ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

5 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Oh my gosh. Even the thumbnail won’t stop moving I’m so embarrassed and stressed out hahaha oh and YES I know I need to gain some more weight haha I’m really not that chubby at all. Blah blah blah, we all know this. 😉

I don't know... seeing you in motion, you look much chubbier than your photos 😉

Wow the video is amazing, and shows a just how soft you are!

I’m a sucker for comparisons, it would be amazing if you could post some content with your everyday clothes as you outgrow them. 

I’m just sooo happy that you’re back!!

Oh my goshhhhh I peeked our from under my rock and had so many wonderful replies?! 😍😍😍 you’re so sweet!! Just popping in real quick before I go to sleep (not even midnight yet haha granny status) and man, you know how to make a girl feel special. Guess I didn’t need to be nervous after all! Thanks again ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

2 hours ago, islanders said:

I don't know... seeing you in motion, you look much chubbier than your photos 😉

Wait REALLY?! 😍😍 I thought it was going to be an epic letdown.

15 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Oh my gosh. Even the thumbnail won’t stop moving I’m so embarrassed and stressed out hahaha oh and YES I know I need to gain some more weight haha I’m really not that chubby at all. Blah blah blah, we all know this. 😉

I don't know why you are embarassed and stressed out. 

You look great and the gif looks great too.:)

16 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I don't think that you had anything to be worried about with the gif. Everyone here seems to thinks it was great. Please don't hide under your rock for to long or we will start to miss you. 

On 6/7/2018 at 4:40 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I love Jason Segal 😭😭😭 this is the perfect little gif for me! Is it too much to want someone to look at me like he is in this?! Precious (also timing is excellent because I’m watching Freaks and Geeks again currently)

I love Freaks and Geeks! And this is pretty much the way I look any time i view one of your pics or comments 😊

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:38 AM, darkhotness said:

Ally.. I used to check for your updates two to three times a day before you left and it seems those good days are coming back. That stuffed belly needs a massage indeed. 

Cant wait until you get back to 220 😍

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Maaayyyy have gone a little overboard on the breakfast 🙈🙈 also, my squishy empty morning tummy is super cute.

Welcome back! You look great!

On 6/9/2018 at 8:05 AM, Avataг said:

wrong richard attenborough GIF

YOU ARE OMG SEX GODDESS!!!

Did you know that Curvage clips upload with sound? :ph34r:

Hahaha thank you 😘😘 and sighhhhh I KNOW but I’m still weird about showing my face. It’s not so much here that would bother me, but the fact that then I know they’d circulate on tumblr etc. I just.. don’t know that I’d want to be that “public”. It’s tough.

So this weekend was super casual. Just had dinner over with my dad and grilled some steak. He had some fancy expensive whiskey he’s been dying to share so I was happy to oblige haha, baked a cake, watched a movie. Yesterday I got to go hang out in a pool all day so that was glorious! Although I’m starting to realize I’m just going to stay pasty white for life now hahaha

i just got a call from the dress shop that mine has arrived so... moment of truth this afternoon haha hoping it fits, but not going to be shocked if it doesn’t because I’ve been packing it down like no ones business haha

Guest darkhotness
5 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hahaha thank you 😘😘 and sighhhhh I KNOW but I’m still weird about showing my face. It’s not so much here that would bother me, but the fact that then I know they’d circulate on tumblr etc. I just.. don’t know that I’d want to be that “public”. It’s tough.

So this weekend was super casual. Just had dinner over with my dad and grilled some steak. He had some fancy expensive whiskey he’s been dying to share so I was happy to oblige haha, baked a cake, watched a movie. Yesterday I got to go hang out in a pool all day so that was glorious! Although I’m starting to realize I’m just going to stay pasty white for life now hahaha

i just got a call from the dress shop that mine has arrived so... moment of truth this afternoon haha hoping it fits, but not going to be shocked if it doesn’t because I’ve been packing it down like no ones business haha

Please share that moment of truth with us :)

Guest DailyDose
1 hour ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hey, that's nothing to be ashamed of! Pearly white skin can be quite gorgeous and I think you look wonderful with it accentuating your curves. :) Glad you enjoyed that event

I hope that dress suits you not TOO well haha

1 hour ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Whether your dress fits or not, I'm sure you'll wear it beautifully. Would you please share of you in it?

Guysssss the dress still won’t zip up 😭😭😭 what am I gonna do?! I guess I can try squeezing into a corset or something but if not I’m going to have to crash diet for a couple weeks 😞 didn’t realize how much damage I could do in such a short time, although really by now I should have known haha

1 minute ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Guysssss the dress still won’t zip up 😭😭😭 what am I gonna do?! I guess I can try squeezing into a corset or something but if not I’m going to have to crash diet for a couple weeks 😞 didn’t realize how much damage I could do in such a short time, although really by now I should have known haha

Is it really too small, or only a bit? Can you suck in, zipp it up, then relax?

Just now, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I wish. I was sucking in as hard as possible, but my ribs can only compress so much 😭

Oh, well that's a problem. You might have to diet until after your wedding. A bit rubbish, but on the other hand, after its done, you needn't worry about having to fit into ever again.