My beautiful wife

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2018 at 1:07 AM, SeraphMan said:

This morning she had to leave in a skirt instead of her khakis because they wouldn't go up past her butt. In fairness, these are the pants she bought in April of last year when she got down to 172. I guess that does mean she's gained 30 pounds in a year though... 

Wow, so she was able to slim down to her wedding weight.. was she dieting because she thought she was getting too chubby or it happened accidentally?

Also, how did she started piling it all back on then?

16 hours ago, SeraphMan said:

Jesus, what's happening to her.. has she lost any hope of maintaining her weight and let herself go completely? Isn't she shocked by gaining so much? I thought she was unhappy to see she hit 200.. was it a psychological threshold that once she had crossed it she felt like there was no need to fight the pounds anymore?

Would love to see a fron or side pic now!!

23 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Dang, she has seriously let herself go. That’s nearly a 40 pound gain in four months. What has she been eating? How does she feel about gaining 40 pounds in four months?

40 pounds ÷ 120 days x 3500 Kcal ÷ pound = 1166.66... Kcal ÷ day

7 hours ago, SeraphMan said:

She agreed to gain until she didn't feel pretty anymore, which she said she crossed about ten pounds ago. So, I'll probably be seeing less of her soon (once she stops her daily 1200 calorie breakfast shakes). I love her and I'm just along for the ride, so I support her losing a little! 

I was close.

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2018 at 11:33 AM, SeraphMan said:

Losing weight is so hard. 

Those panties are 3 sizes larger than before. 

IMG_20181110_083016.jpg  825   83.21 kB

Wow, from 234 on 9/21 to 252 lbs, 18 lbs in like 50 days, that’s like 2.5 lbs a week!  And damn, that backside and belly of hers is looking thick!!  Keeping at that rate, she could be 270 lbs by 12/31, impressive gain thus far!!

On 5/16/2018 at 11:06 PM, SeraphMan said:

My wife and I have been married for just over 5 years, and she's been up and down in weight but has settled at around 195. I think she looks incredible! 

IMG_20180516_192452.jpg  6,300   98.51 kB

195 lbs on 5/16 when this wonderful thread began.  252 lbs now, still looking incredible, and with no signs of stopping, she has been steadily gaining at over 2 lbs a week since May, aMayzing!!  +57 lbs in about 180 days (6 months), woot!  Can’t wait for the post-holiday updates!!  Here’s to 265 or even 270 lbs by 12/31, :) 

• 1 month later...