ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Guest WestCoast2

Welcome back and god bless you!  I remember when you first joined.  You certainly seem much more comfortable and determined now than you did before :)

1 hour ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Aaaaand this is how I gain weight so fast 😂😂 I just get in a mood and stuff myself like crazy until I’m splayed on my back, barely able to move, belly pulled taut rising above me... basically I go until I hit beached whale status haha and it’s GLORIOUS. Just to feel the weight of my belly and the pressure as my skin is pulled tighter and almost all of the remaining softness in my stomach is stretched away... I feel like I’m massively pregnant haha. belly rubs definitely needed ♥️

75C589DD-1C66-421E-A16D-F1E09132F06C.jpeg

This is now one of my top 5 favourite pics of you. Damn, I've seen genuinely smaller 9 month along bellies. Hot! 

OMG - what did you put in that belly ? Did you eat your (or your neighbor’s) cat and/or dog in your frenzy? (lol) That is ONE STUFFED BELLY !! 😳

As you said you can see how tight it is ! Hopefully your hubby is up to the task, that belly needs a nice long RUB !

Thanks for this eye-opening update!

11 hours ago, regbill said:

Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

Hahaha I LOVE Kraemer! My favorite little clip of him is the one where he goes, “the cat’s (**mrrrrrp** little hand motion) outta the bag!” But I can’t find it as a gif. Sadness.

10 hours ago, WestCoast2 said:

Welcome back and god bless you!  I remember when you first joined.  You certainly seem much more comfortable and determined now than you did before :)

hahaha well thank you! I absolutely am.

10 hours ago, hughman91 said:

This is now one of my top 5 favourite pics of you. Damn, I've seen genuinely smaller 9 month along bellies. Hot! 

Ooh I’m so pleased to have contributed to my top five! And honestly... I was pretty close to this at 9 months, at the most. Maybe even a smidge smaller (more likely just... differently shaped). But thank you! I’m quite pleased to be able to pull off the fully pregnant food baby look.

7 hours ago, Bellylover8888 said:

Hello :) long time fan, first time commenter. I know that at one time you were considering make videos.... is this still a possibility? ;) thank you !!!

Thank you for popping in to say hello! I love chatting with people via comments 🥰🥰 and it’s definitely not off the table, but the big argument against it for me is just... I don’t want my accountant seeing anything weird and sexual in my income 😂 and also, I feel like a jerk having people pay for videos without a face in them and still haven’t come to full terms there either.

6 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

OMG - what did you put in that belly ? Did you eat your (or your neighbor’s) cat and/or dog in your frenzy? (lol) That is ONE STUFFED BELLY !! 😳

As you said you can see how tight it is ! Hopefully your hubby is up to the task, that belly needs a nice long RUB !

Thanks for this eye-opening update!

hahaha just way too much 😂 tons of pasta, and then it was also my birthday and my hubs birthday (they’re a week apart) so we just have SO much dessert in the house and I’m a sucker for chocolate so... it was mainly pasta and chocolate cherry cake. Most of a cake, actually 🙈😅 and no. He is lame and does not want to give my bloated belly rubs. But that’s ok, I don’t mind getting to feel myself up while I’m at it 😂🔥

Guest Bigbellylover2
On 4/29/2021 at 7:36 AM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Aaaaand this is how I gain weight so fast 😂😂 I just get in a mood and stuff myself like crazy until I’m splayed on my back, barely able to move, belly pulled taut rising above me... basically I go until I hit beached whale status haha and it’s GLORIOUS. Just to feel the weight of my belly and the pressure as my skin is pulled tighter and almost all of the remaining softness in my stomach is stretched away... I feel like I’m massively pregnant haha. belly rubs definitely needed ♥️

75C589DD-1C66-421E-A16D-F1E09132F06C.jpeg

Dear god this would be incredible to witness in real life! Keep up the good work ALLY!

Guest nonrelated

Don't call it a comeback :D I think you're expanding to new horizons (pun intended). I can't believe how quick you're gaining! Wow. Getting so round too. This is definitely a story for the archives. I wonder when you'll start waddling hahaha

Guest Agent007new
7 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I’ll reply individually in a bit, but just wanted to post an update 🥰 

I’m up another 4 pounds this week, coming in at 224.2! Very exciting, I’m thrilled that all my “hard work” (not really — I LOOOVE it) is paying off. This week saw me splayed on my back, stuffed to the brim yet again as a friend encouraged me to go have a secret second dinner. So given habits like that plus heavy cream drinks plus pregaming my breakfast with ice cream... I guess I can’t be too surprised at the rate I’m blowing up. A friend made this before and after for me, and the difference is like 32 or 33 days... March 29- May 2. Definitely becoming a human marshmallow 😍😍 

2DE63669-5C11-468A-9A5D-4CA8C1BE32C2.jpeg

117E5573-4F1E-4E85-B727-5AC5E8D1A3C1.jpeg

D0759AA7-AB34-491A-A14D-8B71370CB1B2.jpeg

D15396A9-E7D5-4D41-9772-67EAA87DDA52.png

F5F58395-45A3-4954-8AAA-F672DF1F9F1B.png

The before and after is amazing! Its incredible how fast you've pack on the pounds. Looking so soft and round now

On 4/29/2021 at 8:18 PM, BellyFondler2 said:

I envy whoever gave you that massage last week. If you’re on a budget, I would be happy to offer my services were free, specializing in belly massages

Hahaha you’re too kind! Yes my life has been lacking in belly massages, especially given how much strain I’ve been putting on it.

On 4/29/2021 at 8:33 PM, Plumpfatdana said:

😲. That belly 😳

you definitely plump up at record speed!  Unbelievable!

that belly 😲

It’s a lot of belly for sure haha 🥰🥰 and yes, plumping at record speed is one of my special skills!

On 4/29/2021 at 9:50 PM, NikeLove1986 said:

Thick GIF by memecandy

oh you’d better BELIEVE it 😉

On 4/30/2021 at 7:55 AM, Bigbellylover2 said:

Dear god this would be incredible to witness in real life! Keep up the good work ALLY!

Aww why thank you! It’s very... rife with heavy breathing in real life 😂 and of course I will keep it up 😉

9 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Fabulous update !! I think I saw a bandaid on one of your fingers- got a little carried away on one of your stuffings? Be careful !

Cutest 🥰 marshmallow I’ve ever seen !!! 🤩

Hahahaha no, thankfully it was more just a normal life wound rather than a “eating too feistily” injury 😉 although... I do like to get carried away. And thank you! I feel like a pretty darling marshmallow.

9 hours ago, calibur56 said:

Awesome update!!!

thank you! 😘

9 hours ago, nonrelated said:

Don't call it a comeback :D I think you're expanding to new horizons (pun intended). I can't believe how quick you're gaining! Wow. Getting so round too. This is definitely a story for the archives. I wonder when you'll start waddling hahaha

Oh honestly I am. I’m already bigger than I was at my 240 measurements, and know that with each pound I’ll be breaching into new territory which is just... a really tantalizing thought 😅 

8 hours ago, mrman1980uk said:

You have amazing friends.

I really really do haha. Unfortunately, none of them local, but we get to business virtually so it all shakes out ok 😉 I always appreciate the extra encouragement 🐷

8 hours ago, regbill said:

Your figure is a squishy masterpiece that will only get  better with each new pound.

My new fortune cookie message 🥰 so squishy and delightful, and only getting more so with each passing day!

7 hours ago, ontego said:

Is there anything we can do from a fan point of view to keep you here long term, as opposed to popping it every once in a while for short periods?  I'm sure everyone would love to see how you'd do if you posted regularly like this for a year :)

mmmm not particularly... my life has had some interesting challenges and changes over the past years I’ve posted online, and I haven’t always had the mental capacity to do the whole online thing on top of it. I mean I MYSELF would love to see how I do if I were able to be consistent, and that’s the goal. But I’m also a normal human with normal human things that come up and am just doing my best, giving myself grace to cut some slack (for this hobby of mine which I share for free!)where needed and I’d hope that everyone here would give me the same 🥰 I certainly don’t foresee anything that would take me away anytime soon though. Support wise, I guess I could set up a wishlist but that feels icky to me.

2 hours ago, Roundrevolution said:

The before and after is amazing! Its incredible how fast you've pack on the pounds. Looking so soft and round now

thank you so much! I was honestly so shocked and turned on when I saw the difference I’ve achieved in such a short window 😍😍😍

Guest BG_Fat

It's always a good day when you update. Your body is sensational. Thank you for everything you share with our community.

Guest darkhotness

Feel jealous that your friend get to take those seconds photos.

I'm pretty sure he or she is a secret feeder 

Wow!  What an awesome update!  I’d say you’re definitely plumping up fast!

that comparison where you’re on your knees is such gorgeousness! I still remember the fit “on your knees” pose which right around when you first started getting just the slightest bit chubby...actually, I believe it was right about the time you surpassed the weight of your namesake....

love it!  Thanks for sharing!