• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

Yes...I Miss Hawaii!! Or, you are Miss Hawaii? :D

(I think the stay safe comment was about the Volcano on the Big Island...not knowing that you ARE safe on Kauai) 

Some of these pics....so racy! I like em'!

I am Miss hawaii. Lol. Oh, thanks for clearing that up, and I am fine on a totally diff island:) What’s Racy?

Aloha! :wub:

Absolutely gorgeous pictures. I don't care who it is in the Miss Universe or whatever, because as far as I'm concerned, you're Miss Hawaii. ;) 

How do you like living there? I have to imagine that it would have it's pros and cons -- lots of beautiful culture and things to do, but loads of tourists could make it hard to earn a living and just move around, you know?

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Aloha! :wub:

Absolutely gorgeous pictures. I don't care who it is in the Miss Universe or whatever, because as far as I'm concerned, you're Miss Hawaii. ;) 

How do you like living there? I have to imagine that it would have it's pros and cons -- lots of beautiful culture and things to do, but loads of tourists could make it hard to earn a living and just move around, you know?

Lol! I appreciate it .. Yes Hawaii is beautiful and rich in culture but humid at times and hot asf..

1 hour ago, mj3200 said:

I'm in love 

😘❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...