ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

All I can say is just Wow!! lol Wow! Wow! WOW!! I think I am speechless!! haha...You just look so insanely sexy and your body is just GROWING so sexually sensual as the fat just keeps piling on and on!! :P  Its just crazy..lol Its like the more sexy fat you put onto your ballooning body the more amazingly attractive it becomes...lol and its like right when you think that you couldn't even get anymore sexually attractive!! Wow! just Wow!! lol...just so incredibly hot!! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lvplmpwmn

Your pictures are amazing but your commentary about your gains are what make your posts so special. Thanks for sharing your gains with us.  

It's always great to see you return! Are you traveling for pleasure or business? Either way, it sounds like an opportunity to eat all you want. Here's hoping, I guess!

Also, just for a sense of scale, what size clothes do you wear now? Do you know your measurements or current weight?

On 5/21/2017 at 1:48 AM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hey everyone, sorry to have disappeared for a little bit. My husband has been on pto so I haven't really been able to take any photos lately, but I just wanted to say that I'm still around, and still indulging, and still expanding (though at a slower pace because, well, I've got to be discreet and it's been expensive having to replace my wardrobe!!) 

im going on a little trip this next week by myself though, and intend to really indulge and hopefully gain a bit of permanent vacation weight as a souvenir 😉

Im definitely plumping up in a way I never have before though.. the thigh chub rub is a REAL struggle (ouch!! Made the mistake of wearing a dress for a stroll by the beach and my thighs were allllll too comfortable with each other) and even my arms are getting pretty full, which is something that's never happened before, and I'm loving it. Also I'm fully transitioned into wearing plus sizes which, while the options are a bit more limited, is an exciting testament to myself and how far I've come with these curves.

just hoping I'll still be able to squish my hips into an airplane seat decently comfortably for my trip next week.. I haven't traveled in the past 60 or so pounds!

I love your little updates just as much as your photos, so thanks for keeping us up to speed!

i hope you have a wonderful trip, and my mind is already racing thinking about the indulgence you'll be partaking in😊

I think your thighs are attracted to eachother because they're just the most gloriously sexy thighs on the planet and they can't resist!

wishing you all the best and safe travels!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad you were able to experience a real life feeding session, sounds like it really nurtured and strengthened your feedist inclinations. That's such wonderful news! Your thighs and hips (& every inch of your gorgeous body) are so full and womanly compared to when you first started gaining, you were sooo tiny back then! So happy for you! I always love your posts, thanks for taking the time to check in with us!:)