ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

On 1/4/2019 at 12:55 PM, extra_m13 said:

absolutely amazing, mesmerizing sequence of events, i am more than intrigued... this is absolutely thrilling. as for the husband... i think he deserves an honorable mention. first for being so lucky to be with you and... i he has not say a thing about this, not being an FA he deserves a positive mention, also, if he learns to appreciate the new found curves oh my the fun you guys are going to have. buying bigger clother, preparing for the future seems like the sensible thing to do, hopefully more ladies would follow that path and smart approach to happy eating

It’s thrilling for me as well!! 😍

On 1/4/2019 at 1:36 PM, Jay Rock said:

Great update, and I hope you recover from that sinus infection soon! 

Thanks love, finally feeling almost back to normal thankfully!

On 1/4/2019 at 1:50 PM, BellyFondler2 said:

Your New Year's resolutions are ambitious, but for some reason I think you're going to honor all of them, and then some. 

The bathtub pic: nothing too thrilling? Ally, you are much too modest!

Aww shucks ♥️ And yep, I am fully embracing my January (umm but I might do it longer?) resolution!!

On 1/4/2019 at 1:53 PM, Kenzo998 said:

Would love to see you as a model 😉

It’s in the works!!

On 1/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

One thing is sure.

Seriously, there's no feedee like you !

Oooh you are too kind!! 😘

On 1/4/2019 at 3:19 PM, ylledeuce said:

He may seem oblivious to your weight gain....I know I do with my wife. While I don't think hers is intentional, she will make remarks like "did i eat all of the cookies?" And follow it up with "yeah look at how big my butt got, I must of eaten all of them!" 

While it is an incredible turn on for me, I know if I mention her weight, she will probably be extremely self conscious...and I dont want that. I do assure behind closed doors how incredibly sexy she is. 

I am definitely a FA, maybe he is too! Lol

Maybe! If anything, he’s taken to this better than I’d expected haha

On 1/4/2019 at 3:26 PM, regbill said:

You look stunning for somebody whos under the weather. I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you 😘😘 feeling vastly improved already!

On 1/4/2019 at 3:30 PM, Jazzman said:

Can't wait to see those measurements when you get the new measuring tape. You always kept great records.😁

Yes yes!! I keep forgetting to post them!! Will do that soon ♥️

On 1/4/2019 at 4:01 PM, Papaguena said:

Your husband are the luckiest guy.. (tbh I am too as I have the awesomest girlfriend ever (( to that note: she’s not into FA-ism though 😜)) Good luck, I’ll follow your progress with anticipation 👏

Haha thanks 💃

On 1/4/2019 at 8:37 PM, johndoe1982 said:

You growing into some clothes is just incredible. Your body is magic. 

You getting fatter is just the best thing ever. wow..... unbutton those pants and giver! Tight clothes on you are 👌🏼

Thank youuuu 😘

On 1/4/2019 at 9:57 PM, finalhazardark said:

that bath shot has knocked me dead, you are so gorgeous!!!

Oh dear. I did not mean to kill you. Please be revived!! 🙈 (and thanks haha)

On 1/5/2019 at 4:22 AM, genadii said:

I think that your husband actually likes it but he wont to play a game with you if you know what I mean ;)

Well if that’s the case then HE IS MISSING OUT.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:14 AM, jakemcduck said:

Ally, I'm completely in love with your smile!  It's so great to see you back again and so much bigger!  This experiment is a great idea and I can't wait to see the results.

Thank you so much!! It’s been fun so far 😉

On 1/5/2019 at 6:42 AM, Avataг said:

I sure do! Hang tight, updated photo to come!! 😘😘

On 1/5/2019 at 6:43 AM, Upthendown2 said:

Maybe you shouldn’t take a bath this month. Then after this month you might be so big that you get a little stuck in the tub.  Also if it’s not to challenging to get in 5 to 6 thousand calories while you have a sinus infection maybe you should go for more.  I wonder have much you could get in when your feeling good

As fun as that would be... I like to play pampered princess and soak in a steamy bath with some wine so I don’t know that I could stay away for a full month 😜

On 1/5/2019 at 10:54 AM, mrtubby said:

I've been away from here for a few weeks and had some catching up to do.  Ally, you're amazing!  You look so good at 239 and the curves and rolls just keep getting better and better.  Thanks for being so generous and sharing your incredible gain with us.

Thank you!! I love sharing it all with you here ♥️♥️

On 1/5/2019 at 11:39 AM, sirfeedulots said:

May the tub get so snug it's a hug, may the calories burst your seams into dreams, and may your cups runneth over with heavyweight bounty.

You're on your way to unbridled glory, Ally, and one suspects you're converting your hubby into an FA even now. Your charms are mesmeric and growing, and you have a new power of seduction that can't be matched. 

Great posts, chubby. I'm looking forward to "chubby" becoming an insufficient descriptor...

Oh my goodness thank you so much!! I love this 😍😍

On 1/5/2019 at 12:22 PM, GeorgeB said:

I asked a friend to do a morph of Chubby Bunny with the idea being a 20 pound gain in a month. I checked with CB and got her permission to post the two morphs here. The intent was not to exaggerate, but to project.

Chubby Bunny 1.jpg  578   53.58 kB

Chubby Bunny 2.jpg  463   60.3 kB

I love these!! Thank you ♥️

On 1/5/2019 at 1:14 PM, darkhotness said:

Ally... I can definitely say your boobs look bigger..

I believe every man has some FA hidden in him and the fact your husband is not against your curves is telling something. Hope to see him on board with your journey soon.

Good luck 

Haha they definitely are (much to my backs chagrin but hey, what can ya do?). And thank you, I hope so as well!

23 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

I think that morph is pretty conservative. My wife has probably gained 15-20 lbs (estimate) over the holidays...and it's a HUGE difference. I can't wait to see the real thing at the end of the month!! 

Oooh exciting!! I hope you’re right and it’s a big difference on myself as well. Super fun about your wife, too 😉😉

21 hours ago, Plumpfatdana said:

Very adorable bath shot chubby bunny 😊. And it goes without saying how plush and beautiful your belly is, but I also think you have really pretty hands (and I love the nail polish color!). 

Your husband is a lucky guy, and it’s great to hear he at least appreciates your curves...and I very much agree with you that, even though this little feedism thing can be quite powerful, it’s not the end all be all when it comes to relationships...

all the best for the month of January!  And who knows, maybe one day your bathtub will be just a bit too small to contain all your glorious gorgeousness 😉

Why thank you!! I *DID* just get my nails done haha 

2 hours ago, ru5ty said:

Cannot wait for the next update! So beautiful!!

Aww thanks ♥️

Wow Ally, you look amazingly soft and lush in that photo!  Even though you may not see huge changes on the scale, I'm sure that your will start to pack on the pounds soon!  In any case, you look wonderful and we're all enjoying the journey.  I can't wait for measurements and more photos!

not sure if this question has been asked... if it has then i am sorry you don't need to repeat answers. if not then, please, elaborate lol. what is it that you like the most about all this?, i feel you somehow focused on numbers, and to be honest i have not gone through the entire thread but i will this week, a thread this long still alive is surely worth reading. 

there are all kinds of likes and games, some people like to see the number itself go up, the weight, other the measures, other just feeling bigger, others the eating, others the belly and so on. so, is there anything in particular for you, what is it that you enjoy the most?

if so... then, barring any lapse as in the past, you enjoy it all from the eating to the body changes to be numbers going up then i think sometime in 2020 we could be celebrating your 300pound curves! which is of course very exciting, but we should remain focused on todays and everyday calorie intake of course. once again, thanks for sharing your wonderful journey

Guest DailyDose

I'm tantalized beyond words, I've been staying silent because I don't even know what to say but utter bliss that you're doing all this, you're so plush and soft and...wow...

Ally, you look beyond incredible.  It's really amazing how much you've fattened yourself up, and I think you look the best you've ever looked.  I made a few updated collages:

cb_160_5.thumb.png.65977b997153ae5bb40189027fef33c5.png

cb_160_6.thumb.png.5b50d53aaaa81b068ea1a12c25dd7990.png

cb160_front.thumb.png.8b872164f3871ffc1af0252ed24097b2.png

cb160_side.thumb.png.a8fb003b467229c7149d1c8c4c42481e.png

Some areas where I've noticed your growth: obviously your belly is huge now, but your belly button seems so much softer and deeper.  I love the way the lower part of your belly is swelling with fat and becoming so round.  Your love handles have exploded, and it's hard to believe that you're only going to get wider.  Your thighs look so delightfully soft and plump.

I have a few requests, if you're taking them: a video where you show off your chubby body and talk about how fat you're getting (if you need it, I can help you get a video uploaded instead of a gif).  It would be fun to have a video for the beginning of January and the end to see how much you've grown!  Also, I'd love to see a POV shot (I know you said your boobs get in the way, but I'm not sure I think that's a downside 😜) .

On 1/6/2019 at 5:57 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I should try this next week is to keep the same calories, but get them from more volume of food.

Don’t know how much you want to push the extremes, but you could try eating just a little bit more each day—more volume and calories.

Either way, even if the scale isn’t moving yet, you certainly look a lot softer!