ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Guest Agent007new
7 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Well hello! I just thought I’d pop in ♥️ It’s been a wild ride of a year, with having a baby literally three weeks before the whole world shut down. Being stuck at home brought some exciting changes though, and we decided to sell our house and build a new one! Other than that, we’ve just been laying low and enjoying time at home. The baby ended up having severe food allergies, so I had to cut out EVERY FOOD practically, which was a huge bummer for everyone involved. After getting down to just organic Turkey, carrots, and sea salt, he was still having issues so I decided to throw in the towel and switch from nursing to a hypoallergenic formula. He’s doing great now, and we celebrated his first birthday last month. Needless to say, the limited diet made me lose so much weight, and honestly my sanity there for a while! Since reintroducing foods, I’ve packed on the pounds, and while I’m not up to my highest weight of 258, I’m definitely not too far off and am enjoying my soft curves. And recently have been inspired to gain back up to (and beyond???) my high weights. We’ve been in the process of moving and have been eating soooo much junky fast food and I am LOVING it haha. Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi because gaining weight is fun on my own, but so much more fun with everyone here 💕💕 here are a couple current photos of me! I’ve been without a scale for a while now (since it’s been packed, hoping to find it in the next week), so feel free to take your guesses as to what my weight may be, and we can find out soon! My guess was around 190, but a friend said they think it’s probably closer to 220 gauging off past photos at those weights so... we shall see! Hope everyone has been hanging in there through the past year, and I’m so excited to start engaging with you all again!

67C4026B-6A2C-4747-B45A-5F1FDAEDE2BD.jpeg

0F6322D9-5987-498F-A67E-B724D774BB5E.jpeg

D62A358A-E3B7-423D-9715-13103C46726F.jpeg

So glad to see you're posting again! And must I say you look so curvy. Hoping to see more. Welcome back!

I was just thinking about you, and so hoping you’d be back!!!

Beautiful and stunning photos as always...I’m entranced by your chin (of all things) in that first one...and of course by that signature soft and lovely belly 😊

congrats on the baby!! And on the new home!

you're still the best!

Just love this comeback sooo much!!

I remember your enthusiasm last time so vividly, and it was great when you were tracking your daily calories so we could appreciate your massive appetite! Would love some photo recreations or some videos!! 😍 

...and congrats on the house and starting a family!!

On 3/31/2021 at 9:47 AM, nonrelated said:

I'm honestly a bit speechless, I didn't think you would ever return, like a roll up and you'll see my old account here DailyDose hahaha. Just, wow. I hope your baby and everyone is doing better now of course first! Welcome back!!! 

I thought I recognized your avatar 😉 thanks for the welcome!!

On 3/31/2021 at 10:20 AM, frozenfish said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. 

Welcome back!

Hahaha I love this reaction! Thanks ♥️

On 3/31/2021 at 10:22 AM, cycling1951 said:

WWOOWW! It is so wonderful to see you check in !! 💕 🤩  I too thought we would never see you again !

Thanks for “catching us up” on your last year - congratulations on the baby and your new house 🏠! Please check in whenever you can, and thanks for the photos!

I’ll take a wild guess and say 210 lbs, based on previous photos 😉 💕

Thank you! I’m so stoked to be back and at it again 🥰🥰

On 3/31/2021 at 10:51 AM, fatowl said:

Congrats!  on the baby boy and the new house.  Welcome Back!!   Hope all goes well for you during move in.  Exciting to have you back and watch you blossom!

Thank you! Excited to be blossoming again myself 😉

On 3/31/2021 at 11:38 AM, Jazzman said:

You're a kind soul and a Beautiful woman. I think you weigh 213 FWIW

Why thank you ♥️ And so precise! I’d expect nothing less from you 😉

On 3/31/2021 at 12:04 PM, Number21 said:

Chubby_bunny_275 here we come!

You’d better believe it!!!

On 3/31/2021 at 12:06 PM, Pmacovereasy said:

Welcome back and congratulations!! I’m glad you’re doing well. We missed you over here.

Thank you so much! I’ve missed it here as well ♥️

On 3/31/2021 at 12:08 PM, ernanim said:

Welcome back and congrats on the baby!

Thank you!

On 3/31/2021 at 12:45 PM, fatsoman said:

Lovely to see you back. Looking gorgeous as ever. Please keep “popping in” with updates. Reckon you bang on 200

Thanks so much ♥️ I’ll be popping in frequently for sure! I love having the interaction here. And we shall see, I expect the scale to be unearthed any day now!

On 3/31/2021 at 1:21 PM, regbill said:

It's good everything is go well for you and it's also great to see you back on  Curvage.:)

Why thank you 🥰🥰 great to be back!

On 3/31/2021 at 2:19 PM, christheman1 said:

Congratulations, happy to hear your family life is good. Also the idea of you gaining again is just incredible :)

thanks 💕 and ooohh yeah, I’m thrilled to be back on the gaining train!!!

22 hours ago, Roundrevolution said:

So glad to see you're posting again! And must I say you look so curvy. Hoping to see more. Welcome back!

Thank you thank you! I definitely feel more curvy— like more hips and such. I’m digging it and hoping to expend them with softness!

20 hours ago, pet sounds said:

You're looking fantastic! I was 99% this was going to be a lame necropost, so imagine my excitement to see it's really you. Welcome back!

oh my gosh I honestly felt a lot of anxiety about that hahaha but I didn’t want to start a new thread! I’m glad you weren’t disappointed 🥰

20 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Welcome back! Congratulations on the new baby, glad you're doing well and back on the gaining wagon. Looking forward to seeing continue to grow. :) 

Thank you! I’m excited to keep growing as well ♥️

19 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

And I say YESSSS! Beautiful as ever

Awww thanks so much!

19 hours ago, thereddevil34 said:

Do you have any late pregnancy pics?

Nothing super “thrilling” but I do have a couple clothed ones

18 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

It's so great to see you again, Ally!  I'm glad you and baby are doing well!

aww thank you! It’s so great to see familiar faces here 🥰

17 hours ago, Plumpfatdana said:

I was just thinking about you, and so hoping you’d be back!!!

Beautiful and stunning photos as always...I’m entranced by your chin (of all things) in that first one...and of course by that signature soft and lovely belly 😊

congrats on the baby!! And on the new home!

you're still the best!

Why thank you! Yep, gotta snag my signature double chin and round face immediately hahaha 

16 hours ago, Onen said:

we shall see!!

12 hours ago, ukb said:

Just love this comeback sooo much!!

I remember your enthusiasm last time so vividly, and it was great when you were tracking your daily calories so we could appreciate your massive appetite! Would love some photo recreations or some videos!! 😍 

...and congrats on the house and starting a family!!

thank youuuu I love coming back! Oh man, so much enthusiasm haha I cannot resist 😅😅 what sort of photo recreations/videos did you have in mind? You can also pm me, I’m always happy to get input for what you’d like to see!

“Fattening Sensation” is my new favorite expression...and quite the apt motto for the legendary ChubbyBunny160 😉

Amazing amazing pics!! And I always love the booty shots...the adorable way you pose is almost as thrilling as the plump rump you’re currently sporting.

I will venture a guess of 215lbs...but regardless the number of pounds or the percentage of fat...the gorgeousness always remains ☺️

thanks for sharing...and looking forward to witnessing the jiggling journey ahead of you!!

Cheers!  Here Here...I raise a class of heavy cream to the sensational Ally!!

On 4/1/2021 at 4:25 PM, NikeLove1986 said:

Welcome back you are look great and i hope you enjoy the new digs ! Cant wait for this thread to be active again 

Welcome Back GIF by memecandy

Aww thanks love! I’m excited for it to be active as well, but it seems a little light as far as interactions go so far. Not a problem, I’ll keep posting regardless, but I miss all the chatter, you know? The vibe here feels a little different, more models pushing content, which is awesome and they’re all so amazing, but it also leads to less talking on here which is sad! So thank you for responding! 🥰🥰

On 4/1/2021 at 5:07 PM, BellyFondler2 said:

Ally, I've missed your pics and your delightful personality. I am SO glad you've come back to Curvage and even gladder that you've been doing so well. Congrats on the baby and the new house! Looking forward to seeing more of you in the weeks to come

Thank you so much!! I’m just thrilled to be back here and back gaining... it’s so delightful 😍 ready to reach new highs for sure!

On 4/1/2021 at 5:56 PM, Plumpfatdana said:

“Fattening Sensation” is my new favorite expression...and quite the apt motto for the legendary ChubbyBunny160 😉

Amazing amazing pics!! And I always love the booty shots...the adorable way you pose is almost as thrilling as the plump rump you’re currently sporting.

I will venture a guess of 215lbs...but regardless the number of pounds or the percentage of fat...the gorgeousness always remains ☺️

thanks for sharing...and looking forward to witnessing the jiggling journey ahead of you!!

Cheers!  Here Here...I raise a class of heavy cream to the sensational Ally!!

Why thank you!! And I’m tapping my glass in cheers to you as well... how did you know I was currently sipping (errr, gulping is more like it) a large glass of heavy cream?! I guess it must just be a given for me hahaha

I think I can say all of us here love that soft thick roll of just pure squish at least as much as you!  That wondrous soft belly jutting out onto your plump thighs is so extraordinary ...pure magic and beauty 😊

you’re also so great with words and descriptions...

So delicious and luxurious, and I feel so sensual knowing that what I’m sipping on is going straight to padding and expanding my curves. I have to try not to think about it too often or else I’m just perpetually hot and bothered”

You’re like a mix of the most gorgeous model and best weight gain story in the feeder/feedee world...it’s almost too much to comprehend!

I always thoroughly enjoyed when you’d document your daily calorie intake!  And I love numbers too...some of my favorite pics are your scale shots (especially that one where you just about hit 250lbs 😉) But whatever you do is pure gold!

Envisioning your luscious lips sipping on some heavy cream and knowing it’s adding to your soft luxurious curves is almost too much for me to handle...and knowing you share a similar reaction is just too incredible...