ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

• 6 months later...

Last night, I ate soooo much before bed so I could go to sleep nice and stuffed. It was wonderful and I slept so well, although my pajamas weren't very good at hiding my bulging belly!

I can't believe I missed these gorgeous pics. :(

I hope you can forgive me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, well, well...

107 pounds gained, and I'd say they looked pretty good! I love my new body SO MUCH more than I ever could have imagined.. and the whole gaining process has been just incredible. I can't wait to keep gaining and see where I end up! I'm already so much bigger than I ever thought I'd be. Obviously, since I'm over 50 pounds more than I intended when I began this journey.. haha

Those new pounds don't look good ...they look great!!! ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. i lost some people close to me last year so I know how you feel. As for your gaining I would say that is up to you. If you feel you need to lose some weight for health reasons then I say go for it because you need to do what is best for you. I hope you stay on Curvage because the more the merrier. :)

I was finally able to take a picture I like today :) Might have helped that I was feeling cute and super curvy after I ate entirely too many delectable donuts at work. I mean... they were just sitting there, I kind of had no choice but to (over)indulge hehe

You saved those poor donuts from being thrown away...those donuts helped improve your mood and your figure. It looks like a win/win situation to me. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten quite a few messages lately asking for pictures of the backside since returning... So here ya go :)

OH! And you even get a special added bonus, free of charge... a t-rex claw hand!

It's obviously your lucky day :)

I came for the beautiful backside and and stayed for the cute t-rex claw hand.  :)

Your right it is my lucky day indeed. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Awww best welcome back ever! So glad to be here again :)

Having issue getting good pics on my iPhone which is frustrating.. So sorry about that. But here's a low quality photo of my little pudge, and.. A decent amount of side boob haha

Hope everyone is doing fabulously!! xox

The picture quality maybe low but the quality of your pudge is top notch. :)