ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm late to the party celebrating your return.  When I saw you were back I could not believe it.  And guys, let's not let her feel pressured to get to a specific weight overnight.  We can all enjoy the gain together regardless of the rate and we all know the ride will be extraordinary.  Such a beautiful woman.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 5:58 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I'll see what I can do as far as getting you all some photos of me in my bikinis while on my mini-vacay 😉 

Today I was cleaning out my closet and came across an old pair of shorts (quite appropriate timing, as yesterday I went shorts shopping and am officially a size 16, sometimes 18. A far cry from the zero I once was), and decided I'd try them on for kicks and giggles. Giggles indeed, as they didn't even come up halfway over my thighs. And to think, these weren't even my skinniest shorts! I wish I could find those. I also laid them on top of my current shorts that fit, and... there's quite the size difference 😂 There's a photo of me from back when I was actually wearing them as well, for comparison... the one where I'm in a plaid shirt. Likely unrecognizable due to how thin I was haha.

also, I wanted to update my measurements! When I began gaining, I took a set of them, and I'm quite surprised how much I've grown.

START

weight 110 lbs

BMI 18.3

bust 32"

waist 24"

belly 30"

hips 36"

thigh 18"

arm 8.5"

CURRENT

weight 215 lbs

BMI 35.8

bust 42"

waist 35"

belly 46"

hips 47"

thigh 29"

arm 13.5"

IMG_2962.JPG  1,520   399.76 kB

IMG_2968.JPG  4,419   83.02 kB

6 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Oh and one more pic just for good measure 😉😉 peachy keen!

A most beautiful backside.  :)  You are one of the all-time greats and you're looking as good as ever.  That 30 pound weight loss should be easy to overcome.  You know how number conscious we are around here.  :)  Welcome back!

Don't be too hard on yourself over the video C_B_160, you'll get more comfortable as you do more of them.  That belly looks so nice and jiggly.  Love how you squeeze all that adorable fat on it.  Looking forward to seeing more (much more) of your gain.  ☺️

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2018 at 10:47 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hiii! Just wanted to pop on and say that I hope everyone has a great Monday. Mine is busy trying to catch up on some work I couldn’t do when my electric breaker died on me last week, effectively taking away my WiFi (bit of an issue when you work remotely from home haha). It’s also been super hot here lately — no central air in my house either — so I’ve been working in as little clothing as possible. Just saw my reflection in the bathroom and realized I’m looking super thick and tasty like a snack so I thought I’d pop on here to share a few pics 😘

Your backside is lovely and this pic inspires me to knock-off the title of an old Jimmy Stewart movie:  Call this a Rear with a View.  :)

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...