What're you listening to?

Guest Doobit

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, FeelFlows88 said:

So to go slightly off topic I'm currently reading a book about Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys so in a big time Pet Sounds / Smile phase. Especially with the current heatwave happening. For me they are both essential albums 🌞🌊⛱️🏄

100% agree. Wonderful band & one of my favourite songs ever - Kokomo😍

3 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

100% agree. Wonderful band & one of my favourite songs ever - Kokomo😍

Honestly the history of the group and what went on is wild too. The whole Charles Manson connection and Brian's troubles. Fascinating! Agreed on Kokomo! Wonderful song ❤️

1 minute ago, FeelFlows88 said:

Honestly the history of the group and what went on is wild too. The whole Charles Manson connection and Brian's troubles. Fascinating! Agreed on Kokomo! Wonderful song ❤️

They certainly knew how to enjoy themselves! I was lucky enough to see them in Manchester a few years ago & they were fantastic.. Obviously not the original line up but brilliant nonetheless.👍

4 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

They certainly knew how to enjoy themselves! I was lucky enough to see them in Manchester a few years ago & they were fantastic.. Obviously not the original line up but brilliant nonetheless.👍

Ohh that's so cool! I speak to people about those bands you wish you'd seen or want to see. They are definitely on the list! Just to say I've seen them. You can do that! I'm jealous lol