ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

8 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

And he is neutral... He's not into gaining or anything but he likes curves, and he seems to enjoy there being more of me to grab. But he doesn't help or really KNOW that I'm actually trying to gain, rather than it just "happening on its own." It's definitely a bummer to not be able to share this with him but at least he isn't too opposed. As long as my boobs get bigger he's pretty happy hahaha

I can relate to this,  and I wish he was more into it for your sake.   My wife is a little bit more "in the know" of my preference, and is beautiful and wonderful enough to play along here and there, but sometimes I wish she was truly into the same fat fantasies as me. 

I guess a true feedee finding a true feeder in love in real life is just super rare--i mean, a few years ago I never would have thought someone like you even existed!   You are an FA Fairytale.  At least he doesn't mind more curves to hold on to, and I am sure he knows how lucky he is to have you (who wouldn't, FA or otherwise :) ).

8 minutes ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I guess I'm hopping down this whole "tracking progress" thing again... I feel like I'm roughly the same size as the last time I started this bikini progress, but maybe a bit softer? Less pot bellied, and maybe a bit more chunky in the thighs. I did take pictures in some other angles but they are so unimpressive that I'd like to wait until I have a comparison shot to share those. 

Oh, and I'm up 8 pounds in the past 13 days, so... That's not too shabby either haha.

image.jpg  8   180.7 kB

Wow!  Love this pic, and you look as gorgeous as ever!  Such a wonderfully round belly resting on sweet soft thighs :)

...and up 8 pounds!!!  How awesome!

The worrying on our part about the gym and hubby's neutral stance is much ado about nothing. I hope Ally doesn't mind me saying this. 

In the beginning of her life in this community of Curvage and even earlier on Fantasy Feeder she was very thin and was at that time engaged to her husband. They have been a wonderful couple when she weighed under 120 as well as when she was 225 lbs. 

They are always great together. So my fellow FA's.And Fans of Ally. And her amazing gains. It's All Good. They're one of those Magical couples that are Soulmates.Even without the mutual feedism thing. 

Once again. Ally please don't be mad at me for speaking for you. I had a couple drinks. :)

3 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

It's true, while my husband isn't an FA, I feel pretty fortunate that he has loved me up and down the scale. I actually was only 105 pounds when we met, so I'm really thankful that he still finds me attractive now that I outweigh him! He only drags me to the gym because he just wants us to have a long healthy life together, not because he's trying to whittle me away. So that's good haha.

anyway, here's a slightly different angle in the same bikini, I just really like how pudgy I'm looking from this angle!! Plump belly resting on even plumper thighs. 

image.jpg  161   238.2 kB  172   238.2 kB  172   238.2 kB

That bikini should be forever  enshrined in some type of beautiful woman hall of fame!! LOVE the plump belly resting on plumper thighs, and it almost looks like you're having a little difficulty crossing your legs (due to their plumpness) that's so super sexy...almost as sexy as you outweighing your hubby :)

Thanks so much for sharing...and of course, you're the best!

Guest Kittibluth

Hey!  You are the famous chubby bunny 160! I remember you on fantasy feeder, you have like the best body ever

really cool to see you back and gaining

On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

It's true, while my husband isn't an FA, I feel pretty fortunate that he has loved me up and down the scale. I actually was only 105 pounds when we met, so I'm really thankful that he still finds me attractive now that I outweigh him! He only drags me to the gym because he just wants us to have a long healthy life together, not because he's trying to whittle me away. So that's good haha.

anyway, here's a slightly different angle in the same bikini, I just really like how pudgy I'm looking from this angle!! Plump belly resting on even plumper thighs.

image.jpg  1281   238.2 kB

Wow!  And this is why you are my favorite gainer girl of all time!  You are just incredible, CB!  :)

Well, I'm late to the party celebrating your return.  When I saw you were back I could not believe it.  And guys, let's not let her feel pressured to get to a specific weight overnight.  We can all enjoy the gain together regardless of the rate and we all know the ride will be extraordinary.  Such a beautiful woman.  :)

59 minutes ago, mrtubby said:

Well, I'm late to the party celebrating your return.  When I saw you were back I could not believe it.  And guys, let's not let her feel pressured to get to a specific weight overnight.  We can all enjoy the gain together regardless of the rate and we all know the ride will be extraordinary.  Such a beautiful woman.  :)

Speak for yourself. Not for Me or Ally or anyone else.  Everyone has been on good behavior since the return a couple weeks back.Who appointed You team captain anyway?