ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

2 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

That last part though with filling out a sofa had my heart racing 😅 every reply by you is always exciting haha. You really are getting into this like never before! You're bringing the Christmas spirit to this forum.

Hahaha mine too 😅😅 I’m really enjoying giving into my every urge and really thinking about where I’d like all this to take me. 

Guest davis.horrocks
1 hour ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Currently lounging and polishing off a pie (I mean are you even a feedee if you don’t treat a pie as a single serving?!) 😍😍 Just wanted to share a quick pic of me looking rounder than ever after stuffing myself with desserts last night... a habit I’ve apparently dragged into today haha. Furgsturg’s question got me thinking about goals for the next year and while I have general weight gain goals (like filling that large seat will probably take longer than a year, even with my fast gaining), I’ve got a few more goals that are more within my reach... the main two are to have hips wide enough to touch both sides of my tub— I’m close ish but due to buoyancy I’ve got to get probably a solid four more inches of under-water width, and the other goal is to have my belly touch the bed while I sit on it... like that my belly can hang down between my legs to whatever surface I’m seated on?? Just to be that soft and flabby seems... absolutely delightful. Especially after feeling so round and packed firm these days.

Do you have any goals in mind you’d like to see me reach?

8239FF62-065B-4677-86C5-CAACC4914540.jpeg

I would love to see those rolls of back fat grow enough to meet in the middle 😍

Short term: get your hips to 50 inches.  I can't wait to see how juicy and plush your already ridiculously plump backside will look then!

Long term: get your belly so big that when you're on all fours it brushes the surface you're on.   You might need to triple your starting weight before that happens 😉

I think it'd be interesting to see you gain enough that if you ran into someone from high school they wouldn't recognize you.... Or where you'd have to change your screen name to chubby_bunny_360... Or even if you got to a point where you look in the mirror and are in disbelief that you got so far from where you started. Really as long as you are happy with what you see, we will be too, at any weight ! 

4 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Currently lounging and polishing off a pie (I mean are you even a feedee if you don’t treat a pie as a single serving?!) 😍😍 Just wanted to share a quick pic of me looking rounder than ever after stuffing myself with desserts last night... a habit I’ve apparently dragged into today haha. Furgsturg’s question got me thinking about goals for the next year and while I have general weight gain goals (like filling that large seat will probably take longer than a year, even with my fast gaining), I’ve got a few more goals that are more within my reach... the main two are to have hips wide enough to touch both sides of my tub— I’m close ish but due to buoyancy I’ve got to get probably a solid four more inches of under-water width, and the other goal is to have my belly touch the bed while I sit on it... like that my belly can hang down between my legs to whatever surface I’m seated on?? Just to be that soft and flabby seems... absolutely delightful. Especially after feeling so round and packed firm these days.

50 inch hips and 30 inch thighs.The Gold Standard of BBW Measurement 

As for goals, you keep saying that 260 is your goal. With your diet less restricted, 260 before birth would be a good stretch goal. Because you just weighed in at 240, which I think means you gained almost 20 pounds in the month you've been posting. And you've been sick through part of it. It seems you'll blow past that at your rate. As for next year 320 seems very much possible

14 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I think you are lovely. You always take the time to read and reply and always respectful / tolerant. Also you aren’t in this for the money! Personally i am looking forward to see a lush drooping “apron”

On 12/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I’ve got back to back Christmas parties starting tonight (ummmm bottomless chocolate lava cake, I’m coming for you.) and I guess it’s got me in a bit of a festive mood, so please enjoy these quick shots of me in front of my Christmas tree! 

4F1F9D0E-B41E-4F7F-95B9-E4CF2ACFFF51.jpeg

636CD359-CAEA-49A4-8695-FE10EF822D16.jpeg

You are a Christmas gift ♥️😍😘

On 12/7/2019 at 12:51 PM, fatsoman said:

I think you are lovely. You always take the time to read and reply and always respectful / tolerant. Also you aren’t in this for the money! Personally i am looking forward to see a lush drooping “apron”

Can you try to keep this belly after giving birth? Would you like to eat enough to keep it like this permanently? 🙈

On 12/6/2019 at 6:57 PM, davis.horrocks said:

I would love to see those rolls of back fat grow enough to meet in the middle 😍

Yesssss same!!

On 12/6/2019 at 7:04 PM, NikeLove1986 said:

This is the kind of pic that should have warning labels on it for being too sexy... lucky for you I'm here warning sign GIF💜💙💜💙💙💜

Hahahahaha thank you so much for your help 😂😂

On 12/6/2019 at 7:36 PM, Onen said:

The best goal for a growing fatso is definitely become wider than you are tall. So if anything a goal for 2020 is to become wiiiiiddddeee!

I’m not very short (I’m like 5’5?) so this is quite the goal!! But definitely a worthy endeavor.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:14 PM, akula1369 said:

Short term: get your hips to 50 inches.  I can't wait to see how juicy and plush your already ridiculously plump backside will look then!

Long term: get your belly so big that when you're on all fours it brushes the surface you're on.   You might need to triple your starting weight before that happens 😉

Yes yes gotta get those 50” hips!! I’m really close. I also would like my belly to brush the floor when on all fours... triple my starting weight is shockingly less than 100 pounds away 😍

On 12/6/2019 at 9:16 PM, Plumpfatdana said:

Alright...how do your pics keep getting more incredible! Unbelievably sexy...looks like you just finished fattening yourself up with a nice good stuffing 😉

Oh you’re just too kind ♥️ And you know I’m always filling myself up to the brim haha it’s rare to find me UNstuffed these days!

On 12/6/2019 at 9:46 PM, Number21 said:

I think it'd be interesting to see you gain enough that if you ran into someone from high school they wouldn't recognize you.... Or where you'd have to change your screen name to chubby_bunny_360... Or even if you got to a point where you look in the mirror and are in disbelief that you got so far from where you started. Really as long as you are happy with what you see, we will be too, at any weight ! 

Aww thank you 💕 I’m happy to have everyone here to share it with!! To be unrecognizable would be really fun.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:49 PM, Jazzman said:

50 inch hips and 30 inch thighs.The Gold Standard of BBW Measurement 

So so close!!! Which is weird because I DEFINITELY don’t think I’m big enough to classify as BBW. I think I’m more just chubby 🤷🏻‍♀️

On 12/6/2019 at 10:35 PM, ylledeuce said:

I'd love to see you expand up a few more cup sizes...completely do-able😍

And....

I'd like to see your fluffy ass get some more girth...the area that has grown where the backs of your thighs meet your butt is becoming incredible! More there please!! 🤗

Thank you! Fluffy ass has been a fun thing... I barely had a backside to speak of when I started. I think you’re going to like the recent improvements to the region when I post my next pictures 😉

On 12/6/2019 at 10:36 PM, grateful said:

Goal: 300 pounds is normal.   ❤️

Yesssss not just something to strive to or attempt to maintain, but NORMAL. 😍😍

On 12/7/2019 at 4:19 AM, furgsturg said:

As for goals, you keep saying that 260 is your goal. With your diet less restricted, 260 before birth would be a good stretch goal. Because you just weighed in at 240, which I think means you gained almost 20 pounds in the month you've been posting. And you've been sick through part of it. It seems you'll blow past that at your rate. As for next year 320 seems very much possible

You’re right. I’ve gained exponentially since posting here (as I tend to do 😅), and 320 seems like a very reasonable and realistic goal to strive for next year!!

On 12/7/2019 at 7:51 AM, fatsoman said:

Thank you for this kind message 💕💕 I love getting to share my journey with all of you here and the interaction is what makes it the best for me! So thank YOU for always commenting!! Also ughhh those words “lush drooping apron”.... be still my beating heart 😍😍😍

On 12/7/2019 at 10:48 AM, douglas221 said:

Goals? How about your belly touching the floor or bed when you're on all fours? 😍

Yes yes yes I SO look forward to this!!

On 12/7/2019 at 10:54 AM, cycling1951 said:

This was mentioned earlier, sounds like an achievable long term goal to me !!😁😉

I think so too!! 😍

On 12/7/2019 at 6:35 PM, bahbah said:

Well...it would be pretty hot to see your belly inching closer to touching the floor on your hands and knees 🙃🥵

I absolutely agree 😍😍

On 12/9/2019 at 9:00 AM, curvesrbetter said:

Where and under what name might one find this story? 

I don’t know if it will get edited out, but the site was ff. It’s under the title of Lila and Matt, or Matt and Lila... it was a long, relationship driven story with some mutual gaining though focused on hers. Definitely not a “strap me to the bed and funnel feed me” story, but really sweet and lovely. I like stories of all kinds and while this was more mellow it was still very enjoyable.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:54 PM, Gabore said:

You are a Christmas gift ♥️😍😘

Awww shucks 🙈🙈 thank you!

On 12/10/2019 at 6:55 PM, Gabore said:

Can you try to keep this belly after giving birth? Would you like to eat enough to keep it like this permanently? 🙈

So I definitely don’t know that I love being this “rotund”... I prefer to be softer and curvier. But I do intend to keep every ounce of pregnancy weight gain (and then some 😍😍) afterwards!

On 12/11/2019 at 1:11 PM, pacco said:

Is it time to unleash the boobies yet? 🙏 😉 

I don’t knowwwwww I feel so awkward with them right now (probably because my nipples have gotten larger and darker due to pregnancy and I feel like they’re so much less cute!)... perhaps once they’re back to their normal coloring? 

Guest DailyDose

I can't even find any pictures searching for a 65 inch belly or hips so I can't illustrate with real photos what you may look like then, but it's so exhilarating to read your responses and enthusiasm! Your bottom is definitely getting huge, everywhere must be a sofa for you haha! Welcome Christmas 😇