so fast and so good! I'm still curious as to how you gain, do you use heavy cream? What's your secret? Haha

Looking magnificent, thank you for coming back and I'm glad things are looking up for you! Enjoy yourself ;)

So glad you're back! One of the all time greats, for sure. That belly looks amazing. If you manage to be at all good over the next few weeks, you'll just have to make up for it right after ;) I mean, your past gains have been legendary, and I bet you won't be able to help yourself! Hope for your and your dress' sake that you can hold off, but the idea of not being able to resist is all kinds of hot. Enjoy, don't be a stranger! The glasses look great btw :D

• 1 month later...

She's back!!! :D

Great progress so far, we missed you! Glad to hear you've been living it up and loving life (tonsillitis excluded), and hey, nerdy is the new cool. Your belly is looking lovely, especially that pic from... above? (the upside-down one)

I always find that after being sick, when you finally feel well again, food tastes twice as good. Hope that's the case for you and you can love every minute of it! Have you had any real big stuffings yet?

Actually I've always wondered - and forgive me if this has been covered - how you managed such a fast and incredibly delicious gain around the Hawaii(?) trip. I think I read you had some heavy cream - was there much of that, or stuffing, or just ambient indulgence?

• 4 months later...

Woooo she's backkkkk! 

Looking amazing. I love that this is you enjoying life. It's two birds with one stone - you're living your best life and treating yourself, whilst looking voluptuous and gaining nicely!

I can't wait to see you enter uncharted territory! I think the belly is always different the first time around, puffed up like a balloon. The super fast stuffing like old times would be crazy hot (fully endorse this haha) but the alternative, keeping on enjoying life and letting the weight keep coming is also good 😁 loving the pics and gifs, and the little experiences you share!

• 10 months later...

Omg, she's back! ❤️ Congratulations on the big news!

I always wondered what came of the month-long gaining stint! Thank you so much for returning and posting it, it's even hotter than I could have imagined.

You're looking amazing! But I appreciate the priorities that need be. I know everyone on here gets excited and wants to encourage you to indulge, but if you have to hold back until after the pregnancy, we'll still be here patiently waiting :) I think everyone understands that. With that being said, I hope you can enjoy the experience of sporting a conventional baby belly, as opposed to a food baby xD all the best!

5 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Thank you!! I get a little insecure about my chubby face so that’s always nice to hear. 

Ohhh thank you!! My eyes have been really dry lately so my contacts have been uncomfortable, hence the frequent glasses use. And I’m always super happy to share ♥️♥️

From what I've seen of it, you have an absolutely gorgeous face! Your glasses are super cute and you've got a smile to die for :)