ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Oh yes, I am absolutely obsessed with the crackle of records... I have them playing non-stop in my house. which means that I need more records haha because I am getting tired of the few I have. But Adele is always a good one to play since I like to sing along, and our voices match up pretty well. Not that I sound as good as her but.. whatever haha :)

Vinyl noise has its charm. Sometimes I get in the mood for pops and crackles. I'll play an old, somewhat trashed record and just enjoy the 'vintageness' of it...For the most part, though, I'm kind of anal about cleaning and keeping my favorite vinyl in the best shape possible....Consumer demand has definitely increased and it's nice to see more and more artists getting the vinyl treatment........You can call yourself Adele's backup singer.

• 1 month later...
Guest missybear

Wow, umm... hi everyone!

I don't really know how to begin after being away for so long other than to say, man have I missed it around here! I never meant to go disappearing, and certainly never for so long, but a lot of craziness happened in my life. I guess it isn't really like I OWE it to anyone to give an explanation, but I just may as well. Right after my last post, my mom passed away. So I have been dealing with all of that. A side effect of all that sadness is that I have lost a lot off weight.

There have been a lot of times where I had considered coming back here, but I figured, having lost a bunch, you all wouldn't want me. So I have stayed away. Things are starting to feel more normal now, or maybe I'm just getting used to my new normal, so I thought I'd pop in. I'm not sure that I'd even be worth your time now that I'm back down in weight... though, funny enough, still over my initial goal. Funny how this now feels so skinny to me...

Anyway, I wanted to say hi because I have missed this so much. I don't know if you have interest in me coming back and posting pics and chatting again, since I'm in the 170s now and unsure if I'll be gaining, since my mom died of some health issues which I can hope to avoid by not being obese anymore, so... I guess I'll just wait and see what the general consensus is from everyone :)

I'm a blabbermouth... hope you all are doing wonderfully, and I miss you so much!! Sorry to have disappeared, but I'd be glad to come back and stick around if you want me to :)

xox

Terribly sorry to hear about your loss, that must be awful. You should do what you think is right.

But I believe folks around here think you are fine just the way you are. If you want to gain, I dont think anyone would be opposed though. lol But do what you think will be best for you.

You're great!!!

Guest c3lv0s2

You're really sweet and we love you all the same. I'm sure at least some of us would fine with you not posting pics or if you did. We you to do what you want. Whether it's gain lose or maintain. I'm happy to hear for you and don't worry about saying so much. I'm so sorry for your loss. Definitely an understandable reason to take a break. Take it easy. Your happiness is most important.

I'm so sorry. I'm sure the vast majority will understand your circumstances. I personally did just like having you around. I loved following your progress, of course, but I understand your new reluctance to gain; I've always been unsure myself, because I saw my grandmother slowly decline in health until her body just shut down from all the problems caused by obesity. Granted, there are many ways to avoid those problems now, but I'll always be hesitant to gain weight, even though I want to so much. It ultimately comes down to your happiness. For me, even if I remain well as I gain, the things my grandmother went through will be in the back of my mind. For you, and for others it may be different. If gaining makes you happy, do so, but you have to be able to accept the risks and learn how to mitigate the problems should they arise. It'll have to be something you decide for yourself.

One thing is for certain: you don't have to stay away just because you've lost weight! There are always a few assholes in every online community, of course, but I've seen some very kind and respectful people who are always understanding and just enjoy chatting with friends. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. My grandparents' deaths affected me for many months, but I can't even imagine the pain of losing a parent. I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

I'm truly sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you came back. You're right: you don't owe us anything. And ittewa is also right: you don't have to stay away because you've lost weight. Under the circumstances, I don't think anyone will be complaining.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. i lost some people close to me last year so I know how you feel. As for your gaining I would say that is up to you. If you feel you need to lose some weight for health reasons then I say go for it because you need to do what is best for you. I hope you stay on Curvage because the more the merrier. :)

Dear Allie,

I understand now why you weren't replying me. I can be weird sometimes and wrongly thought it was that. I don't know what to say about losing your mum, apart from now on you will have to keep only good memories from her. For your body, listen to it. I guess sorrow is responsible for most of the pounds lost. You thankfully remembered to post here: losing too much weight because of depression isn't healthier than being obese . I also guess regaining back an appetite that allows you to eat what you want and how much you want when not forcing yourself to gain could be a long term safe move.

Above all, being in peace with yourself will be a great gift to your mum's memory. Are you still with your husband?

He could be of good help too. If I made a wrong move telling you that, I in advance beg your pardon.

Don't feel sorry for something you aren't responsible for. Until this tragedy, you lived your fantasy and you shared your feelings, that's not common. You still can do the latter of course if you decided to give up the former. If you scroll through the forums, you will see one of our dear fellows lost his girlfriend. And a gem of a posthumous poem from her he had the extreme kindness to post. I am worried because he decided to keep himself silent after that, even though I fully understand. Perhaps you two need to talk together. I am proud for some aspects of this site as the previous posters are gentlemen and ladies.Last,  I remember in one of your PM's, you called me by a cute French expression. If you allow me to use it again (not necessarily publicly though), I'll be very pleased. I like finishing serious posts on a light note. I swear I am much less talkative in person, to mirror your comment on your own comeback post.

Allie, I'm so sorry to hear that. ;( I know now why don't had reply my e-mail :(

For the weight you have lost, it's sad but it's not your fault :/ But you seemed to love becoming fat so I think you don't have to avoid your dream, you have to become more convinced, and show to everyone that you go to an achievement that you want to achieve : gain weight (sorry for my english, I'm French, I hope everyone understand).

So, for me, it's better for you to gain weight, you are so beautiful when you was near 230 lbs, I can't imagine you heavier :D You was so happy to be really fat ;)

To conclude, it's only your choice ^^' all of us, would be agreed with the choice that you want :)

My sincere condolences on your loss. I am very sorry to hear all of this. I may predominantly simply be a lurker, but I've found that many of the fine folks here are very understanding and supportive, especially in times of trial. Do whatever is right for you and your family at this time.

Whatever may come, you are sure to find a friendly audience here, and listening ears. All the best.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Allie.  You became part of the community here and of course we still want you around!  There are lots of people on here who are FA's or feeders or whatever who aren't big themselves, you don't have to be huge and gaining to be here!  You are still sexier than hell in the 170's and I'm sure everyone here agrees that we still want to see more of you.  :D

I don't know what to add that hasn't been said by everyone above. Do what you feel like doing, but we'll be happy to see you post here in any way. And I'm sure you look very sexy at 170, at least as much as you did at 200+.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I myself lost my mother last year, and find it hard to overcome it. But I guess time heals things. :)

Guest yarmanz

Hey Ally!

Sorry to hear about your loss :( I honestly would not know how to cope with a family member passing away so I would understand it would have a big impact on you.

We all love hearing from you and seeing updates. Even if you did lose weight, it doesn't really matter. Doesn't matter what, i have always looked forward to hearing from you, if it were via email or an update on curvage :)

I would love to see a comeback from the one and only chubbybunny160 ;) If you gain or not, is really totally up to you so don't just gain weight on the basis of people wanting you to gain weight but if you feel comfortable or you want to start gaining weight again.

Hope to hear from you soon ally :)

Guest plumpfatdana

Wow, umm... hi everyone!

I don't really know how to begin after being away for so long other than to say, man have I missed it around here! I never meant to go disappearing, and certainly never for so long, but a lot of craziness happened in my life. I guess it isn't really like I OWE it to anyone to give an explanation, but I just may as well. Right after my last post, my mom passed away. So I have been dealing with all of that. A side effect of all that sadness is that I have lost a lot off weight.

There have been a lot of times where I had considered coming back here, but I figured, having lost a bunch, you all wouldn't want me. So I have stayed away. Things are starting to feel more normal now, or maybe I'm just getting used to my new normal, so I thought I'd pop in. I'm not sure that I'd even be worth your time now that I'm back down in weight... though, funny enough, still over my initial goal. Funny how this now feels so skinny to me...

Anyway, I wanted to say hi because I have missed this so much. I don't know if you have interest in me coming back and posting pics and chatting again, since I'm in the 170s now and unsure if I'll be gaining, since my mom died of some health issues which I can hope to avoid by not being obese anymore, so... I guess I'll just wait and see what the general consensus is from everyone :)

I'm a blabbermouth... hope you all are doing wonderfully, and I miss you so much!! Sorry to have disappeared, but I'd be glad to come back and stick around if you want me to :)

xox

Dear Ally,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom passing away, and it really breaks my heart.  My thoughts and prayers are truly with you and your family.

I know there isn't much any of us can say to ease this sadness, but oh please never think that we would ever not want you around here!

To me this is the only thread on curvage, and the fact you've lost weight does not change anything.  You are 100% the best thing to ever happen to curvage, the FA world, and in my opinion the internet.

There is no one else out there i'd rather hear from and chat with and no matter what your weight, your gaining plans, or anything you'll always be the best.

I really hope you stick around, and again i am so so sorry for your loss.

How could I not see that one...

I´m so sorry for your loss, Allie! Please take my honest condolences. I hope you and your family have people to back you up now as such people are important! And please take your time to grief, okay? Don´t act like "I have to go on!" I f you ignore the grief it will crush you in the end. So take all the time you need to get over it, okay?

I wish you and your family a lot of power in that tight situation!!!

Chris

Guest missybear

Awww you're all so sweet. Thank you very much for your kind words, they mean a lot.

I tried taking some pics to post on here today... but I don't really love any of them. Two were okay but... nothing spectacular. sigh.

Awww you're all so sweet. Thank you very much for your kind words, they mean a lot.

I tried taking some pics to post on here today... but I don't really love any of them. Two were okay but... nothing spectacular. sigh.

Ah well :)  I'm sure you'll take some soon that you just love...can't wait!  :)

Guest plumpfatdana

If the pictures had YOU in them, then im sure they were perfection! :)

Absolutely any content you post that has your words and/or pics is spectacular, my dear. You will always look wonderful to me no matter your weight.