ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

I can't believe the incredible amount of growth you've already achieved! Look at how soft and pillowy you've made your butt! Your husband has GOT to be a chubby chaser in hiding now! Maybe he wasn't on board in the beginning....but now? How could you not be attracted to your growing curves! I think everybody here would support you becoming a Curvage model...but that's entirely up to you. Lets see what a month of gluttony can do to that sexy butt of yours!😍

Edited by ylledeuce
accidental quote attachment

2 minutes ago, prince of fools said:

Looking great Ally and we’re rooting for you and your experiment!!

Im assuming that the pics and measurements were done on an empty belly?

Yep pics and weight on an empty belly first thing in the morning (hence why I look a little less “full” than other times), and I’ll be doing measurements tomorrow morning so I can do those on empty as well 😄

If this is the aftermath of a getting maried, to the right girl, I'd say anytime! I mean, you say ''lets start the gaining experiment'' but you already made an amazing road by gaining a hundred already! How fantastic is that?? I dont know and Im still searching for the right words to describe how sexy/chubby/voluptuous you are. Thanks for sharing, you are part of what makes our world go round !

5 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Oh, and I’m currently sitting in my car eating a nearly 2000 calorie breakfast and mesmerized watching this gif I made of my cute chunky backside while I debate becoming a curvage model (which, regardless, I’ll always be here on my thread. Just might enable me to provide more unique content). 

522C0755-70EC-4E64-A534-3704CA950F90.gif  613   11.52 MB

Oh man if you became a curvage model r.i.p to my bank account I'd buy every video you made

Guest MX8XV93
On 10/28/2013 at 7:23 PM, Guest missybear said:

well... I'm getting super close to 200! I'm thinking I'll hit it in the next week or so... wowza :) I love how soft and big my body has become through all this, how I am so full and curvy these days! I couldn't have been more thrilled with the results I am getting. Can't wait to keep eating and gaining and to hit 200 and beyond! I'm getting some nice little rolls... guess I must be getting fat! It's about time ;)

post-0-14513389646013_thumb.jpg  878   168 kB

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing this one again, if you're looking for ideas... : )

Guest DailyDose
42 minutes ago, aspartamedoublesgains said:

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing this one again, if you're looking for ideas... : )

I second this, what a Rubenesque shot

239 lbs preparing to take off... I wonder if I’m alone in perhaps wanting a month without updates just to allow focus to be on the gaining alone.  Next update 2/1 at 245?  250?  More hopefully...?  However this happens, I’m just glad it is and that Ally you’re willing to share.  Cheers and happy gaining!!!

3 hours ago, Gusto said:

One of the most legendary gains ever - she gained over 50 lbs the first month! That's 1.6 lbs per DAY.

This rate of gain is extremely rare (most gainers these days barely gain 5 lbs a month)

Is this^ honestly true... 45-50+ lbs in a month?  Had to go back to page 1. For serious, 110 to 155 or thereabouts?  Just imagine if it were to occur again, only 61 lbs to hit 300.  We could see it in 2-3 months time!!  No matter, just can’t wait to see just how hard you go Ally.  Cheers again!!

1 hour ago, mattkoty said:

Is this^ honestly true... 45-50+ lbs in a month?  Had to go back to page 1. For serious, 110 to 155 or thereabouts?  Just imagine if it were to occur again, only 61 lbs to hit 300.  We could see it in 2-3 months time!!  No matter, just can’t wait to see just how hard you go Ally.  Cheers again!!

Unfortunately I doubt it could work again so rapidly. I was coming off years of near starvation and my metabolism was pretty much nonexistent. I think that’s the only thing that can be attributed to my super rapid fire initial gain... because while I ate a LOT, and drank some luxurious weight gain shakes, I don’t think it could necessarily be replicated by anyone (or even myself again haha much to my chagrin)

Guest barrywhite

Your butt got huge! Does your husband enjoy your bigger body? It's quite a dramatic change from what started out as

Guest barrywhite
7 hours ago, bahbah said:

Does no one read the comments? She’s answered this probably 5 times...

GTF

Not everyone is a creep like you

25 minutes ago, barrywhite said:

GTF

Not everyone is a creep like you

Tell me about it.... It's 88pages and years long with some lengthy intermissions. Too many forum deputys on here as of late! 

To reiterate Ally, does your fella try and put his arms around you and enjoy that cushion? It's not normally in my interests but genuinely intrigued what your husband will think/say if you do pile it on this month??