ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay... I ended up catching the stomach flu which wasn’t a HUGE deal, but it’s a little more tricky while pregnant so after 24 hours with no fluids staying down, I ended up going to the hospital for an IV and some meds. I’m much better now though, and am feeling mostly back to my usual self as of today (though I’m NOT eating as much as I’d like to since my body just needs to rest a bit). Regardless, I was thankful for the extra poundage buffer that curvage granted me from my excitement at being back. I managed to keep a few of those pounds so no worries about my withering away 😉 just didn’t want anyone worrying that I’m leaving or anything. All is well with the baby, I just was having a lot of contractions from dehydration which isn’t awesome at 25 weeks. 

On 11/11/2019 at 6:45 PM, BellyFondler2 said:

Speaking abut public and private, I'm curious: at one point you were planning on becoming a school teacher. Are you still pursuing that goal as well? 

Yes and no... what I went to school for was to teach high school math. Right now I’m working from home doing personal styling with Stitch fix, and I’m also teaching in a private preschool class. The preschool is really fun until a lazy parent decides to send their child to class when it hasn’t been 48 hours since their last vomit from the stomach flu (which then got ME sick)... so far 14 of the families at the school have gotten the flu so I’m pretty sure the offending parents are going to become pariahs 😂

Guest DailyDose

Sorry to hear about your flu:( I know how nasty it can be, tungsten extra hard when pregnant too. Thank you for still posting despite that! You always brighten up my day, you're like a dough ball of sunshine :D

Guest grateful

Please be careful teaching if the kids are older:  my eighth grade science teacher was beautiful chubby and then got pregnant  fat and all I could do was stammer in class!  😂

True!  😮

Guest darkhotness

Glad to hear you feel good again..

You look gorgeous and your boobs are getting really huge.

I'm surprised though your husband is not into feederism yet with all of your curves around him 😬

Can’t wait for you to enjoy a delicious cheesecake all to yourself...since it’s just for you, you can make it extra fattening 😉and hopefully that won’t affect perfecting your recipe.

Also, you mentioned sometimes riffing with your hubby regarding your growing body and feedee tendencies...any examples?  I know that is a bit of a private question...but I’m just oh so curious...

anyway, glad you and the fam are all better, and imagining you preparing for and feasting during Thanksgiving are basically what dreams are made of...

Hope you indulge well and may this week be a wonderfully fattening week 😉  

Your weight has fluctuated up and down quite a lot since you've been here. Are you hoping to be able to sustain a higher weight after childbirth?

You're a very beautiful lady. But I just wanted to say that, feederism stuff aside, I wish you all the best with your pregnancy. Being a parent is a wonderful thing, and I hope you and your mate find a world of joy in your new family. I'm sure many guys here wish the same for you.