ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

• 7 months later...

20 extra lbs never looked so good...so many sexy differences in those photos...meatier thighs, bigger boobs (and sideboob!), double chin, extra back fold, rounder more distended belly, thicker lovehandles...you are the best.  keep it up and thanks for posting.

• 3 weeks later...

wow was going to request butt pics because you could really tell it was growing in your other pics and it would be amazing to see but i never like to rock the boat.  fortunately you read everyone's mind here!  glad you are loving your gain so much and willing to share.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

you have truly crossed over into fat girl territory...especially with how your belly is starting to hang and just how wide you look.  Also wanted to mention that i find it hot that you are doing this perhaps against your husbands wishes because you love to eat so much and love how it feels to be fat and continuing to get fatter.  he married this skinny waif and now he has this amazingly voluptuous bbw who just keeps growing.  a girl as sexy as you though you will have him loving it and asking for more eventually i think.