ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

chubbybunny, you are looking so good!  and as far as stretchmarks go, just as you said, with pregnancy some girls don't get even one and others get lots of stretchmarks that they have for the rest of their lives.  As to the doubters, what satisfaction do you get out of coming on here and questioning whether this girl is real?  If you don't believe she is or don't like her pics, simply skip this thread and move on to one you believe in!  I for one think she is about the  hottest thing to hit this site (and FF too!) in quite awhile!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awww thanks everyone! You're all so sweet. :)

In reference to my stretchmarks/ lack thereof... I actually DO have some. A lot actually. They just aren't red when they are new, that's why I never really notice them until they are old? I don't know. haha I only ever discover them when they are white and kind of...shiny I guess. I have at least a hundred of them though.. all over my bum and hips and thighs. And I have a handful on my love handles. But the belly has remained untouched thus far! We shall see though, who knows. I don't particularly care either way. Body does what body wants. :)

Anyway... just thought I would pop in to thank you all for your sweet responses, definitely makes a girl feel nice and welcome, and all the more motivated to gain! Here's just a picture of me today.. thought Id share one of me in my normal, non-naked clothes haha :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday/ weekend!!

Wow, you look just as amazing in normal everyday clothes!  Your curves fill those out quite nicely!

Once again, I have to say thank you for all your lovely comments!! I love gaining, and would be doing it regardless of the opinions of people online, but it is just so nice to be able to share my pictures, come online, and have sweet things to read. I really appreciate it! It's crazy, I found some more good before photos from a little photoshoot I did for my hubby before the wedding, and I was making some before/after shots to share soon, and... I can't believe I ever thought I was "big" before. I had literally a perfect body (by non-curvage standards haha), yet I didn't even like the way I looked. Thankfully, now that I am HUGE in comparison... Well I like how I look a lot more, and finally feel like myself.

I was taking some photos today, and when I uploaded this one, I realized I am actually getting pretty fat... I even have some cute little knee dimples coming in! I couldn't be happier about this.

Wow, just when I think you couldn't possibly get any hotter, you post an amazing pic like this!  Awesome!

Awww I'm literally blushing with how sweet all your comments are. You've completely made my day :) to those of you who.have asked, yes 200 is my current goal, though its so close that I know I wont stop there!! I can't wait to keep gaining and to get to share it with all of you. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, id love to chat and share meh journey wih you all, as well as get to know you too, and of course share more pictures of my gain. 70 pounds gained, at least 70 more to go!

Xo Ally

Not only are you gorgeous and a phenomenal gainer, but you are genuinely a nice person!  I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I really look forward to your next post!

Quick pop-in to share a new photo! Getting nice and soft... I love it! I just drank two tubs of melted ice cream as well... always trying to add on to the soft! Wonder where the next bunch of new pounds will go..

You are definitely getting nice and soft!  You look amazing!

I guess I should probably change the title of this thread... "new" gainer isn't exactly appropriate anymore haha though I guess I have only been at this for ten months... Oh well :) haha I just took a picture yesterday to show my growing belly! I had eaten a nice big meal and was just laying on my side. And there's a smidge of my face showing, I'm now noticing.. hmm haha

Oh and I am definitely thinking of doing some pics that are curvage-specific, but at the moment I don't have enough time to take two full sets of photos so I will whenever I get a chance :) I have a nice little line-up of photos planned out for you! Been hitting the food hard and excited to grow bigger and bigger. I'm inching up on 200 and couldn't be more excited!!

xox

Wow, love this pic!  You are gorgeous and you just look fantastic posed like that!  :D

well... I'm getting super close to 200! I'm thinking I'll hit it in the next week or so... wowza :) I love how soft and big my body has become through all this, how I am so full and curvy these days! I couldn't have been more thrilled with the results I am getting. Can't wait to keep eating and gaining and to hit 200 and beyond! I'm getting some nice little rolls... guess I must be getting fat! It's about time ;)

Wow, you look fantastic!  That's a hot pic!  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone :)

I'm still alive! Sorry it has been a while since my last post. Life has been crazy! I've been super busy at work and then my husband got sick so I was tending to him, and it's just been one thing after another! Thankfully I have found time to eat, and I guess the stress piles on the pounds! So... that's been nice haha. I'm just waiting to post a picture for a few more days.... I am SO CLOSE to hitting 100 pounds gained, and I have hit 210 at night, but never first thing in the morning. So I am waiting for that and then I will post a picture :) With all the craziness of life right now, I don't really have time to set up and do two photos, so I would rather wait a couple days and do the one I REALLY want to do, which is me at 210. Right now, I'm hanging out at 207ish. Dang. haha I'm a fatty now! When I started this journey, I thought I would stop at 160. Yeah right! Now I'm at almost 50 more than that and still wanting even more... Who knows when I'll stop! If I had known how nicely my body would accept the new weight, I don't think I would have waited this long to start gaining. Anyway, I'll probably come back and reply to individual questions later today/tomorrow, and I SHOULD (if all stuffing plans go well) have a new photo up for you to enjoy on Monday :) YAYYYY! Thanks for being so understanding :)

xoxoxox Ally

Thanks for the update!  I can't believe you're hovering at 210 now, that's so amazing...can't wait to see the pics!  :thumbsup:

Well, well, well...

107 pounds gained, and I'd say they looked pretty good! I love my new body SO MUCH more than I ever could have imagined.. and the whole gaining process has been just incredible. I can't wait to keep gaining and see where I end up! I'm already so much bigger than I ever thought I'd be. Obviously, since I'm over 50 pounds more than I intended when I began this journey.. haha

You look fantastic, can't wait to see where you finally end up!

• 1 month later...

So this morning I was doing some deep cleaning, and I found my old pointe shoes from when I used to be super into ballet... I decided to take a picture for you guys! Plus, I wanted to do one anyway since people keep asking for photos from the front. I was really bummed that I couldn't find any of my old leotards or anything to do the full look, so I just slapped on some tights and called it good :) It's pretty funny though, because now if anyone saw me... they would never believe I ever did ballet in my life... And I love that. Up to the mid 220s now... yikes! It's pretty amazing though, I love this so stinkin much.

Wow!! This picture just about left me speechless...wow you are just amazing!! 

oh my goodness.... guys I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid :( I forgot that my username here is slightly different from my email... chubby_bunny_160 is the email one. Sheesh. I feel like such an idiot, my sincere apologies! Hope to hear from you soon :)

I understand your hesitation to post..I am the same way!  With that being said, I have to say that you are just gorgeous!  Wow, I just knew that the face that went with that gorgeous body would be beautiful!