ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

After looking at the newer pics it's hard to believe you were ever that small. but the proof is in that last pic.:) Now your so big that bikini bottom has no chance of covering your curves. I mean your butt is barely cover by it and that a very good thing.:D

On 8/2/2018 at 5:43 PM, Chimaira10 said:

How big you want to get ?😄

Excellent question! I don’t particularly have a goal in mind. I feel increasingly more attractive with each added pound, so it’s hard to say at what point there will be a hard stop for me. I’m definitely envious of the larger more pillowy girls that I look up to and would love to get there at some point myself! For now I’m truly just enjoying the ride.

Guest darkhotness
6 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Excellent question! I don’t particularly have a goal in mind. I feel increasingly more attractive with each added pound, so it’s hard to say at what point there will be a hard stop for me. I’m definitely envious of the larger more pillowy girls that I look up to and would love to get there at some point myself! For now I’m truly just enjoying the ride.

Great.. How about your partner ? is her on board ? 

8 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Well, I'm very interested in how big you'll get. Every pound will only look better and better

13 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

If I member correctly, you came up with the name Chubby Bunny 160 when you were in the low 100s, so that you had a clear goal to reach. Maybe now you should rename yourself Chubby Bunny 260, just so you have a new goal to aim for. 160 is l-o-n-g gone!

Big girl is BACK 🙌🏻 I say celebrate with some big time HEAVY cream chugging! Glad to see you back in the saddle and ready to tip the scales! You truly brighten all of our lives! 🙏🏻🐷♥️

I would suggest going into gaining mode like when you went from 110 to 170 Years ago. Or maybe like during your Hawaiian vacation Less years ago.

There are 21 days left in August. And the 31st is a Friday of Labor Day weekend. I would Love to see you drinking the occasional soda with heavy cream like the old days.Gain maybe 10 to 20 by the 31st.And then have a absolutely decadent 4 day weekend to put an exclamation point on your return.Great way to end the summer!