ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

On 4/4/2017 at 9:48 PM, fatbeyondrecog said:

I think it won't take very long for you to get back up to 235, going by personal experience, if that is indeed what you want.

And it is! I definitely feel that I am headed in the right direction haha

On 4/5/2017 at 8:01 AM, pblake said:

This was an amazing way to wake up!!! Seeing these stellar images!!! God...your softening, growing body is so sexy. Your husband is so damn LUCKY!

Well thank you!! He could do without the belly but apart from that enjoys the changes (not the same way someone who was into all this would, but hey, I'll take what I can get haha)

On 4/5/2017 at 8:13 AM, ukb said:

Stunning as always! I love the contrast between the first time you gained and now...you look so much softer this time round. 

It would be incredible to see a video of that pudginess :D

I'll see what I can do. Any idea if I make a little vid on my phone, if I can just upload it? Or do I need to make it into a gif thing? And if so heaven help me because I have approximately zero skills with these things ?

On 4/5/2017 at 8:17 AM, jonkroll said:

I'd really love to hear more about your husband's reaction to your rapid weight gain, weight loss, and recent subtle weight gain throughout the years. I agree that he certainly does not know how lucky he is.

Hahahaha ohhhh if only he felt the same way. In previous gains he had always subtly asked me to lose weight, or just straight up told me that he wasn't attracted to me (cool dude; thanks) but so far this time he hasn't made any comments! Although he has been stopping his dinner a bit early and kind of looks at me wondering if I'm going to stop too. Hint: I don't, I just keep shoveling it down. I mean, I AM a good cook so it's hardly even my fault ?? I will say though that he has been much more into our umm.. physical encounters lately. Very grabby and aggressive, and definitely makes use of the term "love handles" for sure. Like I've said, he's a big fan of the hips/butt growth that's happened. So thank goodness those have grown along with everything else.

On 4/5/2017 at 1:18 PM, Plumpfatdana said:

And I Love (secretly or not) how fat you're getting ?

You are so the best And you just never cease to amaze...these photos are so incredibly gorgeous!!  You really are are rounding out, I think i can tell just from the last pic... definitely a plumper belly and bigger butt!?

And your hands are as lovely as you are!

thanks for sharing!!

Thank you!! I wasn't really sure if there'd be any subtle difference so I'm glad to hear that the new photos were enjoyable ☺️

On 4/5/2017 at 2:01 PM, Krounos Demetrios said:

Those dangerous curves are turning me crazy and are blowing my mind.

Oh my, what a lovely compliment! Hope you're able to keep your mind at least a little bit ?

9 hours ago, akula1369 said:

That was a hell of an update Ally!  The big change that stood out for me was how much larger your rolls and love handles look vs. the pic on page 5.  I would love to see a video of that softness in motion.

Wow, thank you so much for drawing my attention to that!! I never would have even gone back or noticed that change, which, you're right, is substantially noticeable!! I really need to get a scale because I said I was 181 at that point, and if I am decently bigger, I just wonder where I'm at! It's also just fascinating to me how the weight is much more soft and natural this time around. Big fan for sure. Thanks again for reminding me of the pics on pg 5!!

3 hours ago, Smithsonius said:

Because we all love a good before and after...

@Chubby_bunny_160 just wanted to say that you have a ridiculously awesome body and i hope we all get to see more of you soon! ?

image.jpeg  275   181.78 kB

image.jpeg  260   191.29 kB

Daaaammnnnnn... I hadn't realized that I repeated that side/angle position! Sometimes I forget how much of a change I've made. Definitely look a lot bigger ? And pretty proud. Thank you so much for making these!! ?

2 hours ago, fattyj said:

More rolls than a bakery!

Somebody pass the butter, please :P

Hahaha a LOT of butter sacrificed itself in the formation of these rolls ?

16 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Any idea if I make a little vid on my phone, if I can just upload it?

You could upload it to your google drive (provided you have a gmail) and post the shareable link.  It's pretty easy, but I (and I'm sure other people on here) can walk you through how to do it if you haven't done it before.

Guest Gabore

So much roundness!!! :o
58e6f04486893_Sinttulo.thumb.png.55b3bd13f0f219702355164622868d33.png One single curve from your love handles to your thighs :wub:

58e6f0adf2f58_Sinttulo2.thumb.png.523a92f5017f396291548cbc0720d9b4.png Curves everywhere! 
58e6f16562a4f_Sinttulo3.thumb.png.e23d0eb7958901e9d564f3a877b41738.pngLooking sexy sitting, that fat spilling :D

Guest dudeyo1985
11 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Hahahaha ohhhh if only he felt the same way. In previous gains he had always subtly asked me to lose weight, or just straight up told me that he wasn't attracted to me (cool dude; thanks) but so far this time he hasn't made any comments! Although he has been stopping his dinner a bit early and kind of looks at me wondering if I'm going to stop too. Hint: I don't, I just keep shoveling it down. I mean, I AM a good cook so it's hardly even my fault ?? I will say though that he has been much more into our umm.. physical encounters lately. Very grabby and aggressive, and definitely makes use of the term "love handles" for sure. Like I've said, he's a big fan of the hips/butt growth that's happened. So thank goodness those have grown along with everything else.

Maybe he's simply in awe of your ability to shovel it down. I find myself doing the same thing, I love watching a girl eat. And I don't mean nibble daintily on a salad. And if he's more grabby and aggressive, it might be he's coming do terms with the fact that he likes you more now than he may have in the past when you've gained. How any man can argue with that when he has his hands and face burried in his womans softness or bosoms I have no idea.. bit hopefully he won't put up a fuss anytime soon.

Oh, and of course, looking great as always Ally! So awesome you're back. 

On 4/4/2017 at 9:32 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Okayyy little update! Nothing too spectacular because as hard as I try, the lighting is just horrendous. I'm going to get a new mirror so I can move it somewhere with better lighting because these are just the worst. 

I've been eating like crazy lately.. today I even had cake for breakfast ? And I'm really looking forward to there being major changes coming from all the indulgence I've been partaking in lately. I can already tell some difference, in how tight my clothes are getting, and how jiggly my butt and thighs are getting (they are going to start a fire from rubbing together!) and in how my belly jiggles and bounces as I walk.. I love these little secret reminders of how fat I'm getting. 

Oh, and I'm getting some really angry stretch marks on my love handles and belly. I mean I've always gotten them on my lovehandles/thighs/hips but never on my actual stomach before! So that's... progress I suppose haha. And one last thing.. let's not mind how hideous and bizarre my hand looks in that last pic holding up my belly pudge. I don't know why my knuckles look so tan ?? and my nails are just... sigh. Picking off nail polish is a nervous habit of mine. So let's just never mind any of that!

IMG_1616.JPG  1,803   78.24 kB

IMG_1617.JPG  2,023   89.77 kB

IMG_1618.JPG  1,405   101.57 kB

IMG_1619.JPG  1,641   128.32 kB

IMG_1620.JPG  1,914   118.38 kB

IMG_1622.JPG  1,499   132.79 kB

i must say i love how wide your hips are, and then you sit on that stool and it just amplifies your hips and butt! 

sorry to hear your hubby isn't super into this, maybe and hopefully someday he'll loosen up a bit and get into it more. best wishes :)

Guest Smithsonius
On 7 April 2017 at 2:36 AM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Daaaammnnnnn... I hadn't realized that I repeated that side/angle position! Sometimes I forget how much of a change I've made. Definitely look a lot bigger ? And pretty proud. Thank you so much for making these!! ?

Haha yeah you should definitely be proud, I saw the re-ups of some of your old pics by @Gabore and was like "Oh My!" (Replete with George Takei voiceover obviously).

You've developed such an amazing shape and proportions over time, the way your belly looks both round and droops a bit to cover the panties is particularly lovely!

As I recall at your peak weight you were looking to soften it up and get a hang, did it end up dropping really quickly or just something that's happened gradually the last year or so? Going by the pics I can only imagine how soft it must be! Do you prefer it now to when it was round and gravity-defying?

6 hours ago, Handel said:

omfg.... omfg... omfg...

We should all just quit our jobs and start a commune working for Chubby_bunny_160 and giving her everything she desires, worshiping her and her growing body and constantly making feasts for her and give her belly rubs.

I have a pretty good size of farmable land. Anyone down?

Im in!  We can call it Chubby Bunny's Fat Farm ?

Hey I just wanted to pop in and say I'm still around. I haven't really posted in the past couple days because I've just got some little health things going on, had to get an MRI today, blah blah. I've just not really been "feeling it" so I haven't taken any photos to share with you. Hoping to be back at it in the next couple days though ?? just didn't want you all to think I'd left or anything. xox

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

What do you mean by that?

Maybe his english is as bad as mine... :rolleyes:

I think he tried to compliment on your looks and tell you how beautiful you are. And how nervous he is, when he realises, that you made another post. And that he's dying to see you share more photos with us. And that we are blessed to have you here on the forum.

But I'm just guessing... :P