ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

4 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

I took a quick stroll down memory lane 

Oh man those were the days.. I was really into belly expansion stuff (like with food... so I’d do things like sprite and banana bloat, or the instant potatoes bloat — less delicious haha, and the cake mix shake which basically expands in your stomach) and was able to get SUCH a round hard belly. It wasn’t squishy or fat, just a beach ball belly. I think all that bloating really helped expand my stomach to increase my capacity and help me to actually get fat. 

Ill check my drawer and see if I can hunt that old nightgown down 👌🏻

1 hour ago, bahbah said:

Replicating the belly hang from when you had purple hair would be interesting 😁

Ahh I totally forgot about that picture! I’ll try replicating it soon.

1 hour ago, regbill said:

Just when I thought that bikini couldn't look any better you have proved me wrong.:wub:

Awww thank you!! I’m glad you like 💕💕

Wow, you look absolutely stunning in that bikini!  Thank you for your sacrifice in getting the bottoms on.  Your boobs are practically bursting out of that top!

I think some more comparisons are in order.  Although the numbers say you've gotten smaller, I sure wouldn't know by looking.  That poor bikini had no idea what it was getting in for when you bought.

cb_160_6.png

Guest freddfatt

I swear you’re going to give me a fetish for ottomans if you keep posting pictures like that.😂😂

And don’t be so hard on yourself, a dirty dish rag would look flattering on you. Love the pics and really appreciate you taking the time to talk about your gain and show off your fat curvy body.

Guest freddfatt

You didn’t see the 8 pic compilation of her sitting on the same ottoman in the same bikini for the last 5 years? It’s just a joke, don’t overthink it😁

14 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

From my own experience with my wife, her boobs were magnificent during pregnancy, then even better while breast feeding! Take advantage while they are full of milk!

Edited by Avataг
Please don't quote the whole post, thank you

Guest grateful

"Currently luxuriating in the bath with a heavy cream drink "

Hot hot hot   🔥 The heroin of feeders and feedees! Hot because of its fattening powers and hot because it is just so outlaw to tuck in with some deliberate consumption of heavy cream!  🥰

Enjoy the results!   😍  Love that you share!  ❤️  Thanks!  😃

Lord have mercy on us!

Welcome back Ally, always a delight no matter what weight you're at, I'm sure you're peak curvage for most of us regardless!

Looking forward to seeing you grow again, especially you're enourmous bosom!!!! Having recently become a father I can appreciate right now what an unbelievable process pregnancy can be and the amazing changes it makes to a women's physique and when it's already as jaw dropping as yours were in for a real ride with your exceptional and appreciated level of sharing.

P.s. photos in clothes are just as good as without too x

I just spent the last 4 hours scrolling through this thread from way back in 2013. What an amazing journey. ChubbyBunny160 is easily the most amazing, nice, genuine and sexy gainer/feedee I have come across.
I hope your tests come back all good so you can start getting into the treats again and all the best with your pregnancy. Congratulations.

Guest grateful

❤️"the Curvage Effect"  😍

Love your fat!   🥰

Excited that you enjoy more!   😁

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!  😃