ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

4 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Why did no one tell me you’re back?! You are one of my biggest inspirations 🙂 I get compared to you all the time and do not care bc you’re one of my most favorite people! BA Queen!

Oh my goshhhhh thank you!! Fangirling a smidge here too 🥰🥰🥰 I love following your stuff as well because I feel like we’re so similar... I just know we would get into all kinds of trouble together 😉😈

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Oh my goshhhhh thank you!! Fangirling a smidge here too 🥰🥰🥰 I love following your stuff as well because I feel like we’re so similar... I just know we would get into all kinds of trouble together 😉😈

ian somerhalder yes GIF

Welcome back, we all missed you big time! ♥️

On 4/15/2021 at 3:36 PM, BellyFondler2 said:

I love seeing your cheeks! Even the ones not shown in this pic 😉

Hahaha I’m sure the other cheeks will make their way into some pictures soon 😘 but thank you! 

On 4/15/2021 at 5:04 PM, Pmacovereasy said:

So awesome thank you for sharing these. I was wondering if you have any pics of when you were pregnant? 

Of course, I love sharing ♥️ And I do have a couple! I was honestly pretty sick throughout pregnancy, so I don’t have a TON of photos and never ended up getting as massive as I’d hoped (though I intend to make up for that now haha) but I’m going to share some pics from then in the next few days! I had lent my maternity clothes to a friend who recently had a baby and she just gave me my clothes back so I’m going to see if I can recreate any of the pictures, for comparisons sake 🥰 so be on the lookout for that coming up soon!

On 4/15/2021 at 8:38 PM, Plumpfatdana said:

Big fan of the round chubby  face as well...!

wondrously luscious photo of your soft belly spilling into plump thighs...not sure there is anything better...

Aww thank you! Round chubby face always haha and only getting rounder 😅 also, I don’t think there is anything better either. Feeling the heft of my stomach on my lap whenever I sit down is just... really lovely haha

8 hours ago, Avataг said:

ian somerhalder yes GIF

Welcome back, we all missed you big time! ♥️

awwww so good to see you again! ♥️♥️♥️ And thank you, I’ve missed being here so much.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

updated measurements as of 4/24: weight 220.2 (say whaaaattttt up from 208.8 on 4/10. Shouldn’t even be possible, though I’ve eaten enough and drank enough heavy cream for it for sure 😅) bust 43.25, waist 38, belly 47.5, hips 49.5, thighs 30 (!!! Bigger than my waist when I began my journey), arms 13.75. 

That's crazy! 11.4lbs in 2 weeks, 5.7 lbs/week, .8 lbs/day. However you think about it, that's an incredibly fast rate of gaining. It seems that re-gaining is always faster than gaining the first time.

Lovely as always, you're a legend 🥰

On 4/17/2021 at 8:16 AM, Jerz said:

Welcome back!! Wow we’re you so missed and looks like your very committed to get back to 250+! We ALL can’t wait ❤️

Yeah I’m definitely committed hahaha I think it will be here sooner than expected at this rate 🙈😅

On 4/17/2021 at 9:33 AM, Darkstorm said:

Can I just say how much I love your hair - absolutely gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of long locks!

Aww thank you!! Yeah I’m really enjoying having long hair again 🥰

9 hours ago, frozenfish said:

You look awesome. 

And you have a beautiful face. 

Thanks so much ♥️♥️

9 hours ago, abcboi321 said:

It looks incredible on you! Your ass... sweet jeebus!

Hahaha yeaahhhh I’ve got a pretty big butt for sure. I’m enjoying how much it’s growing as I gain! Can’t let the belly have all the fun 😉

2 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

That's crazy! 11.4lbs in 2 weeks, 5.7 lbs/week, .8 lbs/day. However you think about it, that's an incredibly fast rate of gaining. It seems that re-gaining is always faster than gaining the first time.

Lovely as always, you're a legend 🥰

I know. I stepped on the scale so many times because I couldn’t believe it. But the increased measurements back it up too so I guess it’s true! Clothes are getting snug too so there’s also that. But yea, I’ve been eating SO much and drinking lots of heavy cream so I can’t be shocked when my body piles it on 🥰🥰

Guest Bigbellylover2
10 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Welp I blinked and it’s been like 10 days since I last posted! But while I may not have been posting here, I’ve CERTAINLY been doing some major damage in the gaining department. I got on the scale on Saturday and my eyes about popped out of my head because this doesn’t feel possible?? But the measurements check out so.. I guess I’ll be at all time highs in record time!

I’ve been feeling SO sexual with the extra weight I’ve put on, and can’t seem to stop myself from running my hands all over my body, lifting my stomach up off my lap just to feel the weight of it when it lands, it’s been so amazing. 

I also had a birthday since my last post and got to spend the day at the spa lounging, drinking amazing drinks, getting a massage, and reading by the pool. It was luxurious and wonderful. Enjoy a photo of me with my face sort of showing... sunglasses haha. Maybe I’m warming up to the idea. I feel like I look fairly ambiguous with them on, since my eyes are really my defining facial feature (they’re big and a light greenish hazel). But for now, I’m comfortable with this haha

I’ll be sure to post more updates sooner rather than later, but have got to go... dessert is calling 😉

updated measurements as of 4/24: weight 220.2 (say whaaaattttt up from 208.8 on 4/10. Shouldn’t even be possible, though I’ve eaten enough and drank enough heavy cream for it for sure 😅) bust 43.25, waist 38, belly 47.5, hips 49.5, thighs 30 (!!! Bigger than my waist when I began my journey), arms 13.75. 

7E1D65B8-A684-4968-803C-83A18713D108.jpeg

0483ABB9-D0DB-418B-95E5-5604CDDFA780.jpeg

70EB012E-71CF-4B66-818E-4544F8E945B8.jpeg

76FCC68E-CEE3-4AFE-9602-F0F283BB30F4.jpeg

B417A54C-2410-43E5-93B2-E3A977483921.jpeg

710B176A-B4FF-420E-981B-30D2D0FD7B79.jpeg

D82B34A6-F718-4C15-BA91-035FFE937193.jpeg

53018A24-E78A-422B-8F13-4EE233382EE7.jpeg

So gorgeous snd so glad your back! Your husband pretty supportive of your exhibitionist side? :) he’s incredibly lucky!! 

Guest nonrelated

You're really pack omg up with softness, I'm actually a bit speechless again haha.. Such a delicious shape too, you're already a heavy pear but I imagine you'll crack the chair soon enough flowing curves 🍐 simply magnificent! 

6 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I know. I stepped on the scale so many times because I couldn’t believe it. But the increased measurements back it up too so I guess it’s true! Clothes are getting snug too so there’s also that. But yea, I’ve been eating SO much and drinking lots of heavy cream so I can’t be shocked when my body piles it on 🥰🥰

By throwaways math above (~ 0.8 pounds a day gain), if you add another 650-700 calories to whatever it is you’re doing, you could literally up your gains to 1 pound daily and by 5/31 be up another 30+ pounds, ie. You could reach/surpass 250+ in a month!  Whatever you’re doing, keep up the eating and wow, heavy cream certainly does wonders... cheers and thanks for sharing!!

What an unbelievable barrage of amazingly awesome photos and what a big FAT update!  

So extraordinary!  Such a wonderful belly shot (definitely looks like someone is softening up in record time 😉)

and then the behind shot...is there a more gorgeous plump round backside?  I’d say no...just lovely 😊.

the wondrous scale shot (i live scale shots) and it’s made all the better with those super adorable feet you sport Ally 😀

and of course the face shot...can we now all agree that we have seen the most beautiful feedee in the universe?  

Everything is really chubbing up so nicely, and in record time amazing!  You never cease to amaze, and thanks so much for sharing!

On 4/27/2021 at 7:53 AM, Bigbellylover2 said:

So gorgeous snd so glad your back! Your husband pretty supportive of your exhibitionist side? :) he’s incredibly lucky!! 

Thank you! I’m glad to be back 🥰 and I post things for myself, though if he had it his way I’d be around 175-185 (turns out he does like an extra bit to grab, just... not as much as I’m aiming to acquire hahaha)

On 4/27/2021 at 10:13 AM, OscarWinner said:

What ya reading?

this was The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue. I bought it back in October and shelved it since I was swamped with the house build and didn’t have extra bandwidth for reading, and finally got around to it. It was really good! Up there with one of my favorites, Dark Matter by Blake Crouch (which is completely different... kind of quantum mechanics fiction??)

On 4/27/2021 at 11:59 AM, nonrelated said:

You're really pack omg up with softness, I'm actually a bit speechless again haha.. Such a delicious shape too, you're already a heavy pear but I imagine you'll crack the chair soon enough flowing curves 🍐 simply magnificent! 

why thank you! I’m enjoying the increased pear-ness as well. And am already daydreaming about going back to the spa and my big backside snapping one of the chairs 😅

On 4/27/2021 at 2:12 PM, mattkoty said:

By throwaways math above (~ 0.8 pounds a day gain), if you add another 650-700 calories to whatever it is you’re doing, you could literally up your gains to 1 pound daily and by 5/31 be up another 30+ pounds, ie. You could reach/surpass 250+ in a month!  Whatever you’re doing, keep up the eating and wow, heavy cream certainly does wonders... cheers and thanks for sharing!!

Well... I HAVE been toying with the idea of adding a weight gainer to a breakfast smoothie... that would easily add more than 700 calories a day. I just have to find one that’s not full of creatine and bcaa stuff because I don’t want that haha

On 4/27/2021 at 6:09 PM, jakemcduck said:

Super hot pics, Ally!  I think you're going to blow by 250 like it's standing still.

honestly, I think so too. I’ve already been gaining like crazy so I can’t imagine that will change. Plus my measurements are already at or larger than they were when I was 240, so I’ll be bigger than ever when I get there 🥰🥵

On 4/27/2021 at 10:01 PM, Roundrevolution said:

Growing so fast! Keep this up and you might even hit 300 by the end of the year

Oh god that would be such a dream 😅😅

On 4/28/2021 at 5:43 AM, ukb said:

It's the speed that always amazes me! How do your clothes keep up with your rapidly expanding figure? 

Hahaha go hard or go home, I guess? I don’t know, I just feel like I completely give over to this side of me... and it has some pretty noticeable effects haha. As for my clothes, I just make sure they’re stretchy or have room to grow when I buy them! And then... I replace things fairly often haha

23 hours ago, Plumpfatdana said:

What an unbelievable barrage of amazingly awesome photos and what a big FAT update!  

So extraordinary!  Such a wonderful belly shot (definitely looks like someone is softening up in record time 😉)

and then the behind shot...is there a more gorgeous plump round backside?  I’d say no...just lovely 😊.

the wondrous scale shot (i live scale shots) and it’s made all the better with those super adorable feet you sport Ally 😀

and of course the face shot...can we now all agree that we have seen the most beautiful feedee in the universe?  

Everything is really chubbing up so nicely, and in record time amazing!  You never cease to amaze, and thanks so much for sharing!

awww thank you, you’re far too kind to give me such accolades 🥰🥰🥰

13 hours ago, darkhotness said:

Look gorgeous sweety

Thank you ♥️