ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

I don't have any recent data, but she has been one of the best gainers and losers ever (in pounds by day) ;)

15/01/2013 110

23/02/2013 155

28/02/2013 163

26/09/2013 174

01/10/2013 177

07/10/2013 178

22/10/2013 189

07/11/2013 207

16/11/2013 217

04/01/2014 225

09/03/2014 175

22/08/2014 197

And to make it even More impressive. In 2013 there was a reduction back to 135-140 for fitting into the Wedding dress .Simply the most Amazing Gainer ever.

• 2 weeks later...

More like chubbybelly230 now. Don't you agree :thumbsup:

Since she is probably over 240 by now why not Chubbybunny240.And then in November Chubbybunny250.

This has been suggested ad nauseum.Ever since she passed 160 the first time.

I like the original name. Because she doesn't change it. And her weight is Always Changing.

• 8 months later...

Lovelydia82 your post is extremely assumptive.Speculative. And quite frankly a Soap Box Speech from a High Horse.

Ally is an Extremely Bright Educated and Strong Woman. Certainly there must be other places on this site to state your opinion rather than hijacking a Beloved Members return post.

Welcome Back Ally. I know You and Know that if you wish to gain it is with all the parameters figured out. And it's Just for the pleasure of Yourself and those close to you. Bravo.

A bit bloated after a weekend of indulgence 😉 aaaand with that, I'll say the gaining train has started up yet again!! xox

I thought as much.You look fuller already. Your Hair really adds a nice touch of beauty to your pictures.

• 10 months later...
14 minutes ago, sbu said:

Do you have some comparision pictures so we can see if you have lost or gained some weight since the last time you've been active on curvage, miss ch

Why not just do your own research? Isn't her return good enough? She told us she weighs 170. Wait and see what the next few weeks hold. 

24 minutes ago, ethangee123 said:

Oh well, Just buy a bikini that is way too small, then model it for us! Do you have a goal weight or are you just seeing where the gain takes you?

I vote for the pre-Hawaii bikini and see if too lose. Just right. And then Too Tight. I think you were 189 when you purchased that one. 

The worrying on our part about the gym and hubby's neutral stance is much ado about nothing. I hope Ally doesn't mind me saying this. 

In the beginning of her life in this community of Curvage and even earlier on Fantasy Feeder she was very thin and was at that time engaged to her husband. They have been a wonderful couple when she weighed under 120 as well as when she was 225 lbs. 

They are always great together. So my fellow FA's.And Fans of Ally. And her amazing gains. It's All Good. They're one of those Magical couples that are Soulmates.Even without the mutual feedism thing. 

Once again. Ally please don't be mad at me for speaking for you. I had a couple drinks. :)

59 minutes ago, mrtubby said:

Well, I'm late to the party celebrating your return.  When I saw you were back I could not believe it.  And guys, let's not let her feel pressured to get to a specific weight overnight.  We can all enjoy the gain together regardless of the rate and we all know the ride will be extraordinary.  Such a beautiful woman.  :)

Speak for yourself. Not for Me or Ally or anyone else.  Everyone has been on good behavior since the return a couple weeks back.Who appointed You team captain anyway?

2 hours ago, akula1369 said:

lol chill out dude

No.She's a grown woman. His quote was condescending and unwarranted. She will do what she wants to do. Everybody has been friendly and maybe just inquisitive towards her. I don't need a White Knight telling everyone how they should act. 

12 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

H

ahahaha why thank you!!

12 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hahahaha why thank you!!

Ally as usual your gaining is quite proficient. Probably easier each time because of the nature of regaining lost weight. I hope you have Another marvelous time at the wedding. 

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I'm just going to leave this here. I'm sorry to have disappeared yet again. I had a lot of things going on in my life that were stressful and rough and this was just one of the extra things that was easy to walk away from to lighten my load. I know I don't owe anyone an explanation but at least let me say that I'm sorry. 

Anyway, in the midst of all that, I pretty much maintained my weight for quite a while. And then things settled down and I've been gaining again. I'm really enjoying it and figured I may as well share on here because I loved doing that before! So.. if anyone remembers me, hello again ??

IMG_1452.JPG  107   120 kB

You're a Legend. Here and on FF.

You're unforgettable Ally. Take everything as You wish and enjoy. Cheers. Matt

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Guys. This new workout plan is really doing the trick. I mean... check out my abs 😉😉

also, I totally thought I'd be stuffed after this lunch (especially because I had a fairly intense weight gain shake this morning), but umm... I wasn't even full? Like I ate an hour ago and my stomach is legitimately growling loudly already. Apparently I'm entering full on piggy status with my appetite 🙈🐷

lunch included two Big Macs, a mcchicken, and four piece nugget, plus unpictured large Coke. Like I could have actually eaten double that, I thought this would be a challenge but nope. Going to get fat even faster than I'd anticipated...

good thing I've got a nice big dinner planned, and cake in the fridge awaiting me 😍

IMG_2788.JPG  303   249.63 kB

Any cake batter in the shake? You were known for that ingredient way back when.

Or.Have you had any heavy cream with grape soda? That's another gaining drink you're known for.😊

10 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Such a tease! You know guys like numbers! Any chance you'd give us your current measurements? And maybe the ones before your gain (if you can remember those)?

I agree. And I will take a guess too.Weight 214.Thighs 29 inches.Hips 47 Belly 47 Bra 42DD.

Was I close on anything Ally?😁

30 inch thighs are kind of a benchmark along with 50 inch belly and 50 inch hips.Since Ally is so sensationally balanced and curvy the guessing was pretty easy.And the rate of gain is just intoxicating even Before vacation. 10 lbs in 15 days.Basically 20 lbs per month.I think on vacation that will be even faster. 

In a nutshell. The former high of 235 is going to probably arrive in July.And the Intoxicating BBW weight of 250 Glorious lbs Could be here Before Labor Day! 

Love the glasses Ally and your face is just as wonderful as ever.Hearing about the dress brought a smile. The fact is that you are literally capable of outgrowing the dress in just two weeks. Having been up above 200 on three seperate occasions you have the yo-yo gaining down pat.You could easily make it super tight without even trying.Especially with a few of those sodas with heavy cream.Maybe you could take a few pictures in the dress as you move up the scale.Glad you're back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would suggest going into gaining mode like when you went from 110 to 170 Years ago. Or maybe like during your Hawaiian vacation Less years ago.

There are 21 days left in August. And the 31st is a Friday of Labor Day weekend. I would Love to see you drinking the occasional soda with heavy cream like the old days.Gain maybe 10 to 20 by the 31st.And then have a absolutely decadent 4 day weekend to put an exclamation point on your return.Great way to end the summer!

• 4 months later...