ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Can we get some more picture of you standing like those you were wearing jeans from a couple days ago, pretty please!!. I think it shows how incredible your femmenine figure is, with your wide hips, thunder thighsand big boobs. You look like a dream come true.

19 minutes ago, regbill said:

You mean it was an actual workout to get into those jeans?!?:o 

RETIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!:P

Actually, don't think of it as a retirement of the jeans...think of it that you're going on to bigger and better things.;)

I mean, they're a size too small, so I'm not entirely shocked.. especially since I'm getting pretty snug in the next size up as it is. But never fear, I'm already prepared with even larger ones, and ready to get to work on outgrowing those as well 🙈🐷

2 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Just another casual outfit of the day post! Unfortunately am going to need to retire these jeans because they were an ACTUAL workout to shimmy into, and I'm fairly certain they'll rip if I move too quickly. Definitely not enough stretch for me anymore!! But I figured I'd give them one last (uncomfortable) wear.

and now I'm just sitting on the couch munching, of course. Always. Haha

So so so very sexy and stylish!!  I am such a sucker for beautiful curves shimmied into tight jeans...and the bare feet are always a plus😊

I vote for more causal outfits...you rock them like no other!

4 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Just another casual outfit of the day post! Unfortunately am going to need to retire these jeans because they were an ACTUAL workout to shimmy into, and I'm fairly certain they'll rip if I move too quickly. Definitely not enough stretch for me anymore!! But I figured I'd give them one last (uncomfortable) wear.

they show off your curves quite nicely though!

Guest darkhotness

Great picture as usual.. Your body is getting some serious curves. The jeans show them off so nicely and (sexy) 😍

20 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Either way, I think everyone appreciates that you take the time to respond to our posts! I've always been suspicious that my girl is sneaking junk food here and there, but I don't dare bring up her recent weight gain. I'm afraid that wouldnt go well, because I don't think it's a wanted gain. Although she is starting to look a few months pregnant,  and getting softer all over. I'm not complaining.  I don't want to stop a good thing! 

How would you react if your husband confronted you with your weight gain? You mentioned that you enjoy the teasing, but would you be upset if he actually said that you look like you've gained too much weight?

I'm obviously not her, but something to remember is that just because Chubby Bunny's into it doesn't mean that your lady would. People are all different and shit. I think the best way to start expressing your like for your lady's gain is a silent one -- touch her belly and the other places where she's grown, both when you're being intimate and when you're just being together. 

Verbally, make sure to tell her she's beautiful, whether it's the natural thing to say or just because you feel like it. If she asks about her growth and complain about it -- be honest, tell her what you feel.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to make sure your/both of your places are full of food she likes. The more good food she likes is around, the more likely she'll graze.

9 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

IMG_2810.JPG  919   142.08 kB

You should not retire those jeans because the are underlining your great curvy bodyshape at it's best, I wished your jeans were even tighter. Sitting on th couch munching may be thr right workout.

38 minutes ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

You should not retire those jeans because the are underlining your great curvy bodyshape at it's best, I wished your jeans were even tighter. Sitting on th couch munching may be thr right workout.

Well, as nice as they may look, I couldn't really breathe or sit comfortably in them and had a really bad red welt from the waist band since they don't stretch at all. I'm sad about it, they were some of my faves. Maybe I'll see if they make them in a more appropriate size :)

8 hours ago, chiomob said:

You look wonderful! If you don't mind my asking, what have friends and family had to say about your weight gain, both the original one and the current round?

Thank you! To be completely honest, I've not actually had that much commentary this time around! I did have a cousin ask if I was pregnant not too long ago hahahaha but that's really it, surprisingly. My shopping buddy who I used to be the same size as (actually thinner than... she's a 4 and I was a 00 at my smallest) accompanies me into the plus size shops and helps me pick cute things out without so much as a comment, which is both weird and kind of nice. I mean my body seems to carry weight fairly well so I haven't dealt with much outside discussion. Probably soon though, if I keep this up.

1 hour ago, ds72145 said:

@Chubby_bunny_160 you look amazing sorry if you have already mentioned but are you able to dhare you current clothes size and height? 

Thanks 

I haven't mentioned it. I'm a little shy of 5'5, 205lbs, and wear an (incredibly snug) 14, or a comfy 16. Always larger sizes for shorts though, because my thighs are usually a little too thick for the leg holes and then they look like bulging stuffed sausages and it's not cute haha

1 hour ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I haven't mentioned it. I'm a little shy of 5'5, 205lbs, and wear an (incredibly snug) 14, or a comfy 16. Always larger sizes for shorts though, because my thighs are usually a little too thick for the leg holes and then they look like bulging stuffed sausages and it's not cute haha

It really is 😍 cute I mean.

God you're amazing.

Guest MX8XV93
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 11:22 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Indeed!! I mean, they sent me a coupon book. It would be blasphemy to not take advantage.

I don't know, but it's straight up pure judgement in his eyes when I walk by 🙈 I kind of love it. He doesn't even know that I get off on teasing so his judging of the weight gain... makes me want to gain more.

Hahahaha I knowwww I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to maintain the facade.

In that case, it sounds like switching to diet soda may be to your benefit. It would help your husband think you're trying to lose weight but actually reduce your metabolism, increase your appetite, and accelerate your gain.