ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

6 hours ago, Thadeus Jones said:

It's the weird that makes it good. 🙂

Yes, I agree...the weird makes it good.  I guess I could have said “unique” .  The point is, an incredibly lovely and beautiful woman like Ally who is not only party to our “non-mainstream” kink, but is also willing to share it with us, is something (or someone) I never thought could exist outside of dreams or fantasy.  

Personally, ChubbyBunny160 will always be the best 😊

Guest grateful

Natty:

"Is this weird, like am I weird?  Obviously... That's OK... You guys are weird too."

People who love to gain and those who love watching them do it are in the fringe and that makes me thankful we have a forum.

On 7/25/2018 at 9:57 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I ended up getting the dress altered because it was nowhere near fitting haha and thankfully we were able to salvage it. 

I hope you'll show us how you look in that dress, even if its altered,  I imagine its still going to be tight by time you have to wear it. It'd be great to see some pics of you in it before you rip right out of it

Edited by fb1
Please don't quote all the pics and the whole wall of text, thank you.

Looks like you’re ready to finish the summer off in a BIG & HEAVY way Ally! Let’s hope you put yourself in prime position to pack on some major winter weight! I think 275 is realistically in your sights by the beginning of next summer! Cheers to living your best life! 🍻

19 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hiii! Just wanted to pop on and say that I hope everyone has a great Monday. Mine is busy trying to catch up on some work I couldn’t do when my electric breaker died on me last week, effectively taking away my WiFi (bit of an issue when you work remotely from home haha). It’s also been super hot here lately — no central air in my house either — so I’ve been working in as little clothing as possible. Just saw my reflection in the bathroom and realized I’m looking super thick and tasty like a snack so I thought I’d pop on here to share a few pics 😘

O Yeaaaaa, welcome back.  Thats how we like to see you.  Keep up the gains girl, looking sexy

Edited by Avataг
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.

Hiii! Just wanted to pop on and say that I hope everyone has a great Monday. Mine is busy trying to catch up on some work I couldn’t do when my electric breaker died on me last week, effectively taking away my WiFi (bit of an issue when you work remotely from home haha). It’s also been super hot here lately — no central air in my house either — so I’ve been working in as little clothing as possible. Just saw my reflection in the bathroom and realized I’m looking super thick and tasty like a snack so I thought I’d pop on here to share a few pics 😘

Looking smokin hot chubby bunny! I’d wait on you hand and foot if I was your bf/husband! Looking forward to your bigger you! ;)

Edited by Avataг

7620939F-8E77-48AC-B69B-DC13D6C6CD26.jpeg  

Amazing body, pure sexy woman, beatiful forms that incredibly grow more and more. Delicious 😊

Edited by Avataг

6 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

Cute little fold under your belly hang in the first picture. Is it waiting to be filled out?

Honestly I’m fairly certain it’s from pants cutting into the same spot consistently. I’ve switched to wearing high rise jeans lately (trendy and they suit my curvy frame better) and I’m hoping it helps fix that problem. But I’ve ZERO issues with fleshing that area out with some more pounds... in fact I’d welcome it 😍😍

On 7/30/2018 at 10:47 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Your backside is lovely and this pic inspires me to knock-off the title of an old Jimmy Stewart movie:  Call this a Rear with a View.  :)