ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Guest Merita

How wonderful to see you back again - and looking great at any weight. Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing your belly a bit rounder again...

Guest darkhotness

You look bigger this time than you did at 160 last time. I think your body knows it's destined to be bigger. I think you'll look fatter this time around. What are you looking forward to the most?

You are definitely looks curvier this time at the same weight. For what' it's worth, I have just gone over all your pictures from day one of your gaining ( Jan/2013 ) and today's picture. I can't say anything except please don't leave us again 😍

I think I look big for this weight also, which is amazing! Because then  I get to be bigger all along. I'm really excited to just take my time with this gain and just enjoy the ride, and to notice each little change. And I'm excited because this time I think I'll likely be softer and less bloated, partially due to it be in a regain, and also because I'll gain slower. I just love gaining and growing, so I'm really looking forward to all of it!!

Can you do a side profile picture of your belly? It looks like it hangs down a little bit, it looks pretty awesome :)

Glad to have you back!

Welcome back chubbybunny160, incredibly the name is once again appropriate.  I picked the worst time to take a break from Curvage if I missed your return.

You mentioned that you and your husband polish off a tub of icecream every night; has any of this rubbed off on him?

Guest plumpfatdana

Well im not sure why my post welcoming back the incredible chubbybunny160 was dumped into the abyss...but i just must reiterate that your comeback is the greatest ever Ally, and your new pics are as beautiful and as lovely as ever!!😄

SOOOOO excited to enjoy the ride along with you and with whatever you're wanting to share...three cheers for Ally😃