ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

• 3 months later...

Allie, it's so good having you back on line. I'm very sorry to hear about your mother's passing. I hope that it was nothing that took you and your family by complete surprise, and that you had a chance to spend some top quality time with her before she passed away.

I also hope you've received enough encouragement from this community to hang around for a long time: with or without donuts and pies. I think we all enjoy your honest and spirited posts (what a personality you have!) especially when they are accompanied by photos (what lovely curves!). I hope the rest of 2014 brings you nothing but good news :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Oops, somehow forgot to add in a photo of one of my FAVORITE curves these days...

Hm, my calendar is wrong. I'm not supposed to be able to see a full moon for another couple of weeks. What a nice surprise! I hope my calendar stays wrong  ;-)

You were able to crash diet for your own wedding, weren't you? And look how successful you've been gaining it back and even more. I'm sure you have the will power to do lose some weight one last time ... or do you have even more friends who are about to get married?

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Excellent question! I don’t particularly have a goal in mind. I feel increasingly more attractive with each added pound, so it’s hard to say at what point there will be a hard stop for me. I’m definitely envious of the larger more pillowy girls that I look up to and would love to get there at some point myself! For now I’m truly just enjoying the ride.

If I member correctly, you came up with the name Chubby Bunny 160 when you were in the low 100s, so that you had a clear goal to reach. Maybe now you should rename yourself Chubby Bunny 260, just so you have a new goal to aim for. 160 is l-o-n-g gone!

• 4 months later...

It just dawned on me that you've more than doubled your size since you trimmed down for your wedding way back when. That is a stunning increase: you're so much more sensuous now! Your hubby should be happy he has twice the woman he started off with—especially one who's able to distribute all that softness so pleasingly around her body